Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,501 members, 7,816,192 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

"Don't Play With Me When It Comes To My Children" Kim Kardashian Roars - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Don't Play With Me When It Comes To My Children" Kim Kardashian Roars (1165 Views)

Mercy Johnson: I Don't Play Nude, Romantic Scenes In Movies Any More / Diddy's Ex And Mother Of 3 Of His Children, Kim Porter Found Dead In Her Home / Beverly Osu Gorgeous In Orange Bikini, Says "I Don't Play Hard To Get" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Don't Play With Me When It Comes To My Children" Kim Kardashian Roars by Jiggyupdates: 7:24am On Feb 10, 2021
Kim Kardashian has slammed people who doubted that her daughter North actually did a painting she shared online.

Kim shared on Instagram the painting 7-year-old North West did at her painting class. Kim’s best friend, Tracy Romulus, also took to her own Instagram account to share photo of her own son Ryan’s version of the same painting.

READ MORE: https://pecohubmedia.com/dont-play-with-me-when-it-comes-to-my-children-kim-kardashian-roars/

Re: "Don't Play With Me When It Comes To My Children" Kim Kardashian Roars by purples25(f): 9:59am On Feb 10, 2021
With the expensive classes she would be able to pay for, there's no doubt that a professional would be able to teach this child how to make a masterpiece.

Yes, a child can do this.

2 Likes

Re: "Don't Play With Me When It Comes To My Children" Kim Kardashian Roars by padi94(m): 10:53am On Feb 10, 2021
Okay, where is thy husband o kimlilah

1 Like

Re: "Don't Play With Me When It Comes To My Children" Kim Kardashian Roars by LoudLord(m): 1:14pm On Feb 10, 2021
Wahala grin
Re: "Don't Play With Me When It Comes To My Children" Kim Kardashian Roars by lkillbrokehoes: 3:28pm On Feb 10, 2021
purples25:
With the expensive classes she would be able to pay for, there's no doubt that a professional would be able to teach this child how to make a masterpiece.

Yes, a child can do this.
True! some kids are gifted from small

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Replies Those Saying She’s Pregnant / Ini Edo Received A Surprise Celebration And Gifts For Her Birthday / Nengi Finally Breaks Silence Amid Reports Of Dating Married Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.