Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,966 members, 7,956,620 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:30 PM

One Facebook Ads Mistake You Should Avoid - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / One Facebook Ads Mistake You Should Avoid (193 Views)

List Of Fake Loan Apps In Nigeria You Should Avoid / When You Realize You Have Made A Mistake , You Need To Cut Your Losses / Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Facebook Ads Mistake You Should Avoid by solocube: 6:07am On Feb 10, 2021
I have seen a lot of people make this mistake whenever they are trying to test different creatives to know which one is performing well.

This mistake involves allowing your creatives to spend from one particular ad budget pool.

Let me give am example:

Mr Adamu imported some yam blender and decides to advertise it on Facebook.

He has about 5 different creatives he wants to use and he decides to spend a daily budget of $30 on all of them.

Now, this is where he makes a mistake: He should never have allowed each of those creatives to spend from the same adspend pool.

This is because while they start running, some creatives will spend more of those daily budget compared to others.

And funny enough, a creative that should be performing better might now be spending the least amount compared to the rest.

You might think you are been economical with your spending, not knowing you are ruining your advert.

Facebook AI is only smart when they are looking for ad account to ban���.

But I can assure you, whenever it comes to getting results for your campaign, don't leave it in the hands of their AI.

They are not as smart as you think.

Within the past 1 week, I have had to correct 5 people who were doing the same mistake.

======================================

WHAT I ADVICE

The method I am going to show you is simple and very effective. As at the time of writing this post, I am currently using this technique to run 4 different adverts currently on Facebook

======================================

This is what I prefer when testing different creatives

1 campaign> 1 adset> 1 ad creative.

So I basically duplicate my advert at the campaign level.

This helps me to use diff creatives as I so wish and also use individual daily budgets.

This way, all of my creatives appear to be singles, and not together with each spending their own daily budget.

Now if I decide to spend $10 on each creative, this means if I am using 5 creatives, I will be spending about $50 in total ( each creative spending $10 each)

Now, within couple of hours of running the advert, some of those creatives would have started getting orders while some won't.

By then, you will already know which creatives to kill and which ones to allow to keep running.

That way, you can easily hit minimum of 10 orders the very same day you set your advert ( This is also dependent on the product and your daily budget)

In summary, allow your creatives spend their individual daily budgets. Don't let them spend from one single ad budget pool.

Facts
Copied
Hycent

Got any question?
Call/WhatsApp
+2348164870942
Re: One Facebook Ads Mistake You Should Avoid by solocube: 5:07pm On Feb 16, 2021
[/b]I have the best product with no sales[b]
Many people fall into this kind of dilemma

In the game of money...The [/b]best product[b] doesn't win the game,

No matter how much time and effort it costs you in making that product,it doesn't ever guarantee cash flow...

Stop listening to the lies that : A GOOD PRODUCT SELLS ITSELF...

Nah...

It's not true, I t doesn't work that

In the game of Numbers, ATTENTION WILL ALWAYS BEAT THE BEST OF PRODUCT

What that means is this:

Making cool cash is a game if attention

Money follows attention.

How much attention are you given to that supposed best of product,

No matter how good that product is,no one will buy from you,if they don't know you(ATTENTION)

you know what that means?

Radically promote your products and get it to the most of people

And you know what?

You want to consistently have inflow of customers?

Then learn how to market your product well

The ability to write a sales message that brings in new customers on a
profitable basis, consistently and predictably, is the rarest skill on Earth.

The moment you learn this,you put an end to money worries

Remember, to get consistent cash flow,you need daily quality prospect/customers

To get daily quality customers, you need to market and get your product to a huge number of people daily.

You can't do without this,if not,your business dies

Want to learn how to market your product, and get it to a great number of people while making consistent cash flow?

Then start here

https://empireltd.com.ng/copy-writing-hacks

Learnt something?

I'm Solomon opeyemi
I write persuasive and wallet pumping sales copy
I design money making sales page
I write money coughing fb/IG ads
I copywrite

I'm your best plug always

Reach me on call/WhatsApp
+2348164870942

(1) (Reply)

Learn About Productivity Tools That Can Make Work Easier For You / DETERMINATION BREEDS SUCCESS - Ronald Kenneth / Investment Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.