Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Urgent Vacancies!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Vacancies!!! (341 Views)

Urgent Vacancies In Ikorodu / URGENT VACANCIES! Openings In Courier & Logistics Company. / Unannounced Vacancies In Lagos And Abuja - Check In. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancies!!! by XNripincle(m): 10:30pm On Feb 09, 2021
Job Title: Graphics And Video Editor

Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria

Job Brief

We are looking for a talented Video Editor to assemble recorded footage into a finished project that matches our vision and is suitable for broadcasting.
Ultimately, as a Graphics and Video Editor, you should be able to bring sight and sound together in order to tell a cohesive story

Responsibilities

1.Manipulate and edit film pieces in a way that is invisible to the audience
2.Take a brief to grasp the production team’s needs and specifications
3.Review shooting script and raw material to create a shot decision list based on scenes’ value and contribution to continuity
4.Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the film
5.Input music, dialogues, graphics, and effects
6.Create rough and final cuts
7.Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running
8.Consult with stakeholders from production to post-production process
9.Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.

Requirements

1.Proven work experience as a Video Editor
2.Experience with digital technology and editing software and programs
3.Creative experience in film making and videography
4.Experience editing various video projects and inserting sound effects, music, and transitions
5.Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio
6.Thorough knowledge of timing, motivation, and continuity
7.Proficient in creating concept boards and other visual representations of planned edits for video projects
8.Excellent communication and multi-tasking skills
9.Ability to collaborate well with other creative professionals.
10.BSc in film studies, cinematography, or related field

Deadline: 22nd February 2021

Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: recruit@gidijobs.com
Re: Urgent Vacancies!!! by tbtosine(m): 10:33pm On Feb 09, 2021
i am good using viva editor on my smart phone. That is my qualification. Can i apply ?

(1) (Reply)

Here Is Your Escape Route From Job Hunting / How I Made $ 1,000 My First Month After Learning This Simple Internet Trick / Hi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.