Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Lilian Esoro Shares Vacation Pictures - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lilian Esoro Shares Vacation Pictures (56212 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest And Wife, Angel Gold Okechukwu's Vacation Pictures / Regina Daniels In Germany For Her Christmas Vacation (Pictures) / “How To Make A Woman Submissive” - Lilian Esoro Shares Relationship Tip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lilian Esoro Shares Vacation Pictures by Queenslander(f): 1:10pm On Feb 10, 2021
femi4:
Women & adjectives.....just to make themselves feel okay even when all isn't well with them
huh? I don't understand, What exactly do you mean??

1 Like

Re: Lilian Esoro Shares Vacation Pictures by Starzo: 1:20pm On Feb 10, 2021
who still dey go vacation for this coro period??
Re: Lilian Esoro Shares Vacation Pictures by Seyzcham91(m): 1:20pm On Feb 10, 2021
grin you get am! awon Olosho
Bornsinner7:
Na their way.. marketing strategy!
Re: Lilian Esoro Shares Vacation Pictures by Plut01: 1:34pm On Feb 10, 2021
What Camera took those clear pictures? My Nikon can not take such picture.
To take a still picture of a moving Antelope nah Wahala.

Re: Lilian Esoro Shares Vacation Pictures by Evydo: 1:40pm On Feb 10, 2021
As if she's happier
Re: Lilian Esoro Shares Vacation Pictures by gwama: 1:53pm On Feb 10, 2021
Where are her new born baby with Nollywood actor Blossom?? cool
Re: Lilian Esoro Shares Vacation Pictures by nedekid: 1:57pm On Feb 10, 2021
But let's face the fact, this lady level pass ubi Franklin shaa..
This kind of marriage cannot work because the ladies eye big pass ubi, besides big men will not let her rest. I mean men that can give $30k for just I round grin
Re: Lilian Esoro Shares Vacation Pictures by tiswell(m): 2:12pm On Feb 10, 2021
Angelfrost:

Like Ubi is a saint... After forming Casanova!
I didn't expect you to agree with me cos you are a lady,you would defend one of your own
Re: Lilian Esoro Shares Vacation Pictures by GEEBITE: 2:22pm On Feb 10, 2021
Holiday from what work or job exactly. In January for that matter.This is client service strictly. Who is bankrolling Nurse Abigail?
AprokoGirl:
Ubi Franklin's Ex Wife , Lilian Esoro Shares Lovely Vacation Pictures Anambra 360 Reports

Shared with Caption ...

Source; https://www.instagram.com/p/CLET0r8HTwL/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Re: Lilian Esoro Shares Vacation Pictures by 12345baba(m): 2:37pm On Feb 10, 2021
Decibel:
Who is bankrolling her? tongue
u
Re: Lilian Esoro Shares Vacation Pictures by MansoryMX(m): 2:51pm On Feb 10, 2021
Alex Ekubo dey chew this babe wella. Nothing anybody wan tell me!
Re: Lilian Esoro Shares Vacation Pictures by meobizy(f): 2:57pm On Feb 10, 2021
I paid for everything. #OnlineDangote.
Re: Lilian Esoro Shares Vacation Pictures by ThatFairGuy1: 3:46pm On Feb 10, 2021
I don't think I can ever divorce my beautiful wife no matter what angry

can't be seeing another man goje her even at divorce angry
Re: Lilian Esoro Shares Vacation Pictures by IYANGBALI: 5:27pm On Feb 10, 2021
A friend tolded me that this babe body odour no get part two
Re: Lilian Esoro Shares Vacation Pictures by Zane2point4(m): 5:47pm On Feb 10, 2021
Thats the only thing they know how best to do...
Snapping pictures in fancy places abroad just to intimidate there fellow women and tell them how far behind they're.

Next time now she will brandish an exotic vehicle that even a nigerian senator can't afford and quote an inspirational nonsense to back it up.

Which time do they sit down to work ni?
Re: Lilian Esoro Shares Vacation Pictures by Ryan03(f): 6:01pm On Feb 10, 2021
TrebleChamp:
Nigerian actress will allow the man waste huge amount of money on some so called celebrity wedding, then dump his ass like 6 month later...
the he-goat that keeps impregnating everything he sees abi which one?
Re: Lilian Esoro Shares Vacation Pictures by ojiamu: 6:02pm On Feb 10, 2021
Something wey Ubi don make bowl out of. Something wey juice don finish for in body. Some men go still go there go dey do eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee say dey dey bleep her.
Re: Lilian Esoro Shares Vacation Pictures by Ryan03(f): 6:03pm On Feb 10, 2021
tiswell:
I didn't expect you to agree with me cos you are a lady,you would defend one of your own
forget female ubi fvck up. How many women don born for am now? He cheats and you still want to blame the woman?
Re: Lilian Esoro Shares Vacation Pictures by Ryan03(f): 6:05pm On Feb 10, 2021
Zane2point4:
Thats the only thing they know how best to do...
Snapping pictures in fancy places abroad just to intimidate there fellow women and tell them how far behind they're.

Next time now she will brandish an exotic vehicle that even a nigerian senator can't afford and quote an inspirational nonsense to back it up.

Which time do they sit down to work ni?
always pained about the success of others.
Re: Lilian Esoro Shares Vacation Pictures by Dollanaira: 8:10pm On Feb 10, 2021
Ol Osho on advert duty
Re: Lilian Esoro Shares Vacation Pictures by amuwo1980: 8:28pm On Feb 10, 2021
Where in the world is like this in this bitter winter ? It is not a current /2021 picture.
Re: Lilian Esoro Shares Vacation Pictures by adekS1(m): 8:33pm On Feb 10, 2021
Forcing herself to be happy...

Thats all l see
Re: Lilian Esoro Shares Vacation Pictures by lichocho(m): 9:06pm On Feb 10, 2021
Oluwaleinad14:
Just now now she don dey look for another customer to gbori wole
who sponsor de trip?
Re: Lilian Esoro Shares Vacation Pictures by justicechichex: 9:37pm On Feb 10, 2021
My crush that year! ��
Re: Lilian Esoro Shares Vacation Pictures by figoperch: 11:55pm On Feb 10, 2021
southniyikaye:
ALL NA ADVERT.
PLS WHEN YOU MAKE MONEY, LIVE YOUR LIFE AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR KIDS, TAKING CARE OF YOUR KIDS IS VERY IMPORTANT AND MAKE SURE YOU ENJOY LIFE COS PROBLEM NO DEY FINISH O.. WIFE NA ONE OF THE PROBLEM WEY NO DEY FINISH

Hahahaha. This one enter
Re: Lilian Esoro Shares Vacation Pictures by tiswell(m): 12:24am On Feb 11, 2021
Ryan03:
forget female ubi fvck up. How many women don born for am now? He cheats and you still want to blame the woman?
and woman didn't cheat too?

Well Ubi brought it all upon himself as the girl made it clear from the onset that she didn't love him enough for marriage.
Re: Lilian Esoro Shares Vacation Pictures by Oluwaleinad14(m): 1:10am On Feb 11, 2021
lichocho:
who sponsor de trip?

Hummmm another angu
Re: Lilian Esoro Shares Vacation Pictures by Ryan03(f): 8:43am On Feb 11, 2021
tiswell:
and woman didn't cheat too?

Well Ubi brought it all upon himself as the girl made it clear from the onset that she didn't love him enough for marriage.
she was not caught cheating in marriage
Re: Lilian Esoro Shares Vacation Pictures by yellowpepper: 8:50pm On Feb 11, 2021
Lily love, these pictures are beautiful. Valentine is here, it’s time to show love, you know Love goes
beyond boyfriend & girlfriend relationship. Appreciate your loved ones with #ATokenOfLove

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kenneth Aguba Meets OPM Pastor In Port Harcourt, Gets Free House, Feeding / Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife / Fan Advises Tonto Dikeh Over Her Outfit To A School. See Her Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.