Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

land and properties forsale in ilorin - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / land and properties forsale in ilorin (162 Views)

Landed Properties Forsale In Ikoyi (affordable) / Properties #forsale In Port Harcourt / Household Properties Forsale Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

land and properties forsale in ilorin by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 10, 2021
1. land at tanke suitable for hostel; 2.5m
2. land forsale at amoyo; 800k
3. 5 acres forsale in ogbondoroko; 500k per acre
4. House forsale at amoyo; 3.5m
5. A plot at tanke taoheed area with CofO; 2m
6. 2 plots forsale at ganmo: 1.8m
7. 6plots with RofO in tanke: 15m
8. land forsale at airport behind tuyil proposed university site: 450k
9: we have land and building(petrol stations, pure water factory, feedmill factory etc) in many other locations forsale. contact for negotiation
Re: land and properties forsale in ilorin by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 10, 2021
yours might not be 40% on your investment, it might be 25%, 30% or 50%, depending on the location and duration
Re: land and properties forsale in ilorin by AskProf: 11:59am On Feb 10, 2021
Really!
So, after you made 400,000, your financial needs ended?
Re: land and properties forsale in ilorin by harmargedon: 12:01pm On Feb 10, 2021
Awon motivational speaker. you suppose be the richest man for Africa.
Re: land and properties forsale in ilorin by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 11, 2021
Funny childish fellow, financial needs have no end and i am not a motivational speaker. i shared it so that those that might want to invest money in a business should also look that way and do a diligent research and invest. come down to kwara and see before commenting ignorantly.
Re: land and properties forsale in ilorin by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 11, 2021
i do not need to answer self centered people like you. to everyone, look around and you will find something to put your money into, stop fixing it in the bank. mine is real estate, yours might be other areas..........just put your money to use.

(1) (Reply)

The Importance Of Monthly Tenancy In Nigeria / Sony PS3 SOLD / HOT FOR SALE Full Plot Of Land Fenced @ Gbagada Off Yetunde Brwn 17m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.