Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Wole Ojo Tells Relationship Advisers To Have 10 Years Experience In Relationship - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wole Ojo Tells Relationship Advisers To Have 10 Years Experience In Relationship (25102 Views)

Mikel Obi, MI Abaga Appointed Advisers By Governor Caleb Muftwan Of Plateau / My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) / “I Want You To Marry At 24” - Iyabo Ojo Tells Her Daughter Priscilla (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wole Ojo Tells Relationship Advisers To Have 10 Years Experience In Relationship by envoymedia: 7:47pm On Feb 09, 2021
Wole Ojo Tells Relationship Advisers To Have At Least 10 Years Experience In Relationships Before Giving Advice

Wole Ojo is of the opinion that advisers to have at least10 years experience in a relationship before coming out to give relationship advice, IgbereTV reports.

The actor pointed out that there are now too many people giving relationship advice and most of them have no experience in the area.

He wrote on his Instagram handle;

"be successful at it 1st! At least over 10 years then come back and talk! And if yours was horrible, share a humbling experience to educate people on how not to do it, not come online to spew bitterness! I SAID WHAT I SAID!"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CLEiLEcjhq0/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

22 Likes

Re: Wole Ojo Tells Relationship Advisers To Have 10 Years Experience In Relationship by andyblinks: 8:16pm On Feb 09, 2021
all that the person above could comment is
''Nigeria girls are useless all of them

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wole Ojo Tells Relationship Advisers To Have 10 Years Experience In Relationship by SamgoldBaba: 9:01pm On Feb 09, 2021
And that's true.. Very true

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wole Ojo Tells Relationship Advisers To Have 10 Years Experience In Relationship by ad3ajayi: 10:10am On Feb 10, 2021
some can even have more than 10 years experience & not give a good advice

38 Likes

Re: Wole Ojo Tells Relationship Advisers To Have 10 Years Experience In Relationship by Powersurge: 10:10am On Feb 10, 2021
How will you get tge 10 years experience without practice?

This one be like Naija employer wey dey ask for 2 years experience from interns abd entry levels.

4 Likes

Re: Wole Ojo Tells Relationship Advisers To Have 10 Years Experience In Relationship by spartan50(m): 10:10am On Feb 10, 2021
True

1 Like

Re: Wole Ojo Tells Relationship Advisers To Have 10 Years Experience In Relationship by domopps(m): 10:10am On Feb 10, 2021
Odimma

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Wole Ojo Tells Relationship Advisers To Have 10 Years Experience In Relationship by Itisallright: 10:10am On Feb 10, 2021
True talk... different relationship work based on different formula and not same

3 Likes

Re: Wole Ojo Tells Relationship Advisers To Have 10 Years Experience In Relationship by Ghozt(m): 10:10am On Feb 10, 2021
I heard that Aisha Buhari has relocated to Dubai, meanwhile Sunday is valentine. Is Bubu going to be booless on that day?

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wole Ojo Tells Relationship Advisers To Have 10 Years Experience In Relationship by abobote: 10:11am On Feb 10, 2021
Is not by listening to advise, if it can't stand it can not stand. you just need grace, not advise
Re: Wole Ojo Tells Relationship Advisers To Have 10 Years Experience In Relationship by Bobotic(m): 10:11am On Feb 10, 2021
Jesus Christ is my first lover, secondly my mother......others now are fake lovers. shocked cool

9 Likes

Re: Wole Ojo Tells Relationship Advisers To Have 10 Years Experience In Relationship by cinoedhunter: 10:11am On Feb 10, 2021
E don tey grin
Re: Wole Ojo Tells Relationship Advisers To Have 10 Years Experience In Relationship by ainas247: 10:11am On Feb 10, 2021
grin 100% Agree, 20 years should be benchmark
Re: Wole Ojo Tells Relationship Advisers To Have 10 Years Experience In Relationship by oilking: 10:11am On Feb 10, 2021
Lol
Re: Wole Ojo Tells Relationship Advisers To Have 10 Years Experience In Relationship by Judolisco(m): 10:12am On Feb 10, 2021
Arbi na
Mouth sweet to use cook stew... D problem na all dis Indian and Korean movies wey all dis people dey watch dem go think say na so life be

8 Likes

Re: Wole Ojo Tells Relationship Advisers To Have 10 Years Experience In Relationship by Seniorwriter(m): 10:12am On Feb 10, 2021
Logical but not entirely correct!
However advice sometimes is susceptible to wisdom, critical thinking and knowledge of a subject matter.
I've seen some way younger persons advice me on some certain investment deals though they don't control or have any related investment or venture to what they correctly advised me on that turned out positive and effective.
All in all
Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!!

@SeniorWriter

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wole Ojo Tells Relationship Advisers To Have 10 Years Experience In Relationship by Mewhizzp(m): 10:12am On Feb 10, 2021
You can't give what you don't have.

1 Like

Re: Wole Ojo Tells Relationship Advisers To Have 10 Years Experience In Relationship by Antoeni(m): 10:12am On Feb 10, 2021
Who is this
Re: Wole Ojo Tells Relationship Advisers To Have 10 Years Experience In Relationship by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:12am On Feb 10, 2021
Nice shot clearly stated.....

Na only for 9ja u will see a single and never married lady advising a woman on how to handle some of her family issues, but I tell u one thing one they never cared all they want is for you to fight and breakup with ur husband and join their group of single ladies..

8 Likes

Re: Wole Ojo Tells Relationship Advisers To Have 10 Years Experience In Relationship by BenAndrew: 10:13am On Feb 10, 2021
Some people will still find what he said as “offensive” whereas he said the truth.
The ones with the most toxic relationships gives the most though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wole Ojo Tells Relationship Advisers To Have 10 Years Experience In Relationship by FreezedIced: 10:13am On Feb 10, 2021
When someone like Toke Makinde want to be advising married couple or people in serious relationship nko so I agree with him

5 Likes

Re: Wole Ojo Tells Relationship Advisers To Have 10 Years Experience In Relationship by theFilmtric: 10:13am On Feb 10, 2021
its actually single people that give the best advice—but who knows wole Ojo ?
Nairaland give many unknown people fame

theFilmtricsay

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wole Ojo Tells Relationship Advisers To Have 10 Years Experience In Relationship by Abalado(f): 10:13am On Feb 10, 2021
Ur problem,,their problem,,and my problem,,u people are still after relationship or marriage,,abi make u her one baby mama ,and many side chicks and make u they enjoy ur life so far money they abeg forget marriage
Re: Wole Ojo Tells Relationship Advisers To Have 10 Years Experience In Relationship by YorubaPrince: 10:13am On Feb 10, 2021
Very true... I agree. Pple like Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Iyabo Ojo, Mercy Aigbe, Lizzy Anjonu et al... that can't even hold on to a marriage would be the ones advising their gullible fellows online abt relationships. angry

2 Likes

Re: Wole Ojo Tells Relationship Advisers To Have 10 Years Experience In Relationship by irauf2b: 10:14am On Feb 10, 2021
On point �
Re: Wole Ojo Tells Relationship Advisers To Have 10 Years Experience In Relationship by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 10, 2021
So where do you expect them to get the relevant experience from, from working with Lafarge or First Bank?
Re: Wole Ojo Tells Relationship Advisers To Have 10 Years Experience In Relationship by revived: 10:14am On Feb 10, 2021
grin
Re: Wole Ojo Tells Relationship Advisers To Have 10 Years Experience In Relationship by Mayng01(m): 10:14am On Feb 10, 2021
On point
Re: Wole Ojo Tells Relationship Advisers To Have 10 Years Experience In Relationship by Seyzcham91(m): 10:15am On Feb 10, 2021
grin
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Ruth Kadiri 30th Birthday Party Held In Lagos / Genevieve Nnaji And Senator Ita-Giwa At The Premiere Of "Road To Yesterday" / Kunle Afod Poses With His Newborn Baby Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.