Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,965 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Ivorian Lady Tatoo Bobrisky’s Name (photo) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ivorian Lady Tatoo Bobrisky’s Name (photo) (136 Views)

Do You Remember The Name (photo)??? / This Boy Is Missing Munachi By Name (photo) / 6-year-old Ivorian Girl In Libya Detention Centre Searching For Her Parent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ivorian Lady Tatoo Bobrisky’s Name (photo) by gistongist: 4:17pm On Feb 10, 2021
After she showed off the tattoo of Bobrisky‘s full name she made on her skin, an Ivorian lady won the heart of the famous crossdresser, Bobrisky.

After she showed a picture of his name at her back, Bobrisky, who recently spoiled a fan, Gift Anumba with gifts and cash, took instagram to express his love for this new die-hard fan who inked all of Bobrisky’s names on her hand.

The lady named Kyme Oye is reportedly from Abidjan, the capital of Cote d’Ivoire, and her show of love made her shed tears, according to Bobrisky.

“Damn…… you guys want me to keep crying dis is so nice. She wrote my full name name and my nickname Bobrisky . @oye.kyme I love you so much . She is not in Nigeria .”he wrote.

ALSO READ Nollywood Actress Laments As Her Store Gets Looted

source:https://gistongist.com/ivorian-lady-tatoo-bobriskys-name-photo/

(1) (Reply)

How Do An Experienced Business Coach Help Organisations In Achieving Their Goals / The Simpsons Replaces Dr. Hibbert's Voice Actor / Sage 50 Not Responding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.