Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Do You Sell Seed And Are You Close To Sango Ota - Come In - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Do You Sell Seed And Are You Close To Sango Ota - Come In (318 Views)

Pure Sprouted Tenera Oil Palm Seed And Seedlings @ Affordable Rate. / New Harvest (sesame Seed And Soya Beans) From Nasarawa State / Seed And Fertilizer Planter @reasonable Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Sell Seed And Are You Close To Sango Ota - Come In by fefob19066: 4:31am On Feb 10, 2021
I need various seeds, if you are in Sango ota or close by, please drop your number

I need

Carrot.
Onion
Garlic
Tete vegetable
Soko Vegetable
Ewedu Seed
Ugwu
Lemon grass
Thyme seeds
Curry seed
Garlic seed
Afang leaf seed

Moin Moin leaf plant-Thaumatococcus daniellii (the corms)

If possible, Tea tree seed
Re: Do You Sell Seed And Are You Close To Sango Ota - Come In by Zdoh(m): 7:22am On Feb 10, 2021
Re: Do You Sell Seed And Are You Close To Sango Ota - Come In by fefob19066: 5:44am On Feb 12, 2021
Zdoh:
I have soko vegetable seed around Sango

Contact number on the signature below
Thanks for responding. Is that the only one you have ?
Re: Do You Sell Seed And Are You Close To Sango Ota - Come In by Riverville(m): 7:32pm On Feb 12, 2021
Do you buy okra seeds. I have
Re: Do You Sell Seed And Are You Close To Sango Ota - Come In by fefob19066: 10:27pm On Feb 14, 2021
Riverville:
Do you buy okra seeds. I have
No SIr. Thanks
Re: Do You Sell Seed And Are You Close To Sango Ota - Come In by Zdoh(m): 9:04am On Feb 15, 2021
fefob19066:

Thanks for responding. Is that the only one you have ?
Yes

(1) (Reply)

Black Soldier Fly Larvae Or House Fly Larvae / Cell Renewal And Regeneration Pills For Optimal Health Of Animal And Man / 50 Crates Of Eggs Needed In Abeokuta South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.