Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,533 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

‘I Remind My Daughter Every Day That I Am Not Her Father’ – Bolanle Ninalowo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Remind My Daughter Every Day That I Am Not Her Father’ – Bolanle Ninalowo (6011 Views)

“Remind My Kids I Love Them If I Die Unexpectedly” – Tonto Dikeh / MI Abaga- It's Becoming Clearer By The Day That Celebs Don't Like Me / Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife Are Separated, Have 2 Children, A Boy & A Girl (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Remind My Daughter Every Day That I Am Not Her Father’ – Bolanle Ninalowo by 36governors: 1:47pm On Feb 10, 2021
Nollywood actor, Bolanle Ninalowo has disclosed that he usually reminds his daughter, Aliyah that he is not her father.

According to the proud father of two in his recent post on Instagram, he is not Aliyah’s father instead, he is her guardian.

Sharing a series of photo he took with his daughter, the 40 year old wrote;

“Quick … with Africa’s next Top Model @myteenandi…I remind her every day that only GOD is her father, i remain her Guardian…So she keeps GOD first and i, behind her back..Maka”

Anambra 360 recalls that a few weeks ago, Bolanle Ninalowo vowed to end the life of anyone who defiles his 14-year-old daughter.

According to the actor, he will kill anyone that takes his daughter’s virginity, even if he says his daughter willingly allowed him to.

“So my daughter At 14 someone would want to defile her and say it’s with her consent? No now, I go end person” he tweeted.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CLG3sxeJIZT/

cc; lalasticlala

[img]'https://www.anambra360.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/147906211_2491710847804289_4441201434309052823_n.jpg[/img]
Re: ‘I Remind My Daughter Every Day That I Am Not Her Father’ – Bolanle Ninalowo by merieam16(f): 2:05pm On Feb 10, 2021
Is dis girl 14 abi 41....Kids grow quick dez days ooh

Even taller dan d dad

5 Likes

Re: ‘I Remind My Daughter Every Day That I Am Not Her Father’ – Bolanle Ninalowo by greymiles: 2:24pm On Feb 10, 2021
Fresh meat tongue

1 Like

Re: ‘I Remind My Daughter Every Day That I Am Not Her Father’ – Bolanle Ninalowo by timibare(m): 2:32pm On Feb 10, 2021
merieam16:
Is dis girl 14 abi 41....Kids grow quick dez days ooh

Even taller dan d dad
grin

1 Like

Re: ‘I Remind My Daughter Every Day That I Am Not Her Father’ – Bolanle Ninalowo by merieam16(f): 2:33pm On Feb 10, 2021
Re: ‘I Remind My Daughter Every Day That I Am Not Her Father’ – Bolanle Ninalowo by Bola146(f): 3:02pm On Feb 10, 2021
I love that, always put God first

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: ‘I Remind My Daughter Every Day That I Am Not Her Father’ – Bolanle Ninalowo by fuckingAyaya(m): 3:06pm On Feb 10, 2021
greymiles:
Fresh meat tongue

16 Likes

Re: ‘I Remind My Daughter Every Day That I Am Not Her Father’ – Bolanle Ninalowo by lkillbrokehoes: 3:11pm On Feb 10, 2021
All these kids growing up quick these days

1 Like

Re: ‘I Remind My Daughter Every Day That I Am Not Her Father’ – Bolanle Ninalowo by Rahkman: 3:17pm On Feb 10, 2021
Baba dey fear DNA test grin

4 Likes

Re: ‘I Remind My Daughter Every Day That I Am Not Her Father’ – Bolanle Ninalowo by Cholls(m): 3:24pm On Feb 10, 2021
My brother this is a very careless talk...

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Remind My Daughter Every Day That I Am Not Her Father’ – Bolanle Ninalowo by Neatcut99(f): 3:37pm On Feb 10, 2021
cheesy grin
Cholls:
Re: ‘I Remind My Daughter Every Day That I Am Not Her Father’ – Bolanle Ninalowo by CheedyJ(m): 3:47pm On Feb 10, 2021
greymiles:
Fresh meat tongue
Na wa ooo.. 14 year old na fresh meat for your side , chai
Re: ‘I Remind My Daughter Every Day That I Am Not Her Father’ – Bolanle Ninalowo by thesicilian: 3:50pm On Feb 10, 2021
Cholls:
Don't mind him. He's sounding foolish all in a bid to sound wise.
Re: ‘I Remind My Daughter Every Day That I Am Not Her Father’ – Bolanle Ninalowo by Jerryherd: 4:13pm On Feb 10, 2021
Naso Players dey always fear other men ruining their daughters, but they forget they can't hide their kids 24/7 and karma is a bitch

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘I Remind My Daughter Every Day That I Am Not Her Father’ – Bolanle Ninalowo by inoki247: 4:15pm On Feb 10, 2021
Na like diz Motivational Speaker dey talk not knowing say baba don go run DNA for back....

1 Like

Re: ‘I Remind My Daughter Every Day That I Am Not Her Father’ – Bolanle Ninalowo by LoudLord(m): 4:50pm On Feb 10, 2021
Fresh Fish

She just dey shine teeth upadan
Re: ‘I Remind My Daughter Every Day That I Am Not Her Father’ – Bolanle Ninalowo by greymiles: 4:53pm On Feb 10, 2021
CheedyJ:

Na wa ooo.. 14 year old na fresh meat for your side , chai
Ok na old meat

1 Like

Re: ‘I Remind My Daughter Every Day That I Am Not Her Father’ – Bolanle Ninalowo by CheedyJ(m): 4:54pm On Feb 10, 2021
greymiles:

Ok na old meat
That’s underage shii man, Haba ... can you eat an immature chicken ?

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Remind My Daughter Every Day That I Am Not Her Father’ – Bolanle Ninalowo by Houseofglam7(f): 5:18pm On Feb 10, 2021
greymiles:
Fresh meat tongue

Get help undecided

1 Like

Re: ‘I Remind My Daughter Every Day That I Am Not Her Father’ – Bolanle Ninalowo by oluwasegun007(m): 5:30pm On Feb 10, 2021
This guy with big chest and tiny leg,

I wonder why he can't work on the leg...

Probably leg dey pain am, because he limps once in a while.
Re: ‘I Remind My Daughter Every Day That I Am Not Her Father’ – Bolanle Ninalowo by Smitharo(m): 5:35pm On Feb 10, 2021
U Dey always remind am so u fit blow abi..? undecided
Re: ‘I Remind My Daughter Every Day That I Am Not Her Father’ – Bolanle Ninalowo by Mandela27: 5:49pm On Feb 10, 2021
this babe set pa
Re: ‘I Remind My Daughter Every Day That I Am Not Her Father’ – Bolanle Ninalowo by mosdii(m): 6:11pm On Feb 10, 2021
Showcasing the next gen of clitocurrency traders.
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
Re: ‘I Remind My Daughter Every Day That I Am Not Her Father’ – Bolanle Ninalowo by ojiamu: 6:20pm On Feb 10, 2021
mosdii:

Guy U dey vex.
Re: ‘I Remind My Daughter Every Day That I Am Not Her Father’ – Bolanle Ninalowo by ojialo(m): 7:52pm On Feb 10, 2021
you will kill anyone even if your daughter willingly gave her puna to him? even if na her mate she give freely u go still kill am?

this is why we have correctional centers in Nigeria, make u kill oooo

watery beans with no oil dey wait for you.
Re: ‘I Remind My Daughter Every Day That I Am Not Her Father’ – Bolanle Ninalowo by Angelacruz: 8:15pm On Feb 10, 2021
mosdii:

are you okay?

1 Like

Re: ‘I Remind My Daughter Every Day That I Am Not Her Father’ – Bolanle Ninalowo by Angelacruz: 8:16pm On Feb 10, 2021
greymiles:
Fresh meat tongue
perverted mind
Re: ‘I Remind My Daughter Every Day That I Am Not Her Father’ – Bolanle Ninalowo by Superpower(m): 8:20pm On Feb 10, 2021
A lot of disgusting perverts in this thread.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Remind My Daughter Every Day That I Am Not Her Father’ – Bolanle Ninalowo by obo389(m): 8:37pm On Feb 10, 2021
Last last, Bois go still knack am for your back and nothing go happen undecided

1 Like

Re: ‘I Remind My Daughter Every Day That I Am Not Her Father’ – Bolanle Ninalowo by pepperdemzombie: 9:12pm On Feb 10, 2021
Is this wisdom or stupidity?
Re: ‘I Remind My Daughter Every Day That I Am Not Her Father’ – Bolanle Ninalowo by goodnewscliff(m): 9:19pm On Feb 10, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
d meme seff grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: ‘I Remind My Daughter Every Day That I Am Not Her Father’ – Bolanle Ninalowo by Kaymansion(m): 10:29pm On Feb 10, 2021
Careless talk.. are we not in Nigeria again continue deceiving yourself

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Happens When You Wash Your Hair With Beer For A Week? / Grace Msalame Shows Off Killer Curves In New Pix / [video]:oba Of Benin Introduces His Daughter To Davido In Front Of Chioma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.