Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Amotekun Arrests Two Armed Underage Herdsmen, Impounds 200 Cows In Ondo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun Arrests Two Armed Underage Herdsmen, Impounds 200 Cows In Ondo (29350 Views)

Amotekun Arrests Truckload Of Herdsmen Going To Ibarapa, Recovers 25 Guns / Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives / Boko Haram Steals 200 Cows, 300 Sheep And Goats In Borno — NEMA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun Arrests Two Armed Underage Herdsmen, Impounds 200 Cows In Ondo by Whada: 4:49pm On Feb 10, 2021
Difrent:

They've been arrested , what else do you want
Abegi all this noise should stop already .

This is the only solution to the problem ,anyone who disobeys the states law should be arrested and prosecuted ......if it had happened anywhere in the world that's what would have been done .

You only understood part of my post. You know they have been arrested but the persecution part has always been missing. You also said people should be prosecuted so arrest isn't enough, prosecution should follow
Re: Amotekun Arrests Two Armed Underage Herdsmen, Impounds 200 Cows In Ondo by Oblang(m): 5:22pm On Feb 10, 2021
Whada:

Without answering you directly I'm sure readers can decipher who the fool is between me and you. Get a life because I really don't have time for idiots who don't understand the power of a President's body language and statement in a time of crises. By the way, your English is also terrible. Once you know when to properly use "haven't" and "hasn't" in a sentence, come, let's talk.

Yinmu. Body language reader. Let's kuku ask the president to bear arms himself and go face criminals na.
Re: Amotekun Arrests Two Armed Underage Herdsmen, Impounds 200 Cows In Ondo by Asswipemod: 6:21pm On Feb 10, 2021
shiffynaani:
this mark iv and AK 47, which one is more powerful bro?

Mark IV is more powerful. You cannot give this to an untrained grown man to handle without sustaining some form of injury or accident. The report is like a thunderclap. Its penetrating power is horribly effective against 3 men standing closely in a straight line. The AK 47 is effective too. The AK is an automatic rifle that can shoot both single action and rapid action. But this can be handled by a 12 yr old kid if shown how to handle it. The AK is preferred because its rapid action and lighter in weight. Just the way you would prefer an auto gear car to a manual gear car.
Re: Amotekun Arrests Two Armed Underage Herdsmen, Impounds 200 Cows In Ondo by shiffynaani(m): 6:24pm On Feb 10, 2021
Asswipemod:

Mark IV is more powerful. You cannot give this to an untrained grown man to handle without sustaining some form of injury or accident. The report is like a thunderclap. Its penetrating power is horribly effective against 3 men standing closely in a straight line. The AK 47 is effective too. The AK is an automatic rifle that can shoot both single action and rapid action. But this can be handled by a 12 yr old kid if shown how to handle it. The AK is preferred because its rapid action and lighter in weight. Just the way you would prefer an auto gear car to a manual gear car.
hmm, thanks for the clarification.
Re: Amotekun Arrests Two Armed Underage Herdsmen, Impounds 200 Cows In Ondo by Whada: 1:10am On Feb 11, 2021
Oblang:

Yinmu. Body language reader. Let's kuku ask the president to bear arms himself and go face criminals na.

If that's the most reasonable thing you think he should do then go tell him. I didn't say he should bear arms himself and this your effort to twist a simple sentence out of context isn't going anywhere. At least my point is clear enough. The President's defeating silence on security matters related to herdsmen isn't helping the nation. If you cannot understand that, sorry I can't help you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Governors Visit VP Osinbajo (Pictures) / Wike To Atiku: For Hosting Rivers People In Abuja, You Are Unworthy Of Our Votes / Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.