Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Port-Harcourt Teacher Beats 11-Year-Old Special-Needs Student (Disturbing Photos - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Port-Harcourt Teacher Beats 11-Year-Old Special-Needs Student (Disturbing Photos (43258 Views)

Lagos Teacher Beats Student To Death For Not Answering Maths Question Correctly / UNIBEN Final Year Student, Freedom, Dies (Disturbing Photos)) / Back Of UNN Female Hostel Building, Enugu Campus (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Port-Harcourt Teacher Beats 11-Year-Old Special-Needs Student (Disturbing Photos by OdogwuBlog: 8:04am On Feb 10, 2021
Port Harcourt teacher accused of brutalizing 11-year-old special needs student (Photo)

A teacher in Port Harcourt has been accused of brutally beating an 11-year-old special needs child, leaving him with marks on his body. Anambra 360 Reports

Photos shared online show the boy with red cane marks on his head and back.

Efforts are being made to get an agency to take up the child's case and put an end to such abuse.

See more photos below.

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4281091588573288&id=100000174676026

Re: Port-Harcourt Teacher Beats 11-Year-Old Special-Needs Student (Disturbing Photos by OlayemiAshraf(m): 8:50am On Feb 10, 2021
Nah their head the teacher dey beat....chaiiii dairis God lmaooooo

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port-Harcourt Teacher Beats 11-Year-Old Special-Needs Student (Disturbing Photos by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 10, 2021
I’m still waiting patiently for a day without a bad news in this country. Wahala no dey finish. Enjoy your life

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port-Harcourt Teacher Beats 11-Year-Old Special-Needs Student (Disturbing Photos by Mopolchi: 12:10pm On Feb 10, 2021
Wicked teacher

1 Like

Re: Port-Harcourt Teacher Beats 11-Year-Old Special-Needs Student (Disturbing Photos by DoctorDree(m): 12:11pm On Feb 10, 2021
Children might be somehow frustrating sometimes but beating them like a goat isn’t always the right solution.........

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Port-Harcourt Teacher Beats 11-Year-Old Special-Needs Student (Disturbing Photos by thundafire: 12:11pm On Feb 10, 2021
Na wa
Re: Port-Harcourt Teacher Beats 11-Year-Old Special-Needs Student (Disturbing Photos by Joystark(f): 12:11pm On Feb 10, 2021
Frustrated people everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Port-Harcourt Teacher Beats 11-Year-Old Special-Needs Student (Disturbing Photos by Chummynoni(m): 12:11pm On Feb 10, 2021
Bad

1 Like

Re: Port-Harcourt Teacher Beats 11-Year-Old Special-Needs Student (Disturbing Photos by KomonSense: 12:11pm On Feb 10, 2021
Say No To Child Abuse

2 Likes

Re: Port-Harcourt Teacher Beats 11-Year-Old Special-Needs Student (Disturbing Photos by YorubaPrince: 12:11pm On Feb 10, 2021
The article didn't specify the gender but, I can bet my left balls, it's a female teacher! angry Yes, I still can't understand why females who also go thru the rigorous pains of child bearing are usually the ones that perpetrate such behaviors.

They just seem to be outright wicked! Who beats on the head? I mean, c'mmon. angry

Useless elements! angry

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port-Harcourt Teacher Beats 11-Year-Old Special-Needs Student (Disturbing Photos by Moneywirer: 12:11pm On Feb 10, 2021
Taking out her frustration on the poor kid. I blame PMB cry

3 Likes

Re: Port-Harcourt Teacher Beats 11-Year-Old Special-Needs Student (Disturbing Photos by ElValiente(m): 12:11pm On Feb 10, 2021
F*ck. Omo na wa oo
Re: Port-Harcourt Teacher Beats 11-Year-Old Special-Needs Student (Disturbing Photos by onoms4luv(m): 12:11pm On Feb 10, 2021
somebody is about to lose his job.

wahala just too many for this country....

but wait ooo, upon all the good, good news when dey happen recently, na only bad news nairaland choose to carry

come seun, e belike say you go overhaul all your mods o.
Re: Port-Harcourt Teacher Beats 11-Year-Old Special-Needs Student (Disturbing Photos by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 10, 2021
I ONCE TAUGHT IN A PRIMARY SCHOOL IN AKURE AFTER MY SECONDARY EDUCATION.. THERE IS THIS BOY FEMI, REPEAT THE SAME THING FOR HIM 1MILLION TIMES, HE WILL STILL NOT UNDERSTAND AND HE IS VERY TROUBLESOME.. ONE DAY I GOT FRUSTRATED AND BEAT THE HELL OUT OF HIM, A SIX YEAR OLD BOY, I ALMOST KILLED HIM.. I LATER GOT TO KNOW THE BOY'S MOTHER IS A SENIOR POLICE OFFICER.. IT WAS WHEN THEY CAME TO ARREST ME I SAW MUMMY TOLA THAT LIVES IN MY STREET AND HAVE BEEN SO GOOD TO HER, SHE HAPPENS TO BE THE ELDER SISTER OF THE POLICE OFFICER.. NA THERE CASE END AND AS FOR FEMI, I MADE SURE I USED OTHER TACTICS TO MAKE HIM UNDERSTAND WHAT IS BEING TAUGHT.. YOU DON'T EVEN TO USE FORCE TO MAKE KIDS UNDERSTAND SOMETIMES...OBSERVE WHAT HE OR SHE LIKES AND USE IT TO YOUR ADVANTAGE..
NA THERE MY TEACHING CAREER END SHA COS I VOWED NEVER TO TEACH AGAIN, I HAVE ANGER ISSUES.
BUT HAVE BEEN ABLE TO TAME IT..
I NO DEY EVEN GET ANGRY AGAIN, NA MONEY I DEY FIND

5 Likes

Re: Port-Harcourt Teacher Beats 11-Year-Old Special-Needs Student (Disturbing Photos by Seniorwriter(m): 12:11pm On Feb 10, 2021
Anger Management therapy should be a routine process for all teachers and lecturers.
Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!!
@SeniorWriter

1 Like

Re: Port-Harcourt Teacher Beats 11-Year-Old Special-Needs Student (Disturbing Photos by CHOPUP411(m): 12:12pm On Feb 10, 2021
Maybe he is a stubborn child

2 Likes

Re: Port-Harcourt Teacher Beats 11-Year-Old Special-Needs Student (Disturbing Photos by Draslo(m): 12:12pm On Feb 10, 2021
Anambra 360 is taking over Nairaland and the guy above me needs rehabilitation.

1 Like

Re: Port-Harcourt Teacher Beats 11-Year-Old Special-Needs Student (Disturbing Photos by drlaykay(m): 12:12pm On Feb 10, 2021
It's time corporal punishment is abolished.
There are better ways to punish a child.

When I was in Jss1, Mr Tommy, my intro tech teacher did not come for his class. I had approached the staffroom to inform him that it's his teaching period, when I met a female classmate coming from the staffroom who told me that Mr Tommy was sleeping.

I took the news to the whole class and we automatically had a free period. Our noises had drawn the attention of the principal whose office wasn't far from our class room.he questioned why we were free and the whole class echoed in unison "Mr Tommy is sleeping".

Angrily, he summoned Mr Tommy to his office and probably handed him a query. Mr Tommy who denied the allegation said he only placed his head on his table, but couldn't explain why his eyes were red with a 93% full eye bags and why after 30 minutes he was not in our class.

He came to the classroom, demanded the source of their information. Everyone pointed towards one person except one person who pointed at another person. Don't be confused, they all pointed at me while I pointed to the girl.

Different strokes , inflicted with anger could be seen all over my back. Okokomaiko road was obviously smoother than my back. I cried bitterly for hours,not because of the pain but because I new I was punished unjustly. Some of his colleagues who new me as a good student couldn't take sides but from their tones,they were pained by the treatment I was given..

My mum was obviously angry, but she was of the school of thought that parents should never follow their wards to school to shout on the teachers. She believed it destroys teacher- student relationship. She only pleaded on his behalf and asked me to move on.

Well, to be frank,it's over 20 years, and I am yet to forgive Mr Tommy for that act. Now that I remember, maybe I will forgive him tomorrow morning.

10 Likes

Re: Port-Harcourt Teacher Beats 11-Year-Old Special-Needs Student (Disturbing Photos by anukulapo: 12:12pm On Feb 10, 2021
Even if he's not a special needs student... The teacher should be arrested first, then the search for any organisation that is interested in the case can continue
Re: Port-Harcourt Teacher Beats 11-Year-Old Special-Needs Student (Disturbing Photos by GreaterFuture3: 12:13pm On Feb 10, 2021
Sunday Jatto, Janet Memorial College, Council Idimu. This is the kind of Sick Shit he would do and even Worse.
Re: Port-Harcourt Teacher Beats 11-Year-Old Special-Needs Student (Disturbing Photos by okadoo: 12:13pm On Feb 10, 2021
The teacher should be sacked with immediate effect
Re: Port-Harcourt Teacher Beats 11-Year-Old Special-Needs Student (Disturbing Photos by chrisxxx(m): 12:13pm On Feb 10, 2021
It takes special grace and understanding to teach a normal person let alone teaching someone who is mentally incapacitated.

1 Like

Re: Port-Harcourt Teacher Beats 11-Year-Old Special-Needs Student (Disturbing Photos by Icyexpressions: 12:13pm On Feb 10, 2021
Teaching is not a profession for everyone.

Special needs students tends to be more troublesome, aggressive and every of these multiply if you are not the right person for the work.

It's take experience, expertise, professionalism, enough self control and dedication to successfully stay a day without hitting the special need students, at least from my experience as a corp member in my ppa.

But when you are the right person for the job, the only thing that is involved is understanding your student.

On this note, the teacher should face the wrath of the law and the school authority shouldn't be exempted either.

Yala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port-Harcourt Teacher Beats 11-Year-Old Special-Needs Student (Disturbing Photos by timibare(m): 12:14pm On Feb 10, 2021
Everyday evil news keeps dropping....why would a sensible staff beat a student this way.....en during #EndSars protest the teacher would take the lead saying bullshits about police.....Naija which way
Re: Port-Harcourt Teacher Beats 11-Year-Old Special-Needs Student (Disturbing Photos by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 10, 2021
Which one is anambra 360 report again. Supermod Don start again.

1 Like

Re: Port-Harcourt Teacher Beats 11-Year-Old Special-Needs Student (Disturbing Photos by November24(f): 12:14pm On Feb 10, 2021
DoctorDree:
Children might be somehow frustrating sometimes but beating them like a goat isn’t always the right solution.........

There is no wrong solution bro.
It's not right, there it's not right
Re: Port-Harcourt Teacher Beats 11-Year-Old Special-Needs Student (Disturbing Photos by flackoFlint(m): 12:14pm On Feb 10, 2021
CHOPUP411:
Maybe he is a stubborn child
ABI eleyi yawere ni
Shee shieree
Re: Port-Harcourt Teacher Beats 11-Year-Old Special-Needs Student (Disturbing Photos by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 10, 2021
This teacher deserves to be flogged publicly. And then blacklisted and banned from ever going close to a school again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mother Beats Up Teachers In Ibadan School For Disciplining Her Daughter (VIDEO) / Nigerian Cadets Punished For Sleeping In Class / Nigerian Student Of Warwick Suffers Racism (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.