Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,122 members, 7,953,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:52 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: How The Fulanis Conquered The Hausa People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: How The Fulanis Conquered The Hausa People (672 Views)

How The Fulanis Conquered The Northern Nigeria / FFK: I Told Nnamdi Kanu How Buhari Told Me He Hates Igbo People / Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu: How The Fulanis Conquered The Hausa People by Newsmic: 10:07am On Feb 10, 2021
IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu has taken to his Twitter handle to give a history on how the Fulanis conqurered the Hausa people in Nigeria, IgbereTV reports.

He said that the Fulanis killed the Habe rulers of Hausa kingdoms and afterwards subjected the Hausa people to poverty and suffering. Kanu has asked the Hausa people to wake up.

He wrote;

"After killing all the Habe rulers of Hausa kingdoms, they used age old Taqiyya to hold them down by calling them ‘Hausa-Fulanis’. Today most Hausa people are in IDP Camps begging for their life. Very sadCrying face. Hausas have really suffered, now is the right time for them to wake up."
https://twitter.com/MaziNnamdiKanu/status/1359095292189097984?s=20

Lalasticlala

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How The Fulanis Conquered The Hausa People by BigSarah(f): 10:32am On Feb 10, 2021
This man should only face matters concerning IPOB and ESN... NOT IGBO'S, HAUSA'S, AND YORUBA'S...

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How The Fulanis Conquered The Hausa People by AlfaB: 10:38am On Feb 10, 2021
BigSarah:
This man should only face matters concerning IPOB and ESN... NOT IGBO'S, HAUSA'S, AND YORUBA'S...

My big sista, can you please face matters concerning obesity and associated illnesses?

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How The Fulanis Conquered The Hausa People by helinues: 10:39am On Feb 10, 2021
So what?

Would this give you Biafra?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How The Fulanis Conquered The Hausa People by batstan(m): 10:47am On Feb 10, 2021
Mind games, by the fraudster

grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How The Fulanis Conquered The Hausa People by Vikkoh(m): 10:53am On Feb 10, 2021
AlfaB:

My big sista, can you please face matters concerning obesity and associated illnesses?

Guyman you're SAVAGE! grin grin .

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How The Fulanis Conquered The Hausa People by tesseract: 11:07am On Feb 10, 2021
Once the Hausas get the knowledge of this truth, they will become free from the Fulanis.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How The Fulanis Conquered The Hausa People by BigSarah(f): 11:40am On Feb 10, 2021
AlfaB:

Big doesn't mean Fat

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How The Fulanis Conquered The Hausa People by AlfaB: 12:55pm On Feb 10, 2021
BigSarah:

Big doesn't mean Fat

I never implied so my dear. Just an advice. Take care.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How The Fulanis Conquered The Hausa People by criuze(m): 1:35pm On Feb 10, 2021
Hausa was robbed out of history

they were delisted from the world timeline

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How The Fulanis Conquered The Hausa People by tit(f): 2:10pm On Feb 10, 2021
Next is Igbo and Yoruba
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How The Fulanis Conquered The Hausa People by Ekealterego: 2:26pm On Feb 10, 2021
He is not lying though. This is an excerpt from a book written in the 1800s. The conquest happened in the 1800s

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How The Fulanis Conquered The Hausa People by AllHailBiafra(m): 2:30pm On Feb 10, 2021
BigSarah:
I don't have much to say but I have this to present

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How The Fulanis Conquered The Hausa People by KoshCAD: 2:31pm On Feb 10, 2021
AlfaB:

grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How The Fulanis Conquered The Hausa People by Biafrawemove: 2:58pm On Feb 10, 2021
OK

(1) (Reply)

Same People That Said There's Nothing Like ESN Are Happy With The Air Raid / One Killed As The Reunion Of Abducted Zamfara Students With Parents Turn Bloody / Fulani Herdsmen/bandit Are Causing war in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.