Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,917 members, 7,810,523 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

Frame work - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Frame work (186 Views)

Rebound Blaster Arrows Strategy On One Minute Time Frame | Boom And Crash / Frame work 2 / Here's � The 4HR Chart Time-frame Of The EURUSD. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frame work by Tolams16(m): 1:12pm On Feb 10, 2021

Re: Frame work by Tolams16(m): 1:13pm On Feb 10, 2021
Tolams16:
bdjdjdjdjdjd usp=sf_link
Re: Frame work by Mide3367: 1:31pm On Feb 10, 2021
I went to the Google form, filled my details but stopped myself from donating. Why? How do I wanna know if this money is going to a private pocket? How do I want to know that the poor and hungry will get this money? So I cant be feeding an individual in the name of helping the poor
Re: Frame work by jabolo(m): 1:57pm On Feb 10, 2021
Mide3367:
I went to the Google form, filled my details but stopped myself from donating. Why? How do I wanna know if this money is going to a private pocket? How do I want to know that the poor and hungry will get this money? So I cant be feeding an individual in the name of helping the poor

It's a frigging scam.

Does the guy sound like a philanthropist to you ...
Tolams16:
I am seriously in debt and i need solid advice. I am in debt of about 100k Please i need ideas on how to get out of these heartache, pls if this has happened to you before please share your experience of how you escaped it. It all started with gambling, then borrowing money to gamble on bet sites before you know it you re borrwing money and then borrowing money again to pay back, before you know it u re using family up keep money on betting sites and soon your ruin is at the door knocking. I am seriously in debt, and right now i am out of ideas on what to do, please your advice is seriously needed. I have only one week to make sure i pay back. Pls help.
Pls guys betting is bad, like really really bad, pls stay away from it.

(1) (Reply)

National Agriweek And Expo / How To Buy Reef In 4 Minutes / Expert In Black Soap Looking For Job In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.