Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,292 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Insecurity In Edo: Obaseki Backtracks On Government Providing Land For Herders - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity In Edo: Obaseki Backtracks On Government Providing Land For Herders (19472 Views)

Gov Obaseki Denies Providing Land For Herders In Edo State / AK-47 For Herders: Bala Mohammed Says He Was Misunderstood / Edo: Obaseki Heaps Sand In Front Of Edo Assembly Over Impeachment Scare (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity In Edo: Obaseki Backtracks On Government Providing Land For Herders by Temiwands(m): 10:27am On Feb 10, 2021
I think it is better that way. Lol
Wickedfacts:

Na make Obaseki dey folo Buhari go Katsina o.
Re: Insecurity In Edo: Obaseki Backtracks On Government Providing Land For Herders by GeoNyke: 10:30am On Feb 10, 2021
Mr. Governor at a time when the northern governors has agreed that open grazing is out dated and urging the Fulani's to adopt ranching. at a time when people are sending the killer herdsmen back home. Godwin Obaseki this is when ur bringing us back again. please sir, this ur kind gesture is what causing us this mayhem now.
Let them go or the people will resist this ur move
Re: Insecurity In Edo: Obaseki Backtracks On Government Providing Land For Herders by elmessiahs(m): 10:34am On Feb 10, 2021
LLMG:
He is making a big mistake.
explain what mistake he is making
Re: Insecurity In Edo: Obaseki Backtracks On Government Providing Land For Herders by danono: 10:44am On Feb 10, 2021
Obaseki, Obaseki, Obaseki, how many times did I called you. Please do not give any EDO LAND to Fulani Jihadist for fear of being thrown out of the Supreme Court oooo. I am an Esan man from Esan central. Remember what happened to our Yoruba brothers in Kwara state till date. One thing is certain, the contraception called Nigeria will soon end if not in this our generation, the #endsars generation will surly accomplish it by God’s grace

1 Like

Re: Insecurity In Edo: Obaseki Backtracks On Government Providing Land For Herders by tamunobello: 10:47am On Feb 10, 2021
Re: Insecurity In Edo: Obaseki Backtracks On Government Providing Land For Herders by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 10, 2021
FACTS!
1: The Fulanis who conquered the Hausas in the North even before the British Colonists and the Amalgamation have a right to stay in Nigeria (They are Nigerians) - The Fulanis from Mali, Senegal, Sudan, Niger, etc are foreigners (supporter of APC) who know nothing but war and conflict - They are kidnappers, Terrorists, and invaders, They notice the laxity in political morals between North and South Nigerians and this has allowed them a foothold not only as political mercenaries but also as death-dealers and opportunists.

They have slowly taught the Fulanis settled in Nigeria how they operate and how they have been making a profit from violence across west africa. Just as Peter Odili started and funded a cultism trend for Political gains that resulted in Niger-Delta Militancy, The Mallams in the North have birthed a nasty Chucky who will also do the same and wreak death and havoc on Nigeria until they are appeased. This is how Nigeria operates and unless you are ready to deal with death and destruction the way the Bororos do - Better keep quiet and accept them

2: The environmental issues with desertification and degradation of arable land in the North are REAL! the cattle have no grass to feed on and poor support from FG to farmers is delaying the Agricultural Industrialisation forcing farmers to divert their attention to interests in the South e.g. Lagos, PH, EDO, Ibadan, etc - they must survive as both cattle rearers/herders and as Fulanis. Since the successive Governments and Governors in the North have neglected them and their needs for so long, they will deal with the consequences.

What concerned Nigerians should be asking is from 2015 until 2020, the Nigerian Military has spent $9.18 billion in Military & Defence projects alone. - what was it spent on and how was it disbursed. ? Are you all happy with the results so far, if not, what are you doing about it?

2016 $1.72B
2017 $1.62B
2018 $2.04B
2019 $1.86B
2020 $1.94B
Total $9.18B
Re: Insecurity In Edo: Obaseki Backtracks On Government Providing Land For Herders by elmessiahs(m): 11:14am On Feb 10, 2021
cowardice
Re: Insecurity In Edo: Obaseki Backtracks On Government Providing Land For Herders by Eagba(m): 11:15am On Feb 10, 2021
AlfaB:
I can't thank Nnamdi Kanu enough.

If not for him some SE governors will now be dashing our lands to these parasites.
I can't thank you enough for this your comment
Re: Insecurity In Edo: Obaseki Backtracks On Government Providing Land For Herders by adecz: 11:26am On Feb 10, 2021
Cows should be bred in the north
& transported to the south for sale.

No grazing land for cows in southern
Nigeria unless in Yourribba land.
Re: Insecurity In Edo: Obaseki Backtracks On Government Providing Land For Herders by geemd434: 11:32am On Feb 10, 2021
HeadShot:
Southerners are usually short sighted....

It's easy to give a cup to a monkey
But collecting it back is the problem

Edo State will regret this... Not now but later
Mark my words

I am deltan and I will tell you we short sighted, always trying to copy the west. Mumu south
Re: Insecurity In Edo: Obaseki Backtracks On Government Providing Land For Herders by elisho: 11:40am On Feb 10, 2021
call the ESN your problems will be solve Edo people
Re: Insecurity In Edo: Obaseki Backtracks On Government Providing Land For Herders by GidiCars: 11:44am On Feb 10, 2021
Why Negroes Are Easily Enslaved

Why is it possible for a gang of riff-raffs masquerading as Fulani herdsmen armed with AK-47 to traverse thousands of kilometers from their abode in the far North-West, to camp in the forests of the Middle Belt and the South, and start invading Negroid communities, raping women, killing innocent citizens, displacing millions of others who now live in Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs) camps and taking over their towns while millions of other Negroes including Professors and others clutching tightly to pieces of papers as certificates claiming to be educated are cringing, shivering, and shaking like scoundrels and cannot defend themselves because they are scared of one Fulani chief warrior in Abuja, Muhammadu Buhari, who is shielding the rampaging herdsmen, watching mischievously to see those who dare to challenge his kinsmen.

Now, there are various reasons why black people are easily enslaved or sold their own people into slavery and we shall bring them to the fore as time permits.

What a better way to start this series than to draw attention to scathing description of Negroes by 18th century Arab slave trader, Mehtma Mohammed, who sold hundreds if not thousands of Negroes into slavery, buying the slaves most probably from Negroid traditional rulers, Fulani and other Arabs.

According to Mehtma Mohammed: “These black creatures were born to be in perpetual servitude and were ordained by God to be our slaves forever. They are lazy, greedy, stupid, godless, dirty and most important of all, they are cowards. When you put the whip to them and line them up, they will do anything for you.

They and their African brothers who sell them to us have no sense of collective purpose and they think nothing of killing and selling their own kinsmen for a pittance.”

“They have no god and they have no interest in dying for or fighting for anything which is outside their daily feeding.

They are docile, lazy, dirty and stupid and that is why I have made so much money from selling them.

The most gratifying thing is that even if one of the groups shows signs of any potential or hope of being able to be a great leader to the others, they are the ones that will expose him, report him and destroy him just for a few morsels from my table.”

Is Sunday Igboho, Namdi Kalu, etc, listening?

When you fight to free the Negroes from slavery, you are on your own because they will betray you once the oppressors give or promise to give them something to eat.

This excessive greed of black people that makes it impossible for most of them to say no to food even when it is laced with poison, is the greatest undoing of the Negroid race.

Mehtma Mohammed continues: “They (blacks) present no danger to us. They are as harmless and fearful as puppies and they only growl like dogs at each other and to no one else. We will shame them, trade them, own them and rule them forever.”

Is this disparaging description of the Negroes of the 18th century corresponds to the behavior of most blacks in this 21st century?

In particular, just assess what is happening today in Nigeria, the most populous black country on planet earth, where a handful of Fulani are rampaging, ravaging, and pillaging the entire landscape while millions of Negroes, the owners of the land, are scampering for cover in their own communities.

But can Negroid youths of today in Nigeria, for instance, develop the boldness and courage to transcend the slave mentality of their forebears including contemporary political elites and organize to free themselves and future generations from the strangulating hold of Fulani internal colonialism?
Only time will tell.

@Masha, a journalist, is a former Editor of Nigeria Historical Review

Re: Insecurity In Edo: Obaseki Backtracks On Government Providing Land For Herders by Emekaonline: 12:00pm On Feb 10, 2021
SHAKABOOM:
Hmmmm

He is trying so hard to sound politically correct

In the next 20years they will tell obaseki point blank that all the land in Nigeria belongs to them so therefore the land he gave them is there's by conquest.

The man is afraid of losing his seat because of the certificate forgery. He is not sure of what Fulani can do at the supreme court. Hhahahahaha, so many fulani slaves in this country
Re: Insecurity In Edo: Obaseki Backtracks On Government Providing Land For Herders by Yankee101: 12:11pm On Feb 10, 2021
APC agenda
Re: Insecurity In Edo: Obaseki Backtracks On Government Providing Land For Herders by SmartMen: 2:00pm On Feb 10, 2021
HeadShot:

Mark my words
lol... PassingSHOT...is that you? grin grin grin

Anyway, as a Benin Bred guy, I can tell you for a fact that worse come to worse, Edo people will deal them fair square. One of the old Yoruba king actually called Bini people lie Ibinu for a reason. Those guys madness and ruggedity no b here...
Re: Insecurity In Edo: Obaseki Backtracks On Government Providing Land For Herders by tinktanker: 2:18pm On Feb 10, 2021
HeadShot:

Mark my words
u are so right
Re: Insecurity In Edo: Obaseki Backtracks On Government Providing Land For Herders by elmessiahs(m): 3:00pm On Feb 10, 2021
LLMG:
He is making a big mistake.
now I get u bro, something is definitely working on him
Re: Insecurity In Edo: Obaseki Backtracks On Government Providing Land For Herders by romenna: 3:58pm On Feb 10, 2021
Trade by barter.
He is scared of d courts
Re: Insecurity In Edo: Obaseki Backtracks On Government Providing Land For Herders by agbonkamen(f): 5:09pm On Feb 10, 2021
HeadShot:

Mark my words
very very short sighted
Re: Insecurity In Edo: Obaseki Backtracks On Government Providing Land For Herders by LLMG: 5:38pm On Feb 10, 2021
Those people are on a mission and this is one of their very clear strategy. This will not resolve the problem, it will create more problems in the nearest future.
elmessiahs:

explain what mistake he is making

1 Like

Re: Insecurity In Edo: Obaseki Backtracks On Government Providing Land For Herders by elmessiahs(m): 5:59pm On Feb 10, 2021
LLMG:
Those people are on a mission and this is one of their very clear strategy. This will not resolve the problem, it will create more problems in the nearest future.
I get you like mind... creating problems in order to become the solver, spend more and become a hero
Re: Insecurity In Edo: Obaseki Backtracks On Government Providing Land For Herders by Theoarhics: 6:12pm On Feb 10, 2021
I can bet anything on this. Edo people will vehemently reject this idea. It cant happen.
Re: Insecurity In Edo: Obaseki Backtracks On Government Providing Land For Herders by EdiskyHarry: 6:57pm On Feb 10, 2021
So all the things the good people of Edo state did for this foolish man? All he could do to pay them back is to invite a terrorist group to the state and also sponsor them. I used to think this good for nothing man has sense until I read this news. Unless it is a fake news.
Re: Insecurity In Edo: Obaseki Backtracks On Government Providing Land For Herders by EMMY76: 6:59pm On Feb 10, 2021
Maybe this is the agreement he had with buhari before he allowed him to win the governorship election last year am certain this decision will surely end in tears in few years from now.
Re: Insecurity In Edo: Obaseki Backtracks On Government Providing Land For Herders by LLMG: 7:32pm On Feb 10, 2021
Your insinuation is wrong. What is going on in Nigeria right now is obvious for all to see except you're among those who like to lie to themselves.
elmessiahs:

I get you like mind... creating problems in order to become the solver, spend more and become a hero
Re: Insecurity In Edo: Obaseki Backtracks On Government Providing Land For Herders by elmessiahs(m): 8:00pm On Feb 10, 2021
LLMG:
Your insinuation is wrong. What is going on in Nigeria right now is obvious for all to see except you're among those who like to lie to themselves.
I misunderstood, I didn't know that he was supporting ruga.
Re: Insecurity In Edo: Obaseki Backtracks On Government Providing Land For Herders by Deadlytruth(m): 8:26pm On Feb 10, 2021
Well, those who queued up behind him for a second term have the duty to query him on this decision of his.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity In Edo: Obaseki Backtracks On Government Providing Land For Herders by Web2020: 8:28pm On Feb 10, 2021
HeadShot:

Mark my words
That is just a political statement. He has to play safe because he still have pending cases in court. Since Nigeria judiciary is not independent, he has to be careful on his utterances, else Buhari will call Tanko to remove him there. That is the problem of this country. The day Inec, judiciary, national assembly and our security agencies became truly independent, that is the day Nigeria will start to experiencing greatness.
Re: Insecurity In Edo: Obaseki Backtracks On Government Providing Land For Herders by Web2020: 8:35pm On Feb 10, 2021
Emekaonline:

The man is afraid of losing his seat because of the certificate forgery. He is not sure of what Fulani can do at the supreme court. Hhahahahaha, so many fulani slaves in this country
This is so because the judiciary is truly not independent. It is a general problem for this country. The day judiciary, Inec and National Assembly will gain independence in Nigeria that is the day greatness would begin.
Re: Insecurity In Edo: Obaseki Backtracks On Government Providing Land For Herders by lagdmark(m): 8:55pm On Feb 10, 2021
thesicilian:
Cattle rearing is a private enterprise. Why should any state government be pressured by the federal government to cede land for private businesses?
Just because Mallam Buhari is a member of the Miyetta Allah cattle rearing has become a National service.
Re: Insecurity In Edo: Obaseki Backtracks On Government Providing Land For Herders by Levels1(m): 10:26pm On Feb 10, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Participates In Katsina State Development Fund 2023 (Photos) / Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution / Gulak Takes Over PDP Chairmanship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.