Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Interested In Exportation From Nigeria? Lets Discuss Here! - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Interested In Exportation From Nigeria? Lets Discuss Here! (629 Views)

How To Avoid Being Scammed In Exportation Business / CBN Blocks Exportation Of Cocoa: 100,000 Tons Trapped In Ports / Lets Discuss Here: Maize & Cassava Planting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interested In Exportation From Nigeria? Lets Discuss Here! by ceeboymuhammed(m): 4:34pm On Feb 10, 2021
This thread is a short guide on the export industry in Nigeria.
The meteoric rise of the Dollar against the Naira though bad for the economy, is actually very good for exportation as this has
occasioned resurgence in the exportation industry.
We tend to believe that the export industry is reserved only for big business people, but the truth is, individuals like me and you, can actually engage in the exportation business in different capacities.
Through this thread, we shall identify entry points for small entrepreneurs into the exportation industry.

This is meant to serve the following vital purposes:
1. To have a comprehensive understanding on how export works and how you can share from it taking advantage of our resources.
2. To identify various exportable commodities and the local sources to get them.
3. To be able to secure an export contract immediately after you read this.
4. To be able to execute the contract secured like a professional.
5. To be able to execute a contract of N1.3m with just N50K to N100k.
6. To be able to export without securing a single document or spending on documentation.
7. To be able to access and use our personal list of international buyers contact to secure a quick export contracts
8. To be able to know how and where to find international buyers for FREE
9. To be able to secure an export contract worth 250k for FREE
10. To be able to make 200k to 500k monthly selling export contract (i.e. how to become an export contract merchant).
11. To be able to source FREE quick Capital for your export

This thread will not be a comprehensive business plan on exportation; its purpose is to expose a beginner to opportunities in export industry and encourage ambitious entrepreneurs to engage in the industry.

More to come...
Re: Interested In Exportation From Nigeria? Lets Discuss Here! by Mide3367: 4:39pm On Feb 10, 2021
Export isn't easy again joor. Low profit margin. My client in Austria received her parcel today.

Re: Interested In Exportation From Nigeria? Lets Discuss Here! by chatinent: 4:45pm On Feb 10, 2021
Following.
Re: Interested In Exportation From Nigeria? Lets Discuss Here! by ceeboymuhammed(m): 4:49pm On Feb 10, 2021
Yes.... that is because you are still doing it in the very very small way.... too much stress for you..
Listen to this recording and see where the new money is in exportation with same product link in my signature. [url]https://goldenchicheltd.com/free-mentorship/ [/url]
Re: Interested In Exportation From Nigeria? Lets Discuss Here! by ceeboymuhammed(m): 5:34pm On Feb 10, 2021
Oya Let us go back memory lane on some government actions...

On Tuesday, April 25, 2017 2.09PM / State House
The Presidential Enabling Business Environment Council (PEBEC) released a report card on the 60-Day National Action Plan on Ease of Doing Business which was implemented from February 21, 2017 to April 21, 2017.

The report, which highlights 31 completed reforms across the Council’s eight priority indicators, was unveiled on Monday, April 24, 2017, at PEBEC’s monthly meeting.

On Starting a Business, the report highlighted the CAC’s online registration portal, document upload interface, single incorporation form, e-stamping, among other reforms which have led to a reduction in the number of days needed to incorporate a business.

On Trading across Borders, some of the completed reforms include palletization of imports, advanced cargo manifests, reduction in documentation requirements and scheduling of Joint Physical Examination by the Customs Service.

The National Action Plan contained initiatives and actions implemented by responsible Ministries, Departments and Agencies (MDAs), the National Assembly, the Governments of Lagos and Kano states, as well as some private sector stakeholders…

...PEBEC’s Mandate:
1. Remove critical bottlenecks and bureaucratic constraints to doing business in Nigeria
2. Move Nigeria 20 places upwards in the World Bank Doing Business Rankings

Priority Areas:
1. Starting a Business
2. Construction Permits
3. Getting Electricity
4. Registering Property
5. Getting Credit
6. Paying Taxes
7. Trading Across Borders (Import and Export)
8. Entry and Exit of People

Trading Across Borders 60-Day Target:
To reduce export and import time by up to 50 per cent

Reforms: COMPLETED
1. Palletization of Imports: Imports into Nigeria now required to be placed in pallets to enable quicker physical examination
2. Provision of advanced cargo manifest: Vessels importing goods into Nigeria now required transmitting cargo manifest in advance to ensure improved risk assessment and optimal cargo placement
3. NCS to coordinate physical examination: NCS now required scheduling and coordinating joint physical examination to ensure only one point of contact between officials and importers
4. Accelerate pre-export documentation procedures: The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) and banks now required processing Net Export Proceeds (NXP) forms within 72 hours; and Pre-Shipment Inspection Agencies (PIAs) required issuing Certificate of Clean Inspection (CCI) within 3 days
5. Reduction in documentation requirements: Approval obtained to reduce number of documents required for imports from 14 to 8, and number of documents needed for export from 10 to 7
6. Reduction in container placement notice time: Reduced minimum container placement notice time needed by Terminal Operators for examination from 24 hours to 12 hours
7. Roll out complaints portal

Reforms: PENDING
1. Standardize template for reporting fees
2. Optimize pre-shipment process for exports
4. Revise SLAs: Ensure contracts and revised Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are put in place for PIAs and make the process for appointing PIAs fully online

With the above excerpts, we can very well see that the government is committed to our course as intending exporters, so taking a huge advantage is of great essence as this will lead us into more incite about our journey towards becoming great exporters.

More to come..

ceeboymuhammed:
The meteoric rise of the Dollar against the Naira though bad for the economy, is actually very good for exportation as this has

This thread will not be a comprehensive business plan on exportation; its purpose is to expose a beginner to opportunities in export industry and encourage ambitious entrepreneurs to engage in the industry.

More to come...

1 Like

Re: Interested In Exportation From Nigeria? Lets Discuss Here! by ceeboymuhammed(m): 11:35pm On Feb 11, 2021
WHY EXPORTING
Foreign markets impose strong discipline on firms which encourages competition and efficiency of operations.
Individuals/firms/companies of a nation engage in export trade in order to achieve the following objectives among others:
 To earn foreign exchange
 To increase profit levels
 To expand an existing business;
 To gain access to bigger more profitable markets
 To tap into vast export potentials;
 To reap economies of large scale production;
 To exploit opportunities of the new market
 To support government export promotion and policies.
 To finance economic activities of the nation.
 To even-out cyclical fluctuations.
 Gain international esteem.

An exporter is someone who sells goods or services in a foreign market(s) in order to make a profit among other objectives.
Exporters can be classified into the following categories:

i. Manufacturing Exporter:
This is a company which apart from being the manufacturer of a particular product or range of products, also exporting the same product(s) by itself, this could also include the farmers who produce farm produce and export his produce himself.
ii. Export Merchant:
This is an exporter, who buys goods/products for export from the manufacturers or farmers.
iii. Export Agent / Brokers:
The agent /broker does not actually export but serves as a contact between the overseas importer and the exporter locally, such agents use their knowledge of the export products, the target market as a platform of contact between the overseas importer and the exporter locally. He receives a commission for his services known as “finder’s fee”. He is also known as a matchmaker.

Becoming an export broker is one of the easiest and the most rewarding ways. Any prospecting exporter can raise money to go into the full-time export business. There are many ways of sourcing for foreign clients. Once you locate foreign Consignees/Importers, your next step is to know their requirements and specifications. Armed with this knowledge, you can now proceed to look for local producers that meet those specifications and connect the two parties for an agreed commission.

More to come...

1 Like

Re: Interested In Exportation From Nigeria? Lets Discuss Here! by ceeboymuhammed(m): 9:00pm On Feb 12, 2021
CHAINS OR CHANNELS OF EXPORTATION
Farmers and Growers of farm produce: These people are the ones that make the actual growing of the crops for export. They most times don’t do the actual export directly but sell either directly to the exporters or to a local sourcing agent who sources independently or for a big export company.

Local Sourcing Agents from Farmers: These are people who source products from local farmers. They usually have excellent and close relationships with farmers, and as such, they do this with very high advantage even in times when they have no money can still get things done, and that is why some big exporters will always make use of their services. Young guys with little or no money are usually found in this category as your knowledge is the only thing required here.

Exporters: These are people who are into the actual moving of goods out to foreign countries to receive hard currencies in exchange.

Export forwarding Agent: After goods are procured by the exporters, depending on the distance to the port, they will either need to convey goods to Lagos for trans-load into a container or load directly into a container to be taken to the port. Someone is usually in charge of preparing and making this happen effectively, and this is where the job of an export forwarding agent comes into hand.

Are we enjoying this thread so far?

Let me hear your thought below...

More to come...

2 Likes

Re: Interested In Exportation From Nigeria? Lets Discuss Here! by ceeboymuhammed(m): 7:56am On Feb 13, 2021
There are several documentation required before one can embark on the exportation business. These documentations ensure that you do not have any legal issues with your exportation business. If you intend to engage in exportation as a full business, then you need to go through the following processes and documentations:
1. Business registration: It is essential that you register your business with the Corporate Affairs Commission. Foreign Consignee/Importers are always wary of being defrauded by Nigerians, and thus generally avoid doing business with individuals.

2. Registration with Nigerian Export Promotion Council: Organizations eligible for registration as exporters are:
i. Limited Liability Company
ii. Co-operative Societies registered by State Ministry of Commerce and FCDA and
iii. Government and Non-Government Organizations duly registered by Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
The intending exporter can buy Exporters Registration Form at the cost of N1000.00.
On completion, applicants are expected to pay the N13,500.00 processing fee and submit the form with the following documents:

Exporting requires a lot of documentation, specifically, all exporters are expected to complete form NXP (Nigerian Export Proceeds) and pay the mandatory levy.

Clean Certificate of Inspection is issued by the Federal Government appointed inspection Agent (Cobalt International Services Limited) as contained under the Nigerian Export Supervisory Scheme which requires that all exporters pay 0.5% of the FOB value of their exports.

Becoming a professional exporter lies in your level of practice, the type of guide you have access to, and the amount of time you give to the process.

Golden Chiche has been in the industry for over 10 years now and counting

You have a chance to be mentored by this expert with years of professional exportation experience.

To learn more, check my signature.
Re: Interested In Exportation From Nigeria? Lets Discuss Here! by ceeboymuhammed(m): 5:09pm On Feb 15, 2021
LIST OF NIGERIAN EXPORT PROMOTION COUNCIL ZONAL OFFICES NATIONWIDE

HEADQUARTERS
Nigeria export promotion Council 40, Blantye Street Wuse II
P.M.B, 133 Garki,Abuja Tel:234-952230980

LAGOS ZONE
Nigeria export promotion Council Headquaters Annex 13\15 ladipo Oluwole Street Apapa, lagosTel: 01-5803320, 01-8948670

ENUGU ZONAL OFFICE
NICON House 2nd floor S/14 Caanedra drive Independent layout, P.M.B.
1611, Enugu, Tel: 042- 457857, 452344

BENIN ZONAL OFFICE
Edo state secretarial building, 6th floor,Sapele road, P.M.B.1160, Benin City, Edo state.Tel: 8023141575, 090-417394

KANO ZONE
Nigeria export promotion Council 16, New Court Road Off Zoo Road, Gyadi-gyadi Kano

They also have presence in states like:
MINNA ZONAL OFFICE
ABA ZONE
MAIDUGURI ZONAL OFFICE
GUSAU ZONAL OFFICE
JOS ZONE
AKURE ZONE
OWERRI ZONAL
PORT-HARCOURT
Re: Interested In Exportation From Nigeria? Lets Discuss Here! by Tectono: 7:40pm On Feb 15, 2021
ceeboymuhammed:
We tend to believe that the export industry is reserved only for big business people, but the truth is, individuals like me and you, can actually engage in the exportation business in different capacities.
Through this thread, we shall identify entry points for small entrepreneurs into the exportation industry.

This is meant to serve the following vital purposes:
1. To have a comprehensive understanding on how export works and how you can share from it taking advantage of our resources.
2. To identify various exportable commodities and the local sources to get them.
3. To be able to secure an export contract immediately after you read this.
4. To be able to execute the contract secured like a professional.
5. To be able to execute a contract of N1.3m with just N50K to N100k.
6. To be able to export without securing a single document or spending on documentation.
7. To be able to access and use our personal list of international buyers contact to secure a quick export contracts
8. To be able to know how and where to find international buyers for FREE
9. To be able to secure an export contract worth 250k for FREE
10. To be able to make 200k to 500k monthly selling export contract (i.e. how to become an export contract merchant).
11. To be able to source FREE quick Capital for your export

More to come...
OP, thanks a billion for coming up with this. Nigerians, click on the first link on my signature to master all you need to know about exporting various products from Nigeria and all you need to do to get paid and avoid being defrauded by the foreign buyers of your products.
Re: Interested In Exportation From Nigeria? Lets Discuss Here! by ceeboymuhammed(m): 1:45pm On Feb 16, 2021
Many people keep asking they have exportation license and access to finance but there are no exportation contracts for them.

Today, I am coming to you with the best offer in a long time...

If you fall into this category, I have an exportation deal for you.

I want to give you a completed deal for exportation.

We will give you a genuinely completed contracts of the following commodity for exportation:
1. Yam in Canada
2. Jumbo bags in Vietnam
3. Charcoal in UAE and South Africa
4. Corper wire in Guanzou China
5. Pet bottle in Portugal and India
6. Scrap Iron in Pakistan
7. Medical waste in Pakistan.

Note that...
All listed commodity are needed according to your capacity.

Our deals are per contract basis.

We will follow up from inspection till the deal is closed.

What are your guarantees of you are interested?

My company is willing to give you a legal undertaken with post dated cheque that if the company don't pay our company will pay you.

If you fall into this category of individuals, contact me on 07034536719 let's moveeee
Re: Interested In Exportation From Nigeria? Lets Discuss Here! by ceeboymuhammed(m): 11:47pm On Feb 17, 2021
Exportable items and commodities can vary from Solid Minerals, Oil and non-oil export and other products

SOLID MINERALS
1. Aquamarine
2. Bauxite
3. Columbite ore
4. Calcium carbonates
5. Coal
6. Gold
7. Galena
8. Gypsum
9. Iron ore
10. Kaolin
11. Lead ore
12. Marble stone
13. Pyrite
14. Sapphire
15. Tin
16. Tin metal ingot
17. Tourmaline
18. Tantalite
19. Wolframite
20. Zinc alloy ingot
21. Zinc ore

Currently, I have a complete deal that I can give anyone with an exportation license and financial capacity to start immediately in
1. Corper wire to Guangzhou China
2. Pet bottle to Portugal and India
3. Scrap Iron to Pakistan

For only the interested individuals, my company is willing to give you a legal undertaking with a post-dated cheque that if the company doesn't pay, our company will pay you.

Contact me on the number on my signature.
Re: Interested In Exportation From Nigeria? Lets Discuss Here! by ceeboymuhammed(m): 1:51pm On Feb 23, 2021
There is always an export deal available for anyone who wants to export from Nigeria.
There is always a client for you out there.
Do you have a fully registered company, are you a licensed exporter?
Do you have the finance to export at least a container of a commodity?
I can give you deals and follow you till you execute the deal successfully.

Below are some available deals...

1. Dear Sir,

We are looking for Charcoal, Ayin (Smokeless / Odorless/
White ash/ No sparks / Long burning time
Burning time 5-6 hours); BBQ( Smokeless / odorless /
white ash
Burning time 3-4 hours); and Restaurant (Smokeless /
Odorless / White ash/ No sparks/ Long Burning time
Burning time 4-5 hours) grades and ecobriquettes
(Ignition: 20-25min
Burn Time: 3hrs, Smoke: Minor, for the first 5min).
FOB Dublin, Ireland.

2. Dear Sir,

We are looking for the following;
Charcoal
Maize
Rice
Groundnuts
Soybeans
Firewood
Hardwood Timber Logs
Buyers should be ready to pay and collect from Mufumbwe, northwestern province in Zambia

Contact me now to initiate these deals...

All listed commodities are needed according to your capacity.

Our deals are per contract basis.

We will follow up from inspection till the deal is closed.

What are your guarantees if you are interested?

My company is willing to give you a legal undertaking with a post-dated cheque that if the company doesn't pay our company will pay you.

If you fall into this category of individuals, contact me on 07034536719 let's moveeee
Re: Interested In Exportation From Nigeria? Lets Discuss Here! by TB33: 9:48am On Jun 18, 2021
The link in your bio is inactive.

I want to learn more from you. I'm new and interested in Export business. Please share your contact information.

Thanks Man.

(1) (Reply)

Wanted: 400 Drum / Earthen Pond Construction / Please, Where Can I Buy Sorghum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.