Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,713 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Get A Whatsapp E-commerce Website, I Charge 4k. Learn At Extreme Bonus Price - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get A Whatsapp E-commerce Website, I Charge 4k. Learn At Extreme Bonus Price (186 Views)

How Much Should I Charge As A Freelance Writer? / How Much Should I Charge Telecommunication Company To Mount Mast On My Land? / Get Upwork Account Approved In 10 Mins (N1,000 Bonus Price) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get A Whatsapp E-commerce Website, I Charge 4k. Learn At Extreme Bonus Price by Toluwarnih(m): 9:14am On Feb 10, 2021
Dm 09030171730 on whatsapp to get your whatsapp automated ecommerce website.
At #4000 only. Currently teaching people the "how to" Learn at #1300 only
Dm 09030171730 on whatsapp to know more.
Check image below.
Basic features:

People can order for goods and make payment without chatting you up
Customers get receipt when they buy from you
You'll stop flooding your status with goods and prices. You can simply make a collage of your goods and post it. Including the link to your website
You'll get credit alerts while you sleep since it's automated
No customer can negotiate since the prices are fixed already (check the image below)

The list of the features will exhaust the space available here cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: / I Increase Your Social Media Followers By Thousands / Help I Need 20k Loan Urgently Interest Free Loan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.