Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,462 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

Lil Frosh Remanded In Ikoyi Prison Till March, 2021 For Beating Ex Girlfriend - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lil Frosh Remanded In Ikoyi Prison Till March, 2021 For Beating Ex Girlfriend (36146 Views)

Blessing CEO Remanded In Prison Till May 30 Over Alleged Cyber-Bullying & Libel / Video Of Lil Frosh At The Police Station After Arrest For Beating His Girlfriend / Naira Marley To Be In Prison Till Monday, Bail Perfected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lil Frosh Remanded In Ikoyi Prison Till March, 2021 For Beating Ex Girlfriend by peacesampson(f): 1:44pm On Feb 10, 2021
Chamillionaire:
NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE USELESS!!! WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT !!!!!!
is a pity...u are such a bitter person...I dnt knw what's holding you from leaving the useless Nigeria girls so u said....
Re: Lil Frosh Remanded In Ikoyi Prison Till March, 2021 For Beating Ex Girlfriend by Xpol: 2:06pm On Feb 10, 2021
setobaba:
This too much on him, the lady could have settled this out of court.
women beater association of Nigeria, a member has been spotted here!!!

1 Like

Re: Lil Frosh Remanded In Ikoyi Prison Till March, 2021 For Beating Ex Girlfriend by hopexter(m): 2:14pm On Feb 10, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see him staying in jail for a long time, I see him being used as a scape goat, see his career ending because of this, I see him going broke after being released. This I have seen.

Very negative vision. I see you becoming a very bloody poor native doctor for jihadists and kidnappers. I hate to say this to you but this I have seen cry embarassed
Re: Lil Frosh Remanded In Ikoyi Prison Till March, 2021 For Beating Ex Girlfriend by HRproxy: 2:26pm On Feb 10, 2021
Re: Lil Frosh Remanded In Ikoyi Prison Till March, 2021 For Beating Ex Girlfriend by Royruky(m): 2:31pm On Feb 10, 2021
setobaba:

Considering the delay before he was arrested and charged to Court, I am sure that he was unable to meet with the terms of settlement.

1 Like

Re: Lil Frosh Remanded In Ikoyi Prison Till March, 2021 For Beating Ex Girlfriend by nedekid: 2:39pm On Feb 10, 2021
setobaba:
Settle for what? There has to be a deterent to the young ones. Look at this small boy already having the guts to beat up a girl to that extent. What gave him the liver? Possibly impunity, the feeling that as they say, nothing will happen. Especially when they feel they have money, or are celebrities.
Even if there will be settlement, it is too early. Let him relax in confinement small to have enough time to think of his life. Hopefully he will learn the implications of his actions.

1 Like

Re: Lil Frosh Remanded In Ikoyi Prison Till March, 2021 For Beating Ex Girlfriend by nedekid: 2:41pm On Feb 10, 2021
udemzyudex:

Did you watch his interview? he didn't even feel any remorse, I believe he will learn from this.
Abi. Experience is the best teacher.
Re: Lil Frosh Remanded In Ikoyi Prison Till March, 2021 For Beating Ex Girlfriend by Midas01: 2:43pm On Feb 10, 2021
Your mother is useless.
mosdii:
All this punishment because of a typical Naija Farm Tool.

Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

1 Like

Re: Lil Frosh Remanded In Ikoyi Prison Till March, 2021 For Beating Ex Girlfriend by Midas01: 2:43pm On Feb 10, 2021
Shut up. It women that should avoid you fools.
Frankyboy1:
Women! The downfall of man since 1647BC! If you can avoid them, you have solved 87% of your problems as a growing up or aspiring young man
Re: Lil Frosh Remanded In Ikoyi Prison Till March, 2021 For Beating Ex Girlfriend by IgboWarlord(m): 2:50pm On Feb 10, 2021
Now they've remanded Lil frosh in prison..Nobody go come arrest my neighbour wife wey dey beat her husband blue black almost everyday..Day b4 yesterday night,she use heel open baba head...If i call relevant authorities now reporting domestic violence,once they hear its the woman abusing the man,they wont take the matter serious..Men are victim of domestic violence too,help us ooo...

1 Like

Re: Lil Frosh Remanded In Ikoyi Prison Till March, 2021 For Beating Ex Girlfriend by OdenKelechi(m): 3:00pm On Feb 10, 2021
xrayj:

But did he kill her??
Don't be sentimental!
Don't we have siblings slapping their younger ones, is that enough reason to remand them on the assumption it could have led to death?

Looool...something is really not right with you. Is this the case of siblings slapping younger ones? He beat the crap out of her, disfiguring her face with plenty koko and blood and you're citing siblings slapping their younger ones as an example, omohh!!

If the lady in question was your sister, will you see it as a sibling slapping their younger one??
Re: Lil Frosh Remanded In Ikoyi Prison Till March, 2021 For Beating Ex Girlfriend by xrayj(m): 3:03pm On Feb 10, 2021
OdenKelechi:

Looool...something is really not right with you. Is this the case of siblings slapping younger ones? He beat the crap out of her, disfiguring her face with plenty koko and blood and you're citing siblings slapping their younger ones as an example, omohh!!

If the lady in question was your sister, will you see it as a sibling slapping their younger one??
@bold yes!
As long as he didn't kill her, he should not be remanded, what he did is a bail able offence, unless u are quoting another law! U are just being sentimental & not logical!
Re: Lil Frosh Remanded In Ikoyi Prison Till March, 2021 For Beating Ex Girlfriend by xrayj(m): 3:05pm On Feb 10, 2021
Midas01:
Your mother is useless.
Learn to respect others parents!
Why involve his mom?
Re: Lil Frosh Remanded In Ikoyi Prison Till March, 2021 For Beating Ex Girlfriend by oluwaseunamos33(m): 3:34pm On Feb 10, 2021
lol. why are U eager to hear like dis now kiss kiss kiss
laughter123:

.ehn ehn tell me something...
Re: Lil Frosh Remanded In Ikoyi Prison Till March, 2021 For Beating Ex Girlfriend by candygist: 4:03pm On Feb 10, 2021
setobaba:

When happens to your sister, you can settle out of court. Woman beater.
Re: Lil Frosh Remanded In Ikoyi Prison Till March, 2021 For Beating Ex Girlfriend by Scamperlee(m): 5:28pm On Feb 10, 2021
Last Last, this lil guy ended up music career ontop woman matter.

Wish I can get in touch with this Davido to help my music career.
Re: Lil Frosh Remanded In Ikoyi Prison Till March, 2021 For Beating Ex Girlfriend by Seun360(m): 5:33pm On Feb 10, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see him staying in jail for a long time, I see him being used as a scape goat, see his career ending because of this, I see him going broke after being released. This I have seen.

I rebuke you. did he kill someone? not trying to justify what he did but it shouldn't have gotten to that level, besides he still a young man.

Amendment can still be made.
Re: Lil Frosh Remanded In Ikoyi Prison Till March, 2021 For Beating Ex Girlfriend by pieces18: 5:52pm On Feb 10, 2021
Too much drugs want finish these boys. This serves him wella, next time he'll be careful.
Re: Lil Frosh Remanded In Ikoyi Prison Till March, 2021 For Beating Ex Girlfriend by Abudu2000(m): 6:00pm On Feb 10, 2021
setobaba:
fear women, they never forgive thy only forget
Re: Lil Frosh Remanded In Ikoyi Prison Till March, 2021 For Beating Ex Girlfriend by OdenKelechi(m): 6:05pm On Feb 10, 2021
xrayj:

@bold yes!
As long as he didn't kill her, he should not be remanded, what he did is a bail able offence, unless u are quoting another law! U are just being sentimental & not logical!

Well then, you're really not alright. Happy beating your wife to stupor.
Re: Lil Frosh Remanded In Ikoyi Prison Till March, 2021 For Beating Ex Girlfriend by jrusky(m): 7:14pm On Feb 10, 2021
March too soon any man that love panel beating a woman deserve atleast minimum of 6 month detain then sentence.

Let him be beating his fellow prisoner and lets see how far he can go.

Celebrity my foot, anyway just hearing his name for the first time so he is irrelevant.

If you a man and you can box woman why not look for your fellow man and show your strenght and lets see how good you are.

Nonsense.
Re: Lil Frosh Remanded In Ikoyi Prison Till March, 2021 For Beating Ex Girlfriend by naturefellow(m): 7:25pm On Feb 10, 2021
consciousman:

The one you do to your younger ones is not is not an abuse, who don sentence you?. Be rational. They were lovers not enemies. You can't tell me that there has never been any good thing she benefited from the relationship.
NB. I pray never to beat a lady!
Mr. Rational, please, go to court and appeal the case. And stop making irrelevant analogies. You neither know me, nor know if I have siblings.

If the poor girl had been beaten to death, y'all wld still be here to type RIP.

The judgement will definitely serve as deterrent to others.

Don't stress me please!

Re: Lil Frosh Remanded In Ikoyi Prison Till March, 2021 For Beating Ex Girlfriend by xrayj(m): 7:36pm On Feb 10, 2021
OdenKelechi:

Well then, you're really not alright. Happy beating your wife to stupor.
I am very alright & don't lay hands on women!
But u need to stop being sentimental & emotional.
Re: Lil Frosh Remanded In Ikoyi Prison Till March, 2021 For Beating Ex Girlfriend by Dollanaira: 8:11pm On Feb 10, 2021
Really
Re: Lil Frosh Remanded In Ikoyi Prison Till March, 2021 For Beating Ex Girlfriend by adekS1(m): 8:23pm On Feb 10, 2021
setobaba:
you think all these ladies really love guys...na money dem dey look for.

It will be difficult for any lady to allow her bf she love to be imprisoned despite that happen especially after the apology
Re: Lil Frosh Remanded In Ikoyi Prison Till March, 2021 For Beating Ex Girlfriend by adekS1(m): 8:27pm On Feb 10, 2021
Chii59:
One Dolt up there said "that's too much for him"
If na your sister dem nearly burst her eye, you for talk this kain rubbish?
all this if na your sister crooner...

Why shd my sister be greedy following rich guys up and down.is davido punishment not enough?

I guess until dey kill him...

I just hope the story won't change when a lady is the attacker
Re: Lil Frosh Remanded In Ikoyi Prison Till March, 2021 For Beating Ex Girlfriend by Lyon190(m): 9:30pm On Feb 10, 2021
3 bedroom flat on a half plot of land for sale in Agbowa, Ogijo, Ogun State @3.5m contact 08084841001
Re: Lil Frosh Remanded In Ikoyi Prison Till March, 2021 For Beating Ex Girlfriend by zealadjay(m): 5:53am On Feb 11, 2021
mosdii:
All this punishment because of a typical Naija Farm Tool.

Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

Including ur sisters too right grin ??
Re: Lil Frosh Remanded In Ikoyi Prison Till March, 2021 For Beating Ex Girlfriend by Dtruthspeaker: 7:52am On Feb 11, 2021
This 30 Day Remand Law is Not Right and has no ground on which it stands especially in this case. I hope his lawyer knows to challenge it.

This is very very bad and not good!
Re: Lil Frosh Remanded In Ikoyi Prison Till March, 2021 For Beating Ex Girlfriend by Brunicekid(m): 10:31am On Feb 11, 2021
Antoeni:
They Should Extend it to 2nd Week of October
Why this wickedness??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh: I Feel Dirty Dragging Bobrisky Online Everytime But Have No Choice / Chinedu Ikedieze And Wife On Vacation In Minnesota, USA (PHOTO) / Tekno Offers Miracle One Million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.