Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Please Who Can Assist Me With This? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Who Can Assist Me With This? (325 Views)

Someone Should Please Assist Me / Who Can Assist Me With The Installation Of A Cryptocurrency Hyip Manager Pro / Who Can Assist With Any Good Wp Plugin For Downloading Audio File (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Can Assist Me With This? by emerem: 9:39am On Feb 10, 2021
Please who can help me solve this issue by telling me what to do. I am adding up a payment processor in my site. This is the error messages as can be seen in picture 2 my phone 08133972034

Re: Please Who Can Assist Me With This? by fnep2smooth(m): 9:45am On Feb 10, 2021
Let's see the source code
Re: Please Who Can Assist Me With This? by emerem: 10:47am On Feb 10, 2021
fnep2smooth:
Let's see the source code

Please I cant send it here due to restrictions.

kindly Whatsapp me on 08133972034 so I can know how to send in the code, please.
Re: Please Who Can Assist Me With This? by fnep2smooth(m): 10:52am On Feb 10, 2021
emerem:

Please I cant send it here due to restrictions.

kindly Whatsapp me on 08133972034 so I can know how to send in the code, please.
screenshot the form... or create a variable for it cos it seems you didnt add the variable for it
Re: Please Who Can Assist Me With This? by emerem: 11:30am On Feb 10, 2021
fnep2smooth:

screenshot the form... or create a variable for it cos it seems you didnt add the variable for it

Thank you brother, please can I send to your email, mail me here erickprince36@gmail.com please. I will appreciate you bro please help a brother.
Re: Please Who Can Assist Me With This? by fnep2smooth(m): 11:35am On Feb 10, 2021
emerem:

Thank you brother, please can I send to your email, mail me here erickprince36@gmail.com please. I will appreciate you bro please help a brother.
ok........ u haven't mention the language
Re: Please Who Can Assist Me With This? by girasol(m): 6:19pm On Feb 10, 2021
My friend, it looks like you need to add an id call 'item_name' to the button element in the HTML. You can post your code on Github and we will be able to see it there.

emerem:
Please who can help me solve this issue by telling me what to do. I am adding up a payment processor in my site. This is the error messages as can be seen in picture 2 my phone 08133972034

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Choose & Use Computer Glasses? / Check Out This Awesome Website / Prolific Designs For You !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.