Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,322 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

Business Requirement - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Requirement (546 Views)

Requirement For Starting A Catering School / Nafdac Requirement For Pure Water Business / The 25 Banks That Achieved The Recapitalization Requirement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Requirement by dayokanu(m): 12:52am On Apr 07, 2011
I need help with some requirement

1. Tax and VAT certificate. The business was registered late last with CAC

2. Workmen Compensation Insurance. (If you have a specific insurance company that does this at a reasonable cost Let me know

3. Policies, like safety plan, quality assurance plan, accident plan, training plan for your staff, security plan, accident reporting procedure. (This is for an Oil and Gas company)

4. I need an Account Audit report for the past 3 yrs, Note, This business was registered last yr and has not made any income. You would report "Nil" for the past 3yrs (Or whatever your recommendation is)

5. Hospital retainment for staff.

I am willing to pay for this services if the prices are reasonable.

An urgent response would be appreciated
Re: Business Requirement by omogidi234(m): 2:23pm On Apr 07, 2011
dayokanu:

I need help with some requirement

1. Tax and VAT certificate. The business was registered late last with CAC

FIRS will do that

2. Workmen Compensation Insurance. (If you have a specific insurance company that does this at a reasonable cost Let me know

Standard Life Assurance can do that

3. Policies, like safety plan, quality assurance plan, accident plan, training plan for your staff, security plan, accident reporting procedure. (This is for an Oil and Gas company)

This would be developed by HSE coy as well as HR/Consulting

4. I need an Account Audit report for the past 3 yrs, Note, This business was registered last yr and has not made any income. You would report "Nil" for the past 3yrs (Or whatever your recommendation is)

No Organization would ask you for 3 years A.R when your company documentation show less than a year- even DPR that 'appears' to be the toughest agency around here would not ask a new company to produce audit report of 3 years.

5. Hospital retainment for staff.

You will sign a retainership agreement with an hospital

I am willing to pay for this services if the prices are reasonable.

An urgent response would be appreciated

If you want to connect all these people yourself or you want to instruct us to do them on your behalf do holla kleandenation@yahoo.ca

On a lighter mood How is BB doing?
Re: Business Requirement by dayokanu(m): 2:42pm On Apr 07, 2011
I no dey under umblerra.

BB is doing just fine.

Meanwhile, You got mail

(1) (Reply)

Cbn Imposes Limits, Penalty On Cash Transactions, Again! / Blco For Sale 08096005249 / Short Call Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.