Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Join The Post My Bible Challenge. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Join The Post My Bible Challenge. (176 Views)

Anytime I Pick Up My Bible To Read , I Always Feel Sleepy / Why I Threw Away My Bible School Notes - Apostle Arome Osayi / "Don't Take My Bible Away!" Shocking Arrest Of Peaceful Street Preacher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join The Post My Bible Challenge. by Tomcorp(m): 2:57pm On Feb 10, 2021
"A Bible that’s falling apart usually belongs to someone who isn’t."-- Charles Spurgeon

Love God ❤❤❤

#PostMyBibleChallenge

Join the Challenge

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Join The Post My Bible Challenge. by Shelumiel: 3:02pm On Feb 10, 2021
This mine. It is torn and tattered. But it is read daily. I even intend to be buried with it if possible .

The Bible is the book of my life. It's the book I live with, the book I live by, the book I want to die by.” -N. T. Wright

Re: Join The Post My Bible Challenge. by Tomcorp(m): 3:04pm On Feb 10, 2021
Shelumiel:
This mine. It is torn and tattered. But it is read daily. I even intend to be buried with it if possible .

Cool. Let's make it trend. Share on all your social media networks.

#PostMyBibleChallenge

1 Like

Re: Join The Post My Bible Challenge. by Shelumiel: 3:05pm On Feb 10, 2021
Tomcorp:

#PostMyBibleChallenge
Sure I will. God bless bro.
Re: Join The Post My Bible Challenge. by BassReeves: 3:18pm On Feb 10, 2021
Tomcorp:
"A Bible that’s falling apart usually belongs to someone who isn’t."-- Charles Spurgeon

Love God ❤❤❤

#PostMyBibleChallenge

Join the Challenge

Shelumiel:

The Bible is the book of my life. It's the book I live with, the book I live by, the book I want to die by.” -N. T. Wright

Tomcorp:

#PostMyBibleChallenge
... Travel is the antidote to ignorances, prejudices, discriminations, bigotry, homophobia, chauvinism, misogyny, fundamentalism, narrow-mindedness etcetera, and so I enjoy travelling. I visit many good books to read, I visit many good deepweb stuff internet sites and/or other varied online resources, but I live in the Bible, I chose to live in the Bible because there is no such place better than home, home, sweet bible home.

We live in an Information Age, of quickly, rapidly, widely disseminated and easily available information made available through the use of information technology, hence my bible is not some tattered, battered with use, dog-eared, corners worn, tired looking hardcopy bible book, but it is virtual or soft copy, like any of you two above me
Re: Join The Post My Bible Challenge. by Shelumiel: 3:20pm On Feb 10, 2021
BassReeves:

... Travel is the antidote to ignorances, prejudices, discriminations, bigotry, homophobia, chauvinism, misogyny, fundamentalism, narrow-mindedness etcetera, and so I enjoy travelling. I visit many good books to read, I visit many good deepweb stuff internet sites and/or other varied online resources, but I live in the Bible, I chose to live in the Bible because there is no such place better than home, home, sweet bible home.

We live in an Information Age, of quickly, rapidly, widely disseminated and easily available information made available through the use of information technology, hence my bible is not some tattered, battered with use, dog-eared, corners worn, tired looking hardcopy bible book, but it is virtual or soft copy, like any of you two above me
You have said nothing bros. And besides, it is bible challenge not a condemnation challenge to show where you have been or the number of myopic books you have read undecided
Re: Join The Post My Bible Challenge. by BassReeves: 3:31pm On Feb 10, 2021
Shelumiel:
You have said nothing bros. And besides, it is bible challenge not a condemnation challenge to show where you have been or the number of myopic books you have read undecided
You always like to wail. Once a wailer, always a wailer you are. I dont know what you are on about saying this isnt a condemnation challenge. Maybe it's your conscience that is pricking you

Are you happy with my back up hardcopy bible now then? Or do you want to challenge me to show you a different chapter and verses?

Re: Join The Post My Bible Challenge. by Tomcorp(m): 3:33pm On Feb 10, 2021
Shelumiel:

No need to respond. It's a satanic distraction. Lets just focus on the trend jare.

1 Like

Re: Join The Post My Bible Challenge. by Shelumiel: 3:35pm On Feb 10, 2021
Tomcorp:

No need to respond. It's a satanic distraction. Lets just focus on the trend jare.
Okay
Re: Join The Post My Bible Challenge. by illicit(m): 3:36pm On Feb 10, 2021
Oyinbos that brought u the bible carry guns now....
Re: Join The Post My Bible Challenge. by BassReeves: 3:47pm On Feb 10, 2021
Tomcorp:

Shelumiel:
Okay
Job 37:19 and Job 38:2

(1) (Reply)

Thanksgiving / The BIBLE Prophesied About Cars Before They Existed �� / I Decide What I Do With My Body!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.