Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,694 members, 7,955,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:05 AM

Sunday Igboho Appoints Olayomi Koiki As Spokesman, Won’t Grant Interviews Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho Appoints Olayomi Koiki As Spokesman, Won’t Grant Interviews Again (32533 Views)

Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos Will Hold On July 3 - Olayomi Koiki / Yoruba Nation Rally Will Hold On June 12 - Olayomi Koiki (Igboho’s Spokesman) / Olayomi Koiki Storms Lagos Streets, Canvasses For Creation Of Yoruba Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sunday Igboho Appoints Olayomi Koiki As Spokesman, Won’t Grant Interviews Again by EcoBrick: 3:23pm On Feb 10, 2021
[/quote]February 10, 2021

By Alao Abiodun

Popular Yoruba activist, Sunday Adeyemo aka Sunday Igboho has refuted trending reports of civil war attributed to him.

Igboho denied calling for any civil war in the interview he granted.

He said: “This fight is not about civil war, it is about the killer herdsmen who are killing are people.”

Igboho, in the short viral video, also introduced his spokesman, Olayomi Koiki, to speak on his behalf henceforth.

He said: “I have been seeing fake news flying here and there, some said I’m not scared of civil war, any news that you see henceforth that is not from Koiki don’t believe it.

“Anything Koiki says about me is true because we sleep and wake up together every day.”

Igboho said he will no longer grant interviews, stating any news that comes from Koiki is authentic.

https://thenationonlineng.net/sunday-igboho-names-spokesman-says-he-wont-grant-interviews-again/

28 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho Appoints Olayomi Koiki As Spokesman, Won’t Grant Interviews Again by fnep2smooth(m): 3:24pm On Feb 10, 2021
hahahahahahaa

i am having a feeling that yoruba people will run and deny this guy when the federal government finally remember him. we all know what happened to abiola and co. when they arrest him for causing violence you wont see all this praise singers again.

people way sabi fear......... their oba and politician will deny him but if they are together and if they love themselves i will suggest they use him as shield to help reorganize their region from killer herdsmen.

They will be praising you, when they hear tatatatatatata (gun shot) you will start hearing "Ah federa government ejoor omo jati jati ni the mani oo" federal government will then use him as scapegoat. ask sowere him go tell use as the street be.

Modify:
All the praise singers have started attacking me........... i support the man 100% but my fear for him is that all this praise singers should standby him if federal government try to arrest him. No be to de make mouth for faceless forum, support him to the last.

i build any kind of website, you can pay when the job is completed

95 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho Appoints Olayomi Koiki As Spokesman, Won’t Grant Interviews Again by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 10, 2021
Lol... I am beginning to like this Sunday Igboho. He's more of a clown than a threat... He's in the same category as FFK and Reno Omokri...

As for IPOB and Boko Haram, I am just waiting for the government's approval. That's why I haven't invaded Sambisa forest and the South East region. Once I get the go-ahead, trust me, Boko Haram, Banditry and IPOB will be history. I'll flush those bastards out of Nigeria!

The person or group wey fit threaten Nigeria when I dey alive? Them never born!

Anything for my most beloved Nigeria!
God bless Nigeria!

129 Likes 76 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho Appoints Olayomi Koiki As Spokesman, Won’t Grant Interviews Again by AmbaliJ: 3:27pm On Feb 10, 2021
Baba don receive sense. Some people/bloggers don use fake news about am cash out wella.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Appoints Olayomi Koiki As Spokesman, Won’t Grant Interviews Again by Jerryherd: 3:28pm On Feb 10, 2021
Before bloggers ruin him

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Appoints Olayomi Koiki As Spokesman, Won’t Grant Interviews Again by Mokason288(m): 3:32pm On Feb 10, 2021
grin
Sunday Igboho is just looking for how to land Koiki for wahala

And he will deny making such comments

Koiki will happily accept the offer of spokesman because he wants to trend

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

10 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Appoints Olayomi Koiki As Spokesman, Won’t Grant Interviews Again by Fahdiga(m): 3:43pm On Feb 10, 2021
He has started revealing his true mission. next will be to open a campaign office

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Appoints Olayomi Koiki As Spokesman, Won’t Grant Interviews Again by Asgard13: 3:44pm On Feb 10, 2021
.... the one you talk .. dem change am.. na Dey one Koiki talk dem no go change?

Agbero na still agbero..

Na only Koiki level change ... from Koiki to PA.. spokesperson..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Appoints Olayomi Koiki As Spokesman, Won’t Grant Interviews Again by athaboi(f): 3:45pm On Feb 10, 2021
He will soon name his group... Nigeria is just too volatile

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Appoints Olayomi Koiki As Spokesman, Won’t Grant Interviews Again by MsAllison(f): 3:55pm On Feb 10, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Lol... I am beginning to like this Sunday Igboho. He's more of a clown than a threat... He's in the same category as FFK and Reno Omokri...

As for IPOB and Boko Haram, I am just waiting for the government's approval. That's why I haven't invaded Sambisa forest and the South East region. Once I get the go-ahead, trust me, Boko Haram, Banditry and IPOB will be history. I'll flush those bastards out of Nigeria!

The person or group wey fit threaten Nigeria when I dey alive? Them never born!

Anything for my most beloved Nigeria!
God bless Nigeria!
so many attention seeking mental deranged criminals on Nairaland lately

139 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho Appoints Olayomi Koiki As Spokesman, Won’t Grant Interviews Again by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 10, 2021
When Sunday Ighogho became popular since this fulani ish, then I discovered how much lots of Yoruba people needed a saviour and a daring fighter, someone to stand up for them and confront the common enemy. They literally cried for help.

Yet some of them will hide under cowardice and be lambasting Nnamdi Kanu but secretly wished they had him

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho Appoints Olayomi Koiki As Spokesman, Won’t Grant Interviews Again by BigSarah(f): 4:12pm On Feb 10, 2021
Chicken, he needs a chicken suit.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho Appoints Olayomi Koiki As Spokesman, Won’t Grant Interviews Again by Jostoman: 4:19pm On Feb 10, 2021
That is the best way to go, even our president always use anonymous group or presidency to pass their message Everytime.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Appoints Olayomi Koiki As Spokesman, Won’t Grant Interviews Again by juman(m): 4:20pm On Feb 10, 2021
Sunday Igboho is the current overall leader of yoruba people.

18 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Appoints Olayomi Koiki As Spokesman, Won’t Grant Interviews Again by AfroUnique: 4:30pm On Feb 10, 2021
Eh eh ok
Re: Sunday Igboho Appoints Olayomi Koiki As Spokesman, Won’t Grant Interviews Again by osuofia2(m): 4:30pm On Feb 10, 2021
AFTER WAKILI THOUGHT HIM A LESSON

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Appoints Olayomi Koiki As Spokesman, Won’t Grant Interviews Again by DoctorDree(m): 4:30pm On Feb 10, 2021
He should just be careful with every of his moves,those running around him now will be the ones to plot his downfall later,if he is really after making changes,he should do it with actions often than words......The more you talk,the less you add value!!!

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Appoints Olayomi Koiki As Spokesman, Won’t Grant Interviews Again by Teewhy2: 4:30pm On Feb 10, 2021
He needs that since he needs to be cautious with his speech.

5 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Appoints Olayomi Koiki As Spokesman, Won’t Grant Interviews Again by fatymore(f): 4:31pm On Feb 10, 2021
Uhmmm

Power is transient for those in government
Re: Sunday Igboho Appoints Olayomi Koiki As Spokesman, Won’t Grant Interviews Again by mimilogistics: 4:31pm On Feb 10, 2021
Good move. Wishing you all the best as you try to defend your fatherland

9 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Appoints Olayomi Koiki As Spokesman, Won’t Grant Interviews Again by Jerryherd: 4:31pm On Feb 10, 2021
fnep2smooth:
hahahahahahaa

i am having a feeling that yoruba people will run and deny this guy when the federal government finally remember him. we all know what happened to abiola and co. when they arrest him for causing violence you wont see all this praise singers again.

people way sabi fear......... their oba and politician will deny him but if they are together and if they love themselves i will suggest they use him as shield to help reorganize their region from killer herdsmen.

They will be praising you, when they hear tatatatatatata (gun shot) you will start hearing "Ah federa government ejoor omo jati jati ni the mani oo" federal government will then use him as scapegoat. ask sowere him go tell use as the street be.

Ojukwu and Nnamdi Kanu both ran when Ibos were being killed... Both represent shameless cowardice in African history

With all the Marginalisation, no service chief, no appointment nothing nothing, Na Yoruba wey dey progress you carry for head

here is a Video of Nnamdi Kanu saying Igbos are CURSED why not speak on this and let Yoruba be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdWCCe7UMso

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho Appoints Olayomi Koiki As Spokesman, Won’t Grant Interviews Again by ENGINEERG(m): 4:31pm On Feb 10, 2021
The real Aare ona, Akoni yorruba,,,Any Yoruba man who don't support you, na bastard

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Appoints Olayomi Koiki As Spokesman, Won’t Grant Interviews Again by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:32pm On Feb 10, 2021
Hehehehehe. grin cheesy wink
Naija and everyday Comedy sha.
Na una truly be d happiest people on earth!

Sunday Igbo wateva sef don get spokesman

Wetin Musa no go see for gate?!

Wetin Tunde no go see for Owanbe?!

Wetin Chukwudi no go see for warehouse?!

Orisirisi something......

Haaan haaaan.....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho Appoints Olayomi Koiki As Spokesman, Won’t Grant Interviews Again by Perfectsouth(m): 4:34pm On Feb 10, 2021
WE now have alot of unprofessional news carriers out there that you will say A and they tell the world you've recited the whole alphabet and even created your own....
An Era where everybody is a blogger and news analyst..
Everyone is after the traffic which translate to money.. Have read alot of twist and turns about this igboho issue and I shake my head for gullible Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Appoints Olayomi Koiki As Spokesman, Won’t Grant Interviews Again by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 10, 2021
Are you a civil servant??

Do you have an IPPIS number ??

Pls hurry now and dial *347*41#

That is a loan platform that gives up to 10Million

If yours doesn't give up to that then DM me ASAP

Let's take this money and better our lives..
Re: Sunday Igboho Appoints Olayomi Koiki As Spokesman, Won’t Grant Interviews Again by Brendaniel: 4:34pm On Feb 10, 2021
better
Re: Sunday Igboho Appoints Olayomi Koiki As Spokesman, Won’t Grant Interviews Again by sofeo(m): 4:35pm On Feb 10, 2021
Ok
Re: Sunday Igboho Appoints Olayomi Koiki As Spokesman, Won’t Grant Interviews Again by HeadShot: 4:35pm On Feb 10, 2021
Brave Man

My only concern is your tribesmen

They can do anything for fulani handshake...
Ask Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Appoints Olayomi Koiki As Spokesman, Won’t Grant Interviews Again by dayleke: 4:35pm On Feb 10, 2021
About time.

Good luck to you.
Re: Sunday Igboho Appoints Olayomi Koiki As Spokesman, Won’t Grant Interviews Again by illicit(m): 4:36pm On Feb 10, 2021
I dey with u....

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Appoints Olayomi Koiki As Spokesman, Won’t Grant Interviews Again by onward4life(m): 4:37pm On Feb 10, 2021
MsAllison:
so many attention seeking mental deranged criminals on Nairaland lately

This ur reply is Jay-z like

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nyesom Wike Receives Orubebe, PDP Senators In Rivers / Edo Man Donates Building For Peter Obi Campaign (Pictures) / "I Don't Know When I Will See My Family" - Says Gallant Nigerian Soldier. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.