Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

JAMB Budgets N100m To Prosecute 200 For Malpractice - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Budgets N100m To Prosecute 200 For Malpractice (18019 Views)

FG Budgets ₦230.9‬ Billion For 14 Nigerian Universities / Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University / JAMB: Two Identical Twins Arrested For Malpractice In 2018 UTME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB Budgets N100m To Prosecute 200 For Malpractice by opius: 6:08pm On Feb 10, 2021
Set awon Ole, barawo...����
Re: JAMB Budgets N100m To Prosecute 200 For Malpractice by Volcano12(f): 6:11pm On Feb 10, 2021
post=98938448:

What kind of fvckery and foolishness is this?
500K to prosecute a candidate for election examination malpractice?
How much will our judiciary now use to prosecute our looting politicians or how much do EFCC use to prosecute the fraudsters called yahoo boys they parade everyday?!

Well, this is Nigeria.
We won't be surprise to read from JAMB less than 24 hours from now that this is nothing but FAKE NEWS.
Na dis same Frontpage go carry d news.
We have seen this over and over again here.

Cos this news doesn't make sense to any normal human being.
100 Million Naira to prosecute 200 students?!
500K per candidate?!
What are they buying?
Or are they flying them abroad to lodge them in a hotel for one month before taking them to a court in Switzerland or something?

Well, what do we know about this

Lol cheesy
U sabi dem too much.
Na for dis same JAMB snake swallow 36Million, no be so?
Hmm Naija and their misplaced priorities
Re: JAMB Budgets N100m To Prosecute 200 For Malpractice by hush15: 6:15pm On Feb 10, 2021
Re: JAMB Budgets N100m To Prosecute 200 For Malpractice by saajus: 6:19pm On Feb 10, 2021
If none of them is violent during act, just give the kids a massive community service assignment like sweeping Abuja streets for one month, subject them to 4 weeks moral training and free them. Don't waste 100m Naira.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Budgets N100m To Prosecute 200 For Malpractice by gnobuuma81: 6:23pm On Feb 10, 2021
Incognito403:

Please what's foolish about this? Is it the prosecution of criminals that's your problem or the 100million that will be spent on 200 cases.

Ask yourself, if you're a lawyer, is #500,000 naira too much for you to charge on a case that might last months?

That doesn't even include the costs of logistics for evidences, witnesses and many other background expenses.

If you've ever drilled yourself to gain valuable skill on your life you won't be saying 500k is too much for to hire a professional.

I believe you deserve your adjective better.

You're just a bitter and pessimistic soul.
Jamb board is a federal government organization, they use lawyers form the ministry of justice not private lawyers so that money is still big
Re: JAMB Budgets N100m To Prosecute 200 For Malpractice by Trogge: 6:26pm On Feb 10, 2021
JeffDWalter:
Nigeria is just a funny country.

You plan to use N100 Million to prosecute 200 alleged examination offenders. Why not select and group cases that are alike and prosecute in group, listing the offenders as respondent one to the last in that category? Even if you have 100 persons in one fraud case, same prosecution counsel can argue the case. Same courtroom, same resources. JAMB is not a State Exam, it is Federal. But what do I know? They prefer to hire 100 Lawyers and go to 100 different courtrooms at different times for each accused.

Everyday you get up and try to check the headlines from the country, you get a little bit more discouraged than the previous day.

Politicians are frustrating the people on a daily.
Police and Law enforcement agencies harassment is on the rise: Any youth with an Apple product is a scammer.

The Media is even the worst. Instead of being the hope of the common man, they prefer to side with big corporations and politicians just to get patronage and advertisements; every news report is either paid for or made in preparation for the "Brown Envelope".

Market women just want to cash out on consumers; they double the cost of goods, thereby, letting buyers bear the brunt of their own hardships.

The most annoying group of them all is the "Online Warriors" as the President referred to them a few weeks ago: While others, real Patriots attack the nepotism and other wrong moves of the government, thereby strengthening the already fragile democracy, they are hell-bent on making life miserable for themselves and others. It is not as if they truly enjoy the government of the day, but pride and lack of remorse is pushing them against those who truly mean well for the nation and who are termed "Wailers".

I am so glad I made it out of Nigeria. I am not supposed to say that out loud, but events and happenings in the country kill patriotism in you.

I pray it gets better, though I do not have faith in this prayer, my prayer.

So annoying. embarassed embarassed embarassed
show me the way please oooooo am begging let me leave this shit hole country. Any country am fine as long as it's not Nigeria
Re: JAMB Budgets N100m To Prosecute 200 For Malpractice by Donedeal1(m): 6:28pm On Feb 10, 2021
And yet still lóose in the court, but win a good chunk of the budget.
Re: JAMB Budgets N100m To Prosecute 200 For Malpractice by Brunicekid(m): 6:35pm On Feb 10, 2021
Jamb. .. Prosecuting a candidate cost 500k?!

AMAZING!
Re: JAMB Budgets N100m To Prosecute 200 For Malpractice by olowococoa: 6:36pm On Feb 10, 2021
Are they sharing money for the people that cheated in the exam before charging them to court or what's the 100m for?.
Re: JAMB Budgets N100m To Prosecute 200 For Malpractice by Elendubenjamin: 6:37pm On Feb 10, 2021
Thieves
Re: JAMB Budgets N100m To Prosecute 200 For Malpractice by chatinent: 6:49pm On Feb 10, 2021
Is this not public funds malpractice?

Nigeria: gone so soon.

Re: JAMB Budgets N100m To Prosecute 200 For Malpractice by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 10, 2021
post=98938448:

How much will our judiciary now use to prosecute our looting politicians or how much do EFCC use to prosecute the fraudsters called yahoo boys they parade everyday?!

Well, this is Nigeria.
We won't be surprise to read from JAMB less than 24 hours from now that this is nothing but FAKE NEWS.

500K per candidate?!
What are they buying?
Or are they flying them abroad to lodge them in a hotel for one month before taking them to a court in Switzerland or something?

Lol cheesy
U sabi dem too much.

@, baba am shocked that you are shocked by this one
Re: JAMB Budgets N100m To Prosecute 200 For Malpractice by johnmartus(m): 6:55pm On Feb 10, 2021
So after won the case what will now happen .jail them is that not all who lost?
Incognito403:

Please what's foolish about this? Is it the prosecution of criminals that's your problem or the 100million that will be spent on 200 cases.

Ask yourself, if you're a lawyer, is #500,000 naira too much for you to charge on a case that might last months?

That doesn't even include the costs of logistics for evidences, witnesses and many other background expenses.

If you've ever drilled yourself to gain valuable skill on your life you won't be saying 500k is too much for to hire a professional.

Re: JAMB Budgets N100m To Prosecute 200 For Malpractice by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 10, 2021
"Malpracticor" malpracticing the "maltpracticer". Naija is a film trick grin grin
Re: JAMB Budgets N100m To Prosecute 200 For Malpractice by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 10, 2021
"Malpracticor" malpracticing the "malpracticer". Naija is a film trick grin grin
Re: JAMB Budgets N100m To Prosecute 200 For Malpractice by Karleb(m): 6:59pm On Feb 10, 2021
At least snake didn't swallow this one.
Re: JAMB Budgets N100m To Prosecute 200 For Malpractice by joey150(m): 7:04pm On Feb 10, 2021
Trogge:
show me the way please oooooo am begging let me leave this shit hole country. Any country am fine as long as it's not Nigeria
There's currently an opening in Sudan and Somalia.

Which would you prefer?
Re: JAMB Budgets N100m To Prosecute 200 For Malpractice by Viking007(m): 7:22pm On Feb 10, 2021
post=98938448:

Well, this is Nigeria.

500K per candidate?!
What are they buying?

Lol cheesy
U sabi dem too much.
Hahahahahahahaha. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JAMB Budgets N100m To Prosecute 200 For Malpractice by JeffDWalter: 7:31pm On Feb 10, 2021
Trogge:

grin
I had to sacrifice a lot; starved and became "stingy" to friends.
Because, it all comes down to money my brother.
Re: JAMB Budgets N100m To Prosecute 200 For Malpractice by ThatFairGuy1: 7:33pm On Feb 10, 2021
Oloyede should not fall our hand please, you've been trying all these years
Re: JAMB Budgets N100m To Prosecute 200 For Malpractice by Trogge: 7:35pm On Feb 10, 2021
joey150:

There's currently an opening in Sudan and Somalia.

Which would you prefer?
boss I think I have to go to a Muslim school, and know how to pray. Before making a choice. But is there no other country, I don't need the popular ones, country like Mauritius island, northern Ireland Norway etc
Re: JAMB Budgets N100m To Prosecute 200 For Malpractice by Carlylepneuma: 7:35pm On Feb 10, 2021
when are they going to start issuing admission to the 2020 candidates my child is home eating my food lol.
Re: JAMB Budgets N100m To Prosecute 200 For Malpractice by Trogge: 7:43pm On Feb 10, 2021
JeffDWalter:

grin
I had to sacrifice a lot; starved and became "stingy" to friends.
Because, it all comes down to money my brother.
definition of stingy, when it's comes to this is not stingy oooo. Is fighting for your future. Show me the way.
Re: JAMB Budgets N100m To Prosecute 200 For Malpractice by naijadrivablog: 7:48pm On Feb 10, 2021
Abeg, work on curbing malpractice than budgeting outrageous sum to prosecute defaulters.
Re: JAMB Budgets N100m To Prosecute 200 For Malpractice by JeffDWalter: 8:00pm On Feb 10, 2021
Trogge:
definition of stingy, when it's comes to this is not stingy oooo. Is fighting for your future. Show me the way.

Send me a mail then.
Re: JAMB Budgets N100m To Prosecute 200 For Malpractice by Vaiki(m): 8:02pm On Feb 10, 2021
Mandela27:
Bombastic elements cry
As in ehh..thunder go fire all their papa.
Re: JAMB Budgets N100m To Prosecute 200 For Malpractice by Trogge: 8:03pm On Feb 10, 2021
JeffDWalter:

Send me a mail then.
boss your email pls. Am cool with country with low profile.
Re: JAMB Budgets N100m To Prosecute 200 For Malpractice by Coinbased: 8:13pm On Feb 10, 2021
Why not jus t flog them that’s all why stealing funds to prosecute crime
Re: JAMB Budgets N100m To Prosecute 200 For Malpractice by JeffDWalter: 8:16pm On Feb 10, 2021
Trogge:
boss your email pls. Am cool with country with low profile.

Check my profile.
Re: JAMB Budgets N100m To Prosecute 200 For Malpractice by Psalmistproject: 8:19pm On Feb 10, 2021
Incognito403:

Jamb is a Federal institution and instigating a case like this is with the audacity of the federal government. Don't you know that even the attorney general of the federation is also a plaintiff in this case including icpc. Jamb simply need to hand this guys to the appropriate authority and face it's core responsibility. JAMB is not a prosecuting body. Infact they sound as if they are not controlled by the federal government or ministry of education.

So why pretending to do what is not for you to do? well I know, everything is an opportunity to loot.
Re: JAMB Budgets N100m To Prosecute 200 For Malpractice by sayhi2bammy(m): 8:40pm On Feb 10, 2021
500k to prosecute a candidate for just Jamb exam malpractice??

If this is true, EFCC should invite this man as soon as possible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ASUU Strike To Be Called Off Any Moment From Now / ASUU Seeks Bill To Regulate Foreign Education For Public Officers’ Children / Lagos State University Increases School Fees By 120 Percent For New Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.