Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,533 members, 7,958,637 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:20 PM

The Way Naira Is Drowning, Is A High Time To Start Earning Foreign Currency - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Way Naira Is Drowning, Is A High Time To Start Earning Foreign Currency (227 Views)

Leaked CBN Circular Bans Naira Overdrafts Secured By Foreign Currency Deposits / Mircea Popescu, Bitcoin Billionaire Dies After Drowning In Costa Rica Sea / Why The Naira Is Now Gaining Against The Dollar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Way Naira Is Drowning, Is A High Time To Start Earning Foreign Currency by ceeboymuhammed(m): 4:37am On Feb 10, 2021
The Nigerian naira replaced the country's use of British pound in 1973. Pound to naira conversion was set at a rate of two naira for every pound. The same Naira was traded 0.658 Naira against one Dollar the same year...
Read it again... Naira was actually higher than dollar till 1985

As of this February 2021, the USD/NGN exchange rate hovers around #380. That means it takes 380 NGN to buy one USD that is if you get at the CBN rate. If not it can be as high as #480 in the parallel market.

It is not news that Naira has drowned and may not recover anytime soon... if we are to follow the history.

But as a Nigerian in one corner of my house, what are my options?

For a start if I can get a way to make this dollar legitimately in Nigeria I'm sure to be safe...
but again how���...

Today there are lots of ways out there which many are ponzi scheme or simply scams if one is not careful. Alot comes using my desperation to even take the little I have in my pocket...

Just when I was settling down for cryptocurrency The government decide to start one of their operations monkey or snake dance as usual on the transactions.

Well I dont blame them... some of them are really too old and maybe unwilling to understand the new trend.

Now, my best option is to strengthen my exportation game.
Although it's not new to me as I have been hearing alot about it... from friends and the news sometimes.

At least just one successful deal can land me some couple of thousands in dollar.

Why my decision of settling down for exportation:
1. Make money in Dollar
2. Make money in DOLLARS
3. MAKE MONEY IN DOLLARS
4. Help my family and friends
5. Create Avenue for more jobs for my immediate society
6. Maybe help Nigeria Naira regain strength.

How do I start?

Get training and mentorship with Mr Uche (the CEO of Golden chiche limited... you can google that).

Ofcos he was recommended to me by my bestie and I checked that they are not just training but they are actively exporting, hosting export seminars and practically giving people with license and export funds an exportation contracts to start exporting immediately.

Me with no licence or big money, I was advised to just join their free training which was just for 2 days online and open to all interested persons and with payment of 3k I joined their mentoring program to become an export broker.

The funny thing is that from the training I was able to know that as Nigerian I have been too missinformed, lazy and relaxed...

In the exportation world... I could have been
A farmer just for exporters
A sourcing agent for exporters
An export logistics personnel
A forwarding agent
An export contract broker

All these comes with no startup cost all I needed was done basic informationand mentoring. .. I mean it... no startup cost. Maybe some money to run errands.

And as I can gradually graduate to become an exporter...

Well it's never too late to start...

I'm just glad I took the step which I feel is in the right direction.
This us just the beginning for me

I will also find time to update this thread on some of the things I learnt from the training and subsequently what i learn on the field.

I hope this helps someone to take that desired action today.

(1) (Reply)

How to Reduce the Cost of Running Your Business / 2 / Your Hands And Legs In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.