Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

BLOWING HOT!! Singer Oritsefemi Places Curse On Himself Over Cheat Allegations - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BLOWING HOT!! Singer Oritsefemi Places Curse On Himself Over Cheat Allegations (717 Views)

Zlatan Places Curse On SARS Officer Who Stopped Him: E No Go Better For Your Mum / Olajumoke Orisaguna Confirms Divorce, Places Curse Of Misfortunes On Follower / Check Out Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of Singer Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BLOWING HOT!! Singer Oritsefemi Places Curse On Himself Over Cheat Allegations by StechiteGistTV: 4:47am On Feb 10, 2021
The Nigerian artiste and song writer, Oritsefemi Majemite has placed a cause on himself while reacting to cheat allegations.

He has denied accusations of infidelity fueled by his wife, Nabila Fash

The singer claims his wife’s social media posts about “a certain woman engaging in sexual activities in their matrimonial home in her absence had nothing to do with him”.

He added that he does not cheat on his wife neither does he invite strange women to their home.

“I have seen all the news reports about me online and I do not understand what it is all about,” he wrote on Instagram on Tuesday.

“My wife went online to write some things but they are not about me. I do not invite women into my matrimonial home. My wife’s post is not about me. It is about my friend, my very close friend that came in from London. He stayed with me and she was upset that I allowed my friend to bring women into our house,” the singer said

Trouble
Oritsefemi’s wife had on Monday hinted at troubles in their matrimonial home through a series of subliminal Instagram posts.

She later revealed that she was “hunting” for someone who came into her home for sex.

“Whoever the slowpoke is that came to my house while I was away at work to f**k, you need to identify yourself. Gistlover it was a shocking news when you posted it a few months back, but now I can confirm,” her post read.

Fash, in subsequent posts, also hinted that all was not well between the couple of four years.

Source:
https://stechitegist.com/blowing-hot-singer-oritsefemi-places-curse-on-himself-over-cheat-allegations/

Re: BLOWING HOT!! Singer Oritsefemi Places Curse On Himself Over Cheat Allegations by Kasco(m): 5:03am On Feb 10, 2021
Na so we take dey know woman wrapper... Your wife get mind come online talk about your family matter, you too join am dey swear online. When the news should be "oritse Femi asked his wife to stay a week in her father's house for defamation of his character"

2 Likes

Re: BLOWING HOT!! Singer Oritsefemi Places Curse On Himself Over Cheat Allegations by Sundrus: 5:04am On Feb 10, 2021
Mr man go put ur home in check... If ur wife no fit respect u for public, then she no be ur better half.

1 Like

Re: BLOWING HOT!! Singer Oritsefemi Places Curse On Himself Over Cheat Allegations by Omihanifa: 5:16am On Feb 10, 2021
This guy nah big fool, he should settle this issue behind closed doors and not on social media undecided

With the way the two of them are going about this, they will soon become object of ridicule

Look at him saying if he ever had sex yesterday he should die undecided what stops him from saying if he had ever cheated on his wife same fate should befall him undecided
Re: BLOWING HOT!! Singer Oritsefemi Places Curse On Himself Over Cheat Allegations by Fahdiga(m): 5:22am On Feb 10, 2021
This one don de fear already
Re: BLOWING HOT!! Singer Oritsefemi Places Curse On Himself Over Cheat Allegations by HopeVictor(m): 5:53am On Feb 10, 2021
The truth will surely come out one day..

1 Like

Re: BLOWING HOT!! Singer Oritsefemi Places Curse On Himself Over Cheat Allegations by Nobody: 6:38am On Feb 10, 2021
What of last week and last month,yeye liar

1 Like

Re: BLOWING HOT!! Singer Oritsefemi Places Curse On Himself Over Cheat Allegations by Superpower(m): 7:00am On Feb 10, 2021
Very funny.Why did he limit it to just yesterday.

1 Like

Re: BLOWING HOT!! Singer Oritsefemi Places Curse On Himself Over Cheat Allegations by MickzyDonald: 7:06am On Feb 10, 2021
Real Nigga, he said YESTERDAY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BLOWING HOT!! Singer Oritsefemi Places Curse On Himself Over Cheat Allegations by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:48am On Feb 10, 2021
Sharp man
Re: BLOWING HOT!! Singer Oritsefemi Places Curse On Himself Over Cheat Allegations by Bornsinner7: 7:53am On Feb 10, 2021
Wtf!!!

This guy don Bleep up.. how your wife go come online dey run mouth and her so called friend put mouth join.. and you sef come too dey defend yourself..

What happened to men being the head of the house.. ??
Re: BLOWING HOT!! Singer Oritsefemi Places Curse On Himself Over Cheat Allegations by olamiji98448: 10:03am On Feb 10, 2021
The truth will surely come out one day..
Re: BLOWING HOT!! Singer Oritsefemi Places Curse On Himself Over Cheat Allegations by 3gpvids: 10:16am On Feb 10, 2021
The part him talk about him ex-manager naim i like

man and woman tour hian!
Re: BLOWING HOT!! Singer Oritsefemi Places Curse On Himself Over Cheat Allegations by mosdii(m): 10:16am On Feb 10, 2021
Never trust a woman because Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

1 Like

Re: BLOWING HOT!! Singer Oritsefemi Places Curse On Himself Over Cheat Allegations by ayterajah(m): 11:24am On Feb 10, 2021
Social media couple

(1) (Reply)

Barrack Obama’s Grandmother, Mama Sarah Obama, Dies Aged 99 / Olamide Releases Tracklist For UY Scuti Album, See Featured Artistes / Anita Okoye Demands N7.8 Million Monthly From Psquare’s Paul Okoye After Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.