Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Bizzare And Creepy Facts A Thread (´・_・`) (⊙_☉) (⊙_☉) (⊙_☉) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bizzare And Creepy Facts A Thread (´・_・`) (⊙_☉) (⊙_☉) (⊙_☉) (262 Views)

Photos With Creepy Back Stories{GORE} / The Creepy Remains Of An Abandoned Prison / 22 Creepy Facts That Will Disturb You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bizzare And Creepy Facts A Thread (´・_・`) (⊙_☉) (⊙_☉) (⊙_☉) by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 10, 2021
OK where do I start,just so you know its going to be a long thread so sit down relax and enjoy.

1.whistling is a way of calling demons or loved ones thats dead (⊙_☉)
Re: Bizzare And Creepy Facts A Thread (´・_・`) (⊙_☉) (⊙_☉) (⊙_☉) by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 10, 2021
2.if you serach 241543903 in google images you'll find a lot of pics with people putting there head in fridges
͡° ͜ʖ ͡°

3.when you can't sleep till dawn it means a ghost or demon wants to play with you ಠ_ಠ
Re: Bizzare And Creepy Facts A Thread (´・_・`) (⊙_☉) (⊙_☉) (⊙_☉) by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 10, 2021
4.some believe that February 21st will be zombie apocalypse day based on bible ⊙︿⊙

5.In 2004 there was a wedding in Palawan where guests where served human meat (´・_・`)

6.When reading the bible and can't concentrate it means that the devil or a demon is beside you tempting you to close it (」゚ロ゚)」
Re: Bizzare And Creepy Facts A Thread (´・_・`) (⊙_☉) (⊙_☉) (⊙_☉) by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 10, 2021
Be back with with more (¬_¬)ノ
Re: Bizzare And Creepy Facts A Thread (´・_・`) (⊙_☉) (⊙_☉) (⊙_☉) by MickzyDonald: 9:32am On Feb 10, 2021
LMAO
Re: Bizzare And Creepy Facts A Thread (´・_・`) (⊙_☉) (⊙_☉) (⊙_☉) by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 10, 2021
This is why I don't do any challenge@ number 2. I hate being manipulated. Every challenge is a social experiment.

The participants are just guinea pigs. Though I'll gladly do orijin and Benson challenge if it's provided free. I like orijin nitori oloun
Re: Bizzare And Creepy Facts A Thread (´・_・`) (⊙_☉) (⊙_☉) (⊙_☉) by LMS1(m): 9:56am On Feb 10, 2021
Why Not Stop Writing Facts On Demons And Devils And Look For Weird Snake Facts If U Want This To Hit The Front Page.
We Are All Not As Superstitous As You!
Re: Bizzare And Creepy Facts A Thread (´・_・`) (⊙_☉) (⊙_☉) (⊙_☉) by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 10, 2021
7.in 2035 south Koreans will experience big calamities
8.in 2070 the lost city of Atlantis will be found
9.sponge Bob square pants represent the 777 deadly sins
Re: Bizzare And Creepy Facts A Thread (´・_・`) (⊙_☉) (⊙_☉) (⊙_☉) by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 10, 2021
10.in 2040 a boy will be born which the world will talk about

11.when you are done crying in a funeral don't go hone direct cos you may see the persons ghost

12.Don't leave your shoes outside cos there is a demon that wears them and roams around your neighborhood with your footsteps

(1) (Reply)

Unilag Diploma Form Is Out For The 4th Time! / How To Tackle Challenges Faced While Writing Academic Papers? / Get Side Hustle While In School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.