Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

How To Activate Anti-nin On Your Network - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Activate Anti-nin On Your Network (314 Views)

How To Activate 200MB For N50 On MTN, Valid For 14 Days / How To Activate Airtel Night Plan, Get 250mb For N25 And 1.5gb For N150 / How To Activate Airtel 4.5gb For N1000: Get 1.5gb Data + Free 3gb Youtube Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Activate Anti-nin On Your Network by EzegeNdiigbo: 4:42pm On Feb 09, 2021
I thought FG and NIMC/NCC Give's february 9 as deadline for NIN linking of network whereas i haven't linked my seven sim's

Today suppose to be the day of blocking all unlinked-nin sims in Nigeria but as a guru that am in coding, i put ANTI-NIN on all my seven working sims to prove to NCC that i have worked all mylife in programming for 3 good years, and this is the result

For your information NCC/NIMC aren't blocking any damn sim,they main aim is to generate money from the poor masses and their have succeded in replacing BVN to NIN.

Ask yourself why you will use 11 BVN Digits to link your sim and it will successfully be accepted or even forged a fake NIN number!!

The answer is NIN aren't real believe it or not i dun care

How to link ANTI-NIN is for serious people ok

Just DM me right-away

Outta yea
Re: How To Activate Anti-nin On Your Network by Pierocash(m): 4:50pm On Feb 09, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:
I thought FG and NIMC/NCC Give's february 9 as deadline for NIN linking of network whereas i haven't linked my seven sim's

Today suppose to be the day of blocking all unlinked-nin sims in Nigeria but as a guru that am in coding, i put ANTI-NIN on all my seven working sims to prove to NCC that i have worked all mylife in programming for 3 good years, and this is the result

For your information NCC/NIMC aren't blocking any damn sim,they main aim is to generate money from the poor masses and their have succeded in replacing BVN to NIN.

Ask yourself why you will use 11 BVN Digits to link your sim and it will successfully be accepted or even forged a fake NIN number!!

Just DM me right-away

Outta yea
stop fooling yourself,NIN deadline has been extended to April 9.you have nothing like anti NIN rubbish.

Bvn has NIN linked to it,so you don't need any registration from Nimc to have a NIN, the bank will do that through your bvn.
Re: How To Activate Anti-nin On Your Network by donsheddy1(m): 4:58pm On Feb 09, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:

Just DM me right-away

Outta yea
Fooling yourself.
Re: How To Activate Anti-nin On Your Network by EzegeNdiigbo: 5:30pm On Feb 09, 2021
Pierocash X donsheddy1
Y'all stil a newbie in this matter
Keyboard warriors
Re: How To Activate Anti-nin On Your Network by donsheddy1(m): 7:27pm On Feb 09, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:
Pierocash X donsheddy1

Y'all stil a newbie in this matter

Keyboard warriors
Developer my foot.
Re: How To Activate Anti-nin On Your Network by Shutup1st(f): 11:10pm On Apr 05, 2021
Hmm ANTI NIN Master, teachers of all programmers weldone sir
Re: How To Activate Anti-nin On Your Network by seohubb: 3:36pm On Apr 22, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:

Just DM me right-away

Outta yea

This info is best for countries like Togo,Zambia and the likes

(1) (Reply)

Old Quora Account For Sale / How Much Will You Buy This My App? Its For Sale / Please Help Me Review My First Figma UI Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.