Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,685 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Why Is Australia Opal Popular Amongst Astrology Experts And Individuals Alike? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Is Australia Opal Popular Amongst Astrology Experts And Individuals Alike? (120 Views)

The Impressive Features Of Australia Opal / Top 11 Quick Loan Apps In Nigeria For Individuals And Business Owners / 3 Types Of Individuals Never To Commit Your Project To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Australia Opal Popular Amongst Astrology Experts And Individuals Alike? by johnstonopals: 10:43am On Feb 10, 2021
The popularity of Australia opal is increasing nowadays. It is essentially a semi-precious gemstone found in multiple colours, such as pink, white, green, and white.

The Popularity of the Wearing Opal

There is multiple astrological beliefs associate with opal. According to western astrology, it is the birthstone of Libra. On the other hand, Vedic astrology believes that the stone provides strength to the planet, Venus.

There are many beliefs which heighten the popularity of wearing opal. Some of them are:

Expert Vedic astrologers often recommend individuals to wear opal when they have a birth chart whereby Venus is weak. Some wear opal to boost personal charm.

Some experts in the field of astrology believe that opals are good for love, health and wealth. It promotes art and creativity while enhancing luxury and prosperity in life. At times, it is also useful for hormonal disorder and Indorami system.

Some owners consider opal brings love and happiness to people who wear them. It is well-known as the most colourful gem, owing to its game of iridescent colours.

The opal gemstone has earned the title of being the national gem of Australia. It is innately beneficial for people involved in the artistic field, such as music, dance, painting, and theatre.

Source
Re: Why Is Australia Opal Popular Amongst Astrology Experts And Individuals Alike? by DeanTekashi: 12:16pm On Mar 17, 2021
It's really interesting, thanks. I like to read all things astrology, but I think that courses from https://clearastrology.com/astrology-courses-online/ help me the best. I don't know if I can use opal and other gemstones while making predictions, but I'm happy that I can finally do it and even surprise my close friends with making forecasts!

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Good Money On A Steady Basis With Your Smartphone. No Capital Needed / What Is The Cost Of Preparing Investment Agreement? / Study In Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.