Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

Heartwarming Moment Nurses Sings To Calm Down A Scared Patient Before Surgery - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Heartwarming Moment Nurses Sings To Calm Down A Scared Patient Before Surgery (422 Views)

Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. / Heartwarming Video Of Daughter And Father Dancing At Her Wedding / See Heartwarming Moment Father Consoles His Daughter During Her Wedding (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heartwarming Moment Nurses Sings To Calm Down A Scared Patient Before Surgery by belwas(m): 6:48am On Feb 10, 2021
A patient at Adventist Health US was scheduled for surgery and got scared moments before her procedure.

She repeatedly said she did not want to die, and this made three nurses to step in and sing a gospel song for her so her heart could find some peace.

Watch the heartwarming video below:

http://tenigist.com.ng/heartwarming-moment-nurses-sings-to-calm-down-a-scared-patient-before-surgery

Re: Heartwarming Moment Nurses Sings To Calm Down A Scared Patient Before Surgery by MickzyDonald: 6:50am On Feb 10, 2021
grin grin grin Not in my naija, if you like keep calm or not,they will just call area boys that will pin you down till the surgery is completed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heartwarming Moment Nurses Sings To Calm Down A Scared Patient Before Surgery by Richy4(m): 7:27am On Feb 10, 2021
It must be a private hospital...... Public hospital nursing staffs might not afford that time..Someone will just give u sleeping injection so you won't disturb their peace.. lipsrsealed
Re: Heartwarming Moment Nurses Sings To Calm Down A Scared Patient Before Surgery by FlordFlorez(m): 8:06am On Feb 10, 2021
When I read the headline, I already knew it can never be in Nigeria. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Heartwarming Moment Nurses Sings To Calm Down A Scared Patient Before Surgery by mosdii(m): 8:20am On Feb 10, 2021
FlordFlorez:
When I read the headline, I already knew it can never be in Nigeria. undecided

Very correct because Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Name You Answer Can Harm You / Every Family Best Choice / How To Clean Your Home As A Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.