Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,333 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Herdsmen Crisis: Buhari Will Be A Talkative To Speak On Every Matter – Adesina - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Crisis: Buhari Will Be A Talkative To Speak On Every Matter – Adesina (14129 Views)

APC Crisis: Buhari, APC Governors Meet In Crucial Meeting / APC Crisis: Buhari Steps In, Raises Three-man Liaison Team / APC Crisis: Buhari Postpones Zamfara Campaign Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Buhari Will Be A Talkative To Speak On Every Matter – Adesina by Kharol1234: 9:46am On Feb 10, 2021
At least make e talk
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Buhari Will Be A Talkative To Speak On Every Matter – Adesina by Werehkpe: 9:47am On Feb 10, 2021
I agree with him.

There are 2 issues
1. The herdsmen clashes
2. Solutions to the herdsmen clashes with farmers and kidnappings

While the president MUST comment on the former, he cannot comment on the latter and every solution proffered by people to address the former.
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Buhari Will Be A Talkative To Speak On Every Matter – Adesina by youngestuk(m): 9:49am On Feb 10, 2021
When we beg some people not to vote for buhari, they all claimed their brother is VP, now I hope their brother is saying something. grin grin grin
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Buhari Will Be A Talkative To Speak On Every Matter – Adesina by AreaFada2: 9:56am On Feb 10, 2021
Na wa. We Southerners are the problem to ourselves.

People do what you tolerate from them. Simple. So herdsmen killings can go on. Shame.
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Buhari Will Be A Talkative To Speak On Every Matter – Adesina by Kingstanding: 10:00am On Feb 10, 2021
leadzeal:
Now femi, it seems you have lost the centrifuge for reasonable rejoinder as the spokesperson of the president.

Take a look at Trump, Biden, even Putin, and ask yourself whether this folks don't spend considerable time relating with the massess. Does that make them loquacious? Realize a true president is first and foremost a civil servant.

If the president lacks the charisma or even intellect to address the Nigerian populace, he should delegate that role to his VP who is more fluent and confident. It is also part of the role of the VP to do this.

Have the president ever held a live press conference before? Where journalists throw questions his way.

Now I really sense there may be some truism about the conspiracy theory of an alleged cloning.

Seriously, femi, if you're reading this. This your particular stance have nailed the coffin as the worst spokeperson.
. Don't blame Femi Adesina Nigerians are all the same. 99.9% of Nigerians will do worst if they are in Femi Adesina's position.
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Buhari Will Be A Talkative To Speak On Every Matter – Adesina by onuman: 10:00am On Feb 10, 2021
Continue your job of shielding a president that has lost his senses due to old age.
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Buhari Will Be A Talkative To Speak On Every Matter – Adesina by ibolord(m): 10:04am On Feb 10, 2021
cheesy Cartoon country
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Buhari Will Be A Talkative To Speak On Every Matter – Adesina by onuman: 10:05am On Feb 10, 2021
leadzeal:
Now femi, it seems you have lost the centrifuge for reasonable rejoinder as the spokesperson of the president.

Take a look at Trump, Biden, even Putin, and ask yourself whether this folks don't spend considerable time relating with the massess. Does that make them loquacious? Realize a true president is first and foremost a civil servant[/[b]b].

If the president lacks the charisma or even intellect to address the Nigerian populace, he should delegate that role to his VP who
is more fluent and confident. It is also part of the role of the VP to do this.

Have the president ever held a live press conference before? Where journalists throw questions his way.

Now I really sense there may be some truism about the conspiracy theory of an alleged cloning.

Seriously, femi, if you're reading this. This your particular stance have nailed the coffin as the worst spokeperson.

In bold: a president that loses charisma or intellect resigns or gets impeached.

A country is not supposed to be led by an inert object.
But because of the skewed political structure of Nigeria favoring Arewa, PMB can’t be impeached.
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Buhari Will Be A Talkative To Speak On Every Matter – Adesina by Seyzcham91(m): 10:05am On Feb 10, 2021
grin imagine those at the helm of power
IamWonderful:
When you dine with the devil, you inherit a demon

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Buhari Will Be A Talkative To Speak On Every Matter – Adesina by jacoik(m): 10:06am On Feb 10, 2021
adenigga:

With all due respect, this is our VP present situation........
lolxxxxx hahahaha I swear guy u no well ooooo. u for join wickedness to ur name na lolxxxxx

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Buhari Will Be A Talkative To Speak On Every Matter – Adesina by PussyKing(m): 10:13am On Feb 10, 2021
Most useless Yoruba man on earth Presently
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Buhari Will Be A Talkative To Speak On Every Matter – Adesina by seunayantokun(m): 10:37am On Feb 10, 2021
IamWonderful:
When you dine with the devil, you inherit a demon

Powerful sum up!

When you walk in the park of wickedness, the first thing you do is you lose your senses and act a fool.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Buhari Will Be A Talkative To Speak On Every Matter – Adesina by abidem4real: 10:37am On Feb 10, 2021

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Buhari Will Be A Talkative To Speak On Every Matter – Adesina by Ladiesdoctor(m): 10:45am On Feb 10, 2021
Oh my goodness, why did God chose to punish Nigeria with Buhari and those sort of species around him?
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Buhari Will Be A Talkative To Speak On Every Matter – Adesina by oluwasegun007(m): 10:50am On Feb 10, 2021
Was he an introvert when he was campaigning...

Okay, continue...una go hear am.
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Buhari Will Be A Talkative To Speak On Every Matter – Adesina by Rotji(m): 10:54am On Feb 10, 2021
I've never seen a more useless Media aide than this Femi Adesina, so because Buuuuhari doesn't want to be talkative Innocent Nigerians lives should continue to be wasted by the evil monstrous herdsmen ehn? It's like working with buhari seems to change people's brains with sawdust o!

It will be more honourable for him to just shut his mouth than keep annoying citizens everytime he reacts or speaks
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Buhari Will Be A Talkative To Speak On Every Matter – Adesina by micflo28(m): 10:56am On Feb 10, 2021
Buhari is the sole reason for suicide from depression. Argue with your mother.
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Buhari Will Be A Talkative To Speak On Every Matter – Adesina by muyis1979: 11:08am On Feb 10, 2021
It is now clear that this man called Adesina is not only indeed a bastard but senseless, unscrupulous and above all, evil from the pit of hell.

How can such a statement come from a Yoruba man?

I fear for this guy.
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Buhari Will Be A Talkative To Speak On Every Matter – Adesina by pharmagba: 11:11am On Feb 10, 2021
adenigga:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/herdsmen-crisis-buharill-be-a-talkative-to-speak-on-every-matter-presidency/%3famp=1
Idiotic, silly , insensitive statement.

In saner clime when one soul dies the president must take action and address issue

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Buhari Will Be A Talkative To Speak On Every Matter – Adesina by Minjim: 11:21am On Feb 10, 2021
A president should be eloquent, outspoken and responsive to current issues.
We didn't ask him to be a gossip
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Buhari Will Be A Talkative To Speak On Every Matter – Adesina by Adaanna(f): 11:21am On Feb 10, 2021
Are you serious
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Buhari Will Be A Talkative To Speak On Every Matter – Adesina by Coolingeffect: 11:38am On Feb 10, 2021
I refrain myself from calling Mr Adesina a foolish educated illiterate. How can you call a situation that has claimed thousands of lives, destroyed billions of naira worth of property, women being randomly raped "every matter"? Something that is ongoing and threatens the very fabric of the nation. Who is this man?
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Buhari Will Be A Talkative To Speak On Every Matter – Adesina by danfourtson(m): 11:39am On Feb 10, 2021
Nawao...notin wey we no go hear from this man..anyways na two years remain.
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Buhari Will Be A Talkative To Speak On Every Matter – Adesina by Forumobserver12(m): 11:42am On Feb 10, 2021
Has he ever speak on any issue of national importance before? Government of excuses...
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Buhari Will Be A Talkative To Speak On Every Matter – Adesina by Prophet777: 12:50pm On Feb 10, 2021
What an inflammatory and unguided statement!

This man called Femi Adeshina will forever remain a fool...
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Buhari Will Be A Talkative To Speak On Every Matter – Adesina by sojfarm: 1:00pm On Feb 10, 2021
So this man think that the terrorist herdsmen can not rape his female relatives, neighbours and friends?

Anyways, no serious person will sacrifice his/her time to listen to a slowpoke
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Buhari Will Be A Talkative To Speak On Every Matter – Adesina by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 10, 2021
please who will join me in pummeling Femi Adesina to a state of maniacal stupor after he leaves Buhari Government
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Buhari Will Be A Talkative To Speak On Every Matter – Adesina by Tvoice: 1:43pm On Feb 10, 2021
Just imagine, abeg who off my light wey I take see my self for this kwantry?
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Buhari Will Be A Talkative To Speak On Every Matter – Adesina by Burruchaga71(m): 4:55pm On Feb 10, 2021
A country where shekau addresses his fellow terrorists (Boko Boys) more than the president.
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Buhari Will Be A Talkative To Speak On Every Matter – Adesina by GoldHorse(m): 5:47pm On Feb 10, 2021
Booda Femi....eleribu ni yin, walahi!!!
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Buhari Will Be A Talkative To Speak On Every Matter – Adesina by Mightyjp(m): 10:06pm On Feb 10, 2021
@femi adesina, u must be very stupid 4 dat statement.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Useless Journalism In Nigeria (Name and Shame) / Social Media Bill: Protests To Rock National Assembly / Warning Strike: Banks, Civil Servants Shut Down Offices in Kaduna, Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.