Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Apga Chieftain Joins Apc In Anambra State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apga Chieftain Joins Apc In Anambra State (588 Views)

Omisore Joins APC Stalwarts For Celebration At Osun Govt House. Photos / Ahmed Aluko Storms Out Of NEC Meeting, Joins APC / ExIyiola Oyedepo Dumps PDP In Kwara Because Of Saraki, Joins APC (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apga Chieftain Joins Apc In Anambra State by Paschal2806: 11:33am On Feb 10, 2021
*JUST TRENDING:*
*APGA CHIEFTAIN JOINS APC IN ANAMBRA STATE.*

*...As Chief Sir Basil Ejidike urged them to work for the progress and unity of the Party in Anambra West.*

February 7, 2021.

By Paschal Candle.

The All People’s Congress (APC) in Anambra State has recorded a major victory as a Former Majority Leader Anambra House of Assembly and a Chieftain of the All Progressive Grand Alliance (APGA) in the State , Hon Jideofor Victor Okoye has joined All Progressives Congress (APC) in Anambra State.

In a Colourful ceremony which attracted who is who in APC in Anambra North Senatorial Zone and Anambra State had in attendance The Leader of APC in Anambra West, Chief Raphael Okeke, High Chief Engr Johnbosco Onunkwo, Hon Sir Azuka Okwuosa, Chief Dr George Moghalu, Barr CJ Chinwuba, Zonal Working Committee of the Party in Anambra State and Some Members of State Working Committee of the Party and many others.

Hon Jideofor Victor Okoye explained reasons for his quitting his party (APGA) for the All Progressive Congress (APC).

He said the injustice metted out on him by the leadership of his former party contributed largely to his decision and lack of infrastructural development for the good people of Anambra West. Hon Okoye said he took the decision after wide consultations and him joining APC is more like home coming for him having been a foundation Member of AC and ACN, where he contested for House of Assembly Election and won also.

According to Hon Okoye, He said, "I won my first election in ACN and was sworn in in 2012 after getting my mandate through court. The then governor, Peter Obi was working in my local government, which happened to be one of the least developed in the state. 

"But When Obi said he won't continue with the work in my area and since our main aim of going into politics is to bring dividends of democracy to our people, I had a meeting with my people to join APGA so the umuezam mmiata road can continue. 

"That was how the road was completed which happened to be the first tarred road in my local government.

"After the first tenure, I decided to add extra term and that was when I became the majority leader of the state House of Assembly. Afterwards, I contested for the house of Representatives, but the way APGA handled it showed I don't belong there. 

"Can you imagine, disqualifying a sitting majority leader of the party for no reason? After such injustices, I tried to discuss it with the party leadership, but found out that their nepotic thinking wouldn't allow them to embrace honesty despite all my sacrifices. 

"Based on all these, I decided to go back to where I started, and that's APC, after having a meeting with the leaders. Today, I'm officially welcome back to APC."

The defectors were received on Saturday at Umueze Anam by the State Chairman of the APC Caretaker Committee Chief Sir Basil Ejidike and APC Party Leader in Anambra West, Hon Raphael Okeke and caretaker committee Chairman of Anambra West, Hon Sylvester Nnalue and other members of Anambra West Local Government Caretaker Committee.

Chief Sir Basil Ejidike commended Hon Jideofor Okoye and His Supporters for taking the bold steps and urged the new members to work for APC’s victory in the next elections and to help in mobilising members to partake in the ongoing Membership registration and revalidation exercise of the Party in the State.

*Photos Speak:*
*(C) Paschal Candle.*

Re: Apga Chieftain Joins Apc In Anambra State by garfield1: 12:23pm On Feb 10, 2021
Up apc.apc will take over anambra soon.cc pazienza,juliusmalema
Re: Apga Chieftain Joins Apc In Anambra State by Omoluabi1stborn: 12:26pm On Feb 10, 2021
garfield1:
Up apc.apc will take over anambra soon.cc pazienza,juliusmalema

Lol, anambra people I know.
They hate APC die.
Once they see ojukwu picture beside APGA logo
Forget grin
Re: Apga Chieftain Joins Apc In Anambra State by gidgiddy: 12:27pm On Feb 10, 2021
APC is non existent in Anambra
Re: Apga Chieftain Joins Apc In Anambra State by garfield1: 12:32pm On Feb 10, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

Lol, anambra people I know.
They hate APC die.
Once they see ojukwu picture beside APGA logo
Forget grin

They hate apc die but voted apc to second place.did you not read where this man said that he won his first election under apc? This man controls anambra west
Re: Apga Chieftain Joins Apc In Anambra State by garfield1: 12:33pm On Feb 10, 2021
gidgiddy:
APC is non existent in Anambra

You have started spreading falsehood again? A non existent party took 2nd place in 2017
Re: Apga Chieftain Joins Apc In Anambra State by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:00pm On Feb 10, 2021
garfield1:

You have started spreading falsehood again? A non existent party took 2nd place in 2017
They didn't win any local government, even APC governorship candidate and his financier Arthur Eze lost their towns and LGs to APGA

1 Like

Re: Apga Chieftain Joins Apc In Anambra State by garfield1: 1:06pm On Feb 10, 2021
post=98931316:

They didn't win any local government, even APC governorship candidate and his financier Arthur Eze lost their towns and LGs to APGA

But they took second which is unprecedented!?
Re: Apga Chieftain Joins Apc In Anambra State by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:08pm On Feb 10, 2021
APGA is a movement in Anambra, when one is leaving hundreds are being welcome in APGA across all wards in Anambra

The candidate that will fly APGA flag in forthcoming election will be voted across party-line.
Re: Apga Chieftain Joins Apc In Anambra State by garfield1: 1:25pm On Feb 10, 2021
post=98931545:

APGA is a movement in Anambra, when one is leaving hundreds are being welcome in APGA across all wards in Anambra

The candidate that will fly APGA flag in forthcoming election will be voted across party-line.

See,I like apga esp now that they are pro apc.Instead of pdp to take anambra,let apc take anambra.infact,any party but pdp.
But the truth is that a lot of people are angry with obiano and apga has gotten weaker and now that obiano has rounded off his tenure,apga is vulnerable.obiano like ayade my governor isn't a politician and isn't too keen on what happens after his tenure..if pdp presents ekwunife,she will likely win.soludo cannot contend with her.so instead of her winning,apc will take anambra by force
Re: Apga Chieftain Joins Apc In Anambra State by adeolakemi: 1:30pm On Feb 10, 2021
garfield1:

See,I like apga esp now that they are pro apc.Instead of pdp to take anambra,let apc take anambra.infact,any party but pdp.
But the truth is that a lot of people are angry with obiano and apga has gotten weaker and now that obiano has rounded off his tenure,apga is vulnerable.obiano like ayade my governor isn't a politician and isn't too keen on what happens after his tenure..if pdp presents ekwunife,she will likely win.soludo cannot contend with her.so instead of her winning,apc will take anambra by force
all Anambra people need to know is to associate APC candidate with Fulani herdsmen and buhari game over the election is lost .radio Biafra will finish the rest
Re: Apga Chieftain Joins Apc In Anambra State by garfield1: 1:38pm On Feb 10, 2021
adeolakemi:
all Anambra people need to know is to associate APC candidate with Fulani herdsmen and buhari game over the election is lost .radio Biafra will finish the rest

Anambra people are more educated and enlightened than that.if you are still moved by such low propaganda,continue
Re: Apga Chieftain Joins Apc In Anambra State by adeolakemi: 1:58pm On Feb 10, 2021
garfield1:

Anambra people are more educated and enlightened than that.if you are still moved by such low propaganda,continue
continue decieving yourself and having hope that will never come ...just place Biharis picture close to APC candidate, radio Biafra will do the rest ...serious propaganda will be launched against APC candidate and how Hausa Fulani tends to rule Anambra thru the APC candidate believe me the dude stands no chance
Re: Apga Chieftain Joins Apc In Anambra State by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:12pm On Feb 10, 2021
[s]
garfield1:

[/s]
Re: Apga Chieftain Joins Apc In Anambra State by garfield1: 2:18pm On Feb 10, 2021
post=98933281:
[s][/s]

What immaturity is this? I thought you are bigger than this? This is how you claimed that atiku will divide votes in kano and jigawa
Re: Apga Chieftain Joins Apc In Anambra State by garfield1: 2:19pm On Feb 10, 2021
adeolakemi:
continue decieving yourself and having hope that will never come ...just place Biharis picture close to APC candidate, radio Biafra will do the rest ...serious propaganda will be launched against APC candidate and how Hausa Fulani tends to rule Anambra thru the APC candidate believe me the dude stands no chance

Childishness
Re: Apga Chieftain Joins Apc In Anambra State by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:28pm On Feb 10, 2021
garfield1:

What immaturity is this? I thought you are bigger than this? This is how you claimed that atiku will divide votes in kano and jigawa
I see it as wasting my time deliberating with you when you're not from Anambra
Re: Apga Chieftain Joins Apc In Anambra State by garfield1: 2:33pm On Feb 10, 2021
post=98933797:

I see it as wasting my time deliberating with you when you're not from Anambra

Am not from imo but I clearly foresaw uzodinma's victory my son

(1) (Reply)

British Conquered Igboland In A Span Of 40 Years,how Long Will Fulani Take? / Tinubu Wants Bleaching Cream To Be Regulated By Senate / Just In!!! Imo State Recovers Royal Palm Estate Located At Akachi Road Owerri.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.