Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,234 members, 7,829,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

EFCC Arrests 14 For Internet Fraud In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests 14 For Internet Fraud In Lagos (49882 Views)

Navy Arrests 14 Stowaways In Lagos / EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu / 8 Cars Recovered As EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Fraudsters In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests 14 For Internet Fraud In Lagos by MufasaLion: 9:52pm On Feb 09, 2021
SatantheDestroy:
tagging them fraudsters without a court of law pronouncing judgment on them is even enough to sue the police if you get better lawyer. even hushpuppi, usa never out-rightly call am fraudster yet

Exactly he's still accused
Re: EFCC Arrests 14 For Internet Fraud In Lagos by ibrosantus(m): 9:53pm On Feb 09, 2021
All they do is to arrest the poor yahoo boys. Useless government and their agents.
Re: EFCC Arrests 14 For Internet Fraud In Lagos by FBIBOT(m): 9:54pm On Feb 09, 2021
MufasaLion:

They don't care about that. The government only care about the media appraise. That's Nigeria! grin

It so annoying... Even with surrendered armed bandits.... Why won't crime rise... If you see the guns these guys surrender... No locally made riffle... All na clean imported riffles

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 14 For Internet Fraud In Lagos by davido91(m): 9:55pm On Feb 09, 2021
Cousin9999:
Have they arrested the oyinbos robbing Nigeria every day?

Shut up!! Scammers trying to justify their shit

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 14 For Internet Fraud In Lagos by davillian(m): 9:55pm On Feb 09, 2021
Kingstanding:
. Whatever, useless and lazy youths. Get rich or dying trying geng. All them will die in prison.
They are all problems though
But I solve problem from the top of the food chain to the buttom......
If the big ones can do thier time the small and the intended ones would be scared....
They should face yahoo boys driving rr, lambo, BB, mb ,AMG
Before going after toyota, Benz and okada yahoo boys simple
Re: EFCC Arrests 14 For Internet Fraud In Lagos by Cousin9999: 9:57pm On Feb 09, 2021
davido91:

Shut up!! Scammers trying to justify their shit

I'm not a scammer.

I'm not attempting to justify anything.

I'm simply asking for all the criminals to answer for their crimes, not just the poorest ones.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 14 For Internet Fraud In Lagos by Slymonster(m): 9:57pm On Feb 09, 2021
Kaysix:
Not dat am in support of yahoo boys but d question is after they arrest dem, what nxt?
Collect money and release dem!!
And y can’t EFCC go for all dis corrupt politicians?

No b yahoo boys d Wetin we suppose face now oo
Herdsmen, bandit and many more
Make we leave yahoo boys abeg

Last last everyone go dey alright. Even them will not sleep
Re: EFCC Arrests 14 For Internet Fraud In Lagos by Komu1048(m): 9:57pm On Feb 09, 2021
powerfulguy:

https://twitter.com/officialEFCC/status/1359226778653499397?s=19

Shey Efcc dey madt ni? Gone are the days I used to blame this guys cox I thought hustle do pays. But now I know better, all man for himself. No friend, family or govt to help.

Why I can't do this shit is because of the way I was brought up and it's at a disadvantage to me, I'm too honest n too empathy.

But those that can, please do and money will be in circulation
Re: EFCC Arrests 14 For Internet Fraud In Lagos by MufasaLion: 9:57pm On Feb 09, 2021
FBIBOT:

It so annoying... Even with surrendered armed bandits.... Why won't crime rise... If you see the guns these guys surrender... No locally made riffle... All na clean imported riffles

Truthfully, it's so unwise of the government to think this bandits have surrendered. It's only in Nigeria that we celebrate when bandits 'surrenders', when Boko Haram 'repents'. Government can't fool everybody tho.
Re: EFCC Arrests 14 For Internet Fraud In Lagos by doxijaw: 9:58pm On Feb 09, 2021
This will be your misfortune, yahoo dogshits and apologists.

100 percent sure they're guilty, just look around, this is the culture.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 14 For Internet Fraud In Lagos by raphy(m): 9:58pm On Feb 09, 2021
When the real yahoo guys are in the state house saying they are representing a state .

When Wil they arrest all that thief in house of assembly.

I knw say one girl will be.there's so they ' all will ride her when she lend her voice money enter account.

Na the street guys be this . see life.

May God bless our hustle
Re: EFCC Arrests 14 For Internet Fraud In Lagos by dongozzy(m): 9:59pm On Feb 09, 2021
So Yahoo boys are tagged criminals while bandits and kidnappers are been granted amnesty, just look at what happened months back in Kastina at kankara school boys were abducted by bandits and released just last week the surrender and the government grant them amnesty and celebrated them am imagining what we call a country where by someone commits fraudulent crime and been sentenced to jail while fulani herdsmen kill innocent people and get praises my Nigerians
Re: EFCC Arrests 14 For Internet Fraud In Lagos by tbtosine(m): 10:01pm On Feb 09, 2021
When they said they are going to fight corruption. Who do you think they actually want to fight ? They are after those lazy Nigeria youths that are making their cool money via online businesses but spear all the busy corruptible big head vessels in every political sectors that are throwing,embezzel,and staeling our money. Sometimes, i wonder when we will wake up from this long sleeping. This Nation its sinking gradually. Until we are ready to stand up and fight for our fundamental right nothing will stop and nothing going to change.
Re: EFCC Arrests 14 For Internet Fraud In Lagos by MufasaLion: 10:03pm On Feb 09, 2021
dongozzy:
So Yahoo boys are tagged criminals while bandits and kidnappers are been granted amnesty, just look at what happened months back in Kastina at kankara school boys were abducted by bandits and released just last week the surrender and the government grant them amnesty and celebrated them am imagining what we call a country where by someone commits fraudulent crime and been sentenced to jail while fulani herdsmen kill innocent people and get praises my Nigerians

2023 is coming grin
Re: EFCC Arrests 14 For Internet Fraud In Lagos by Emeka71(m): 10:05pm On Feb 09, 2021
Golan007:
Nigerians.
A complete football team.
Re: EFCC Arrests 14 For Internet Fraud In Lagos by Slymonster(m): 10:09pm On Feb 09, 2021
Cutiekatty:
Serious competition within the EFCC. if u be clean guy with car dey careful oh, these people arrest, publicly disgrace u before investigation oh.

Before u are found innocent your face don dey nairaland oh. Be warned

Big competition bro on who brings the highest on all efcc zonal office.. Thats how they arrested one legit person among and later free him after nothing is found. They wasted his time unnecessary,couldn't get his phone and laptop till they were finish and gave him back. No respect for human right.
In nigeria once you are fresh and young wahala, the system is design to mess up the young. The legit young ones all want to run out of the country. God save us.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 14 For Internet Fraud In Lagos by ec0malchemist(m): 10:17pm On Feb 09, 2021
This is something.

Put 1/4 teaspoon of the following:

1. Garlic powder
2. Ginger powder
3. Turmeric powder
4. Black pepper
5. Cayenne pepper

6. 1 teaspoon of Ceylon Cinnamon powder
7. I tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar

Mix them in a cup with boiling hot water and leave it to simmer for 10 - 15 minutes

Once it has cooled down

8. Squeeze half lemon in it
9. Add a tablespoon of natural honey

Stir and drink up

It helps not just for your health but also for fvcking cool
Re: EFCC Arrests 14 For Internet Fraud In Lagos by pepigeorge(m): 10:19pm On Feb 09, 2021
Pokto holo was a seminar Indian. His formula was fear is the key that unlock the wallet and pulse of the rich.. Chucks cop killer at 18 and Meg bedable but dumb. The all turn paradise city into panic city.. Then detective lepski lumbered in..

JGrace1:
Wen will our youths learn?

Check my profile for James Hadley Chase Novels
Re: EFCC Arrests 14 For Internet Fraud In Lagos by zabuur: 10:22pm On Feb 09, 2021
GeneralPula:
My question is what exactly does Efcc do with the money they’re extracting from these guys?

Sorry, they don't owe u that
Re: EFCC Arrests 14 For Internet Fraud In Lagos by studentofTruth: 10:23pm On Feb 09, 2021
Cutiekatty:
Serious competition within the EFCC. if u be clean guy with car dey careful oh, these people arrest, publicly disgrace u before investigation oh.

Before u are found innocent your face don dey nairaland oh. Be warned

And they'll pay heavily for that. It will be my life mission. I can't work my ass off to gain reputation on an international platform for some useless idiots in uniform to tarnish my image!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 14 For Internet Fraud In Lagos by studentofTruth: 10:31pm On Feb 09, 2021
doxijaw:
This will be your misfortune, yahoo dogshits and apologists.

100 percent sure they're guilty, just look around, this is the culture.

100% sure? Where's your evidence? In a digital age where a lot of work can be done from home, you think working from home is a crime? I dare you people to try me!
Re: EFCC Arrests 14 For Internet Fraud In Lagos by hopexter(m): 10:34pm On Feb 09, 2021
HopeVictor:
Good riddance to bad rubbish..nice one EfCc

You've not even seen their faces, they might even be your relatives grin grin
Re: EFCC Arrests 14 For Internet Fraud In Lagos by HopeVictor(m): 10:38pm On Feb 09, 2021
hopexter:

You've not even seen their faces, they might even be your relatives grin grin
Still good riddance
Re: EFCC Arrests 14 For Internet Fraud In Lagos by doxijaw: 10:40pm On Feb 09, 2021
studentofTruth:

100% sure? Where's your evidence? In a digital age where a lot of work can be done from home, you think working from home is a crime? I dare you people to try me!

The people doing legit work have nothing to worry about.

Scamming is the culture and you know it.

If you are legit, u should hate them to, because they limit your opportunities and paint the entire country bad
Re: EFCC Arrests 14 For Internet Fraud In Lagos by MansoryMX(m): 10:44pm On Feb 09, 2021
GeneralPula:
My question is what exactly does Efcc do with the money they’re extracting from these guys?

Believe me when I tell you this! They share it among themselves!
Re: EFCC Arrests 14 For Internet Fraud In Lagos by studentofTruth: 10:46pm On Feb 09, 2021
doxijaw:

The people doing legit work have nothing to worry about.

Scamming is the culture and you know it.

If you are legit, u should hate them to, because they limit your opportunities and paint the entire country bad

As if you haven't heard how they (EFCC) operate: wrongly profile anyone working with a laptop, arrest and parade the person on the media, and only then begin their investigation.

There are many public examples of that. If you want, I will list them.

My own is that if they try that nonsense on me, they'll pay heavily for it! Sorry, it's a mistake is not for me.

On the aspect of cybercrime, can you beat your chest and say that these guys are seriously fighting cybercrime or doing media jamboree? If they want to fight cybercrime, they build a case against the criminals and put them out for a long time — not this nonsense they're doing!

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 14 For Internet Fraud In Lagos by hopexter(m): 10:51pm On Feb 09, 2021
HopeVictor:

Still good riddance

To Bad rubbish allegedly grin grin
Re: EFCC Arrests 14 For Internet Fraud In Lagos by doxijaw: 10:53pm On Feb 09, 2021
studentofTruth:

As if you haven't heard how they (EFCC) operate: wrongly profile anyone working with a laptop, arrest and parade the person on the media, and only then begin their investigation.

There are many public examples of that. If you want, I will list them.

My own is that if they try that nonsense on me, they'll pay heavily for it! Sorry, it's a mistake is not for me.

This fight is actually meant to protect you.

The online worker whose opportunities have been limited due to fraudsters.

Imagine a world where you can use those services that are blocked in Nigeria.

It's for you bro, you have nothing to gain from being defensive.

Nigerian Yahoos are dumb and loud, easy to catch.

If I worked with law enforcement, I don't need to step outside to spot them, that's how stupid they are.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 14 For Internet Fraud In Lagos by ProveThemWrong: 10:57pm On Feb 09, 2021
MrGoood:
No one wish to be a fraudster but how will you explain a situation when you re born inside a wooden container, no resources to school and Government is not making education free? You re thinking of how to liberate yourself , No education no funds, How will you go about it ? I will not stop blaming the Government until Education is totally free and Unemployed is giving allowances to help them see through life. You think someone drinking garri since two weeks now will be scared of EFCC? He will gladly do the crime to be sure he eat a good meal but you know it’s very hard to stop what bring fast money, I knew a banker who tried yahoo to pay his bank debt(400k), [/b]He ran into debt somehow as a bank cashier, Till now he’s still doing it and he built two houses already, Check America society , 80% of people who go into crime re the one that have no access to unemployment benefits, prove me wrong, The one that get help from the government will not even try crime one bit. Remember, It’s not everyone that can drink garri for one month straight like you can, You might be rugged while others re not , The same way we have Ss and AA, It’s nature, We re not all equal, Let EFCC do there job and stop acting like you re saint , Yes you.
You just finished my story here.. na money matter na why me and my siblings no de school, but it ends this year

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 14 For Internet Fraud In Lagos by Golan007: 10:57pm On Feb 09, 2021
privaldo:

Call them by their tribe you bigot, they are Omoluabis.

Condensed:

Augustine Terungwa, Jeffrey Imariagbe Ehis, Uwajiala Odion Henry.

Anne Davidson, Israel Jigah Sokoamtu, Isaiah Effiong.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Nabs Three Yahoo Boys In Abuja. Recover Car, Laptops, Phones (Photo) / 25-Year-Old Man Kills 50-Year-Old Rival He Caught In His Lover’s Room In Ogun / Photos Of The Policeman That Slapped & Beat Viktoh To Pulp In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.