Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

UAE, China’s Spacecraft Arrives On Mars After 6 Months Of Launch - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / UAE, China’s Spacecraft Arrives On Mars After 6 Months Of Launch (275 Views)

Pink Alien Found On Mars Rover Camera (Video & Pictures) / NASA Rover "Perseverance" Lands On Mars After 7 Months / China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UAE, China’s Spacecraft Arrives On Mars After 6 Months Of Launch by Nneka05(f): 3:47pm On Feb 10, 2021
The UAE’s Hope spacecraft, which launched in July 2020, has arrived on Mars at around 10:30 am on Tuesday.

Sarah Al Amiri, chair of the UAE Space Agency and minister of state for advanced technology called this complex maneuver the “most challenging phase” of the mission.

Read further https://naturenews.africa/uae-chinas-spacecraft-arrives-on-mars-after-6-months-of-launch/

Re: UAE, China’s Spacecraft Arrives On Mars After 6 Months Of Launch by TUANKU(m): 3:52pm On Feb 10, 2021
Meanwhile in Nigeria the Obasanjo space center owned by the federal government and located in Abuja is now a grazing route for Fulani herdsmen.

2 Likes

Re: UAE, China’s Spacecraft Arrives On Mars After 6 Months Of Launch by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 10, 2021
TUANKU:
Meanwhile in Nigeria the Obasanjo space center owned by the federal government and located in Abuja is now a grazing route for Fulani herdsmen.

Ouch! Low blow. Low blow.
cry cry cry

I'll argue vehemently with this comment when I think of something to say. Let me recover first. Wait for me.
Re: UAE, China’s Spacecraft Arrives On Mars After 6 Months Of Launch by SamgoldBaba: 4:34pm On Feb 10, 2021
God when
Re: UAE, China’s Spacecraft Arrives On Mars After 6 Months Of Launch by greymiles: 5:28pm On Feb 10, 2021
This Tinubu is a foolish man
Look at what he brought Nigeria to... a laughingstock
Re: UAE, China’s Spacecraft Arrives On Mars After 6 Months Of Launch by realstars: 12:58am On Feb 11, 2021
Othe countries are filling the gap in the Mars and we are still in the Grazroot With Fulani Cows Killing and distroying nature.

(1) (Reply)

UAE Space Agency Sends First Photo From Red Planet, To Move To Mars By 2117 / Dangote Cement Incurs N97 Billion Taxes In 2020 / Hey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.