Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments - Jobs/Vacancies (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments (124363 Views)

NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions / Access Bank Experienced Hire Recruitments / NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by Insideinformant: 9:01am On Jul 06, 2021
eegoolais:
Even if you had issues accessing your email, there were follow up calls from HR for people in your situation to be aware they got the ABC forms which they needed to act upon. You were meant to complete and send back the form within 48hrs.

So, if you couldn't access your email and you didn't get the follow up call from HR, it means you probably didn't submit the form before the deadline. How then did you got an offer as claimed?

Fly is still hopeful. That's my opinion. Try to be more sincere.
@Eegolais. Please reply my DM. Cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by eegoolais: 9:05am On Jul 06, 2021
Insideinformant:

Fly is still hopeful. That's my opinion. Try to be more sincere.
@Eegolais. Please reply my DM. Cheers
I lost the password with which I created this handle and all effort to access the mailbox has been unsuccessful. As a result, I'm not able to access DMs. My apologies pls.
Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by Insideinformant: 9:09am On Jul 06, 2021
eegoolais:

I lost the password with which I created this handle and all effort to access the mailbox has been unsuccessful. As a result, I'm not able to access DMs. My apologies pls.
Ok. You've been away for a while. Thought you had resumed already.
Have you seen the previous posts about portharcourt based roles?
Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by eegoolais: 9:17am On Jul 06, 2021
Insideinformant:

Ok. You've been away for a while. Thought you had resumed already.
Have you seen the previous posts about portharcourt based roles?
I'm hopeful too, no offer yet.
As per the location for the roles, I have seen candidates whose roles were originally designated as Lagos-based being made to resume in Port Harcourt and vice versa. So, nothing is cast in stone.

1 Like

Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by livinuschukwug: 9:29am On Jul 06, 2021
What's the FATE of those WITHOUT ABC forms?
Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by eegoolais: 9:33am On Jul 06, 2021
livinuschukwug:
What's the FATE of those WITHOUT ABC forms?
If you have not gotten regret email, pls keep hope alive ABC form or not. But bear in mind that before an offer or in the course of it, you will still be made to complete the ABC form.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by BigTojo: 9:10am On Jul 08, 2021
With my ABC form and all, I got a regret mail yesterday. Felt I should let you all know.

I feel really disappointed I must confess. I was hopeful that all will work out with Shell, but I guess it wasn't meant to be

All the best to those who are still hopeful.

Application status now reads 'application regretted'

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by jobseeker01: 9:52am On Jul 08, 2021
Wow... This is sick.. so sorry about this....What Dept.??
Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by BigTojo: 9:55am On Jul 08, 2021
jobseeker01:
Wow... This is sick.. so sorry about this....What Dept.??

Information and Digital professionals....that should be IT I believe
Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by mrlien: 10:27am On Jul 08, 2021
BigTojo:
With my ABC form and all, I got a regret mail yesterday. Felt I should let you all know.

I feel really disappointed I must confess. I was hopeful that all will work out with Shell

All the best to those who are still hopeful.

Application status now reads 'application regretted'

This is an exception and not the usual case. You’ll get better offers than this. It is well smiley

1 Like

Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by Emmaus12: 10:35am On Jul 08, 2021
Its not an exception, if you haven't gotten please still stay hopeful.

Most roles have been filled, except where the candidate was exceptional and is on some queue.

Regrets have been rolling out left and right since Monday.
Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by jobseeker01: 10:36am On Jul 08, 2021
So the rest of us should brace up for impact...lols.. grin cool Atleast, there should be a closure.. they started with IT guys today I guess... Has anyone in finance gotten regret mail?
Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by pbuk: 10:39am On Jul 08, 2021
Mine has just been changed to Application Regretted.
Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by pbuk: 10:44am On Jul 08, 2021
They have just followed it up with a regret letter.
Good luck to the rest.....

1 Like

Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by aji878: 11:28am On Jul 08, 2021
The shell application website is currently down

I can't view my profile
Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by BigTojo: 11:35am On Jul 08, 2021
aji878:
The shell application website is currently down

I can't view my profile

I just accessed it. Use this link https://shell.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/ShellCareers/userHome
Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by aji878: 11:54am On Jul 08, 2021
BigTojo:

I just accessed it. Use this link https://shell.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/ShellCareers/userHome

Thanks boss

Been able to access it
Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by onoja2: 10:07pm On Jul 13, 2021
Any latest news from PH applicants
Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by Bakstev: 7:23am On Jul 14, 2021
Mine still reads, Invited for interview even tho I did not do the the final 3hrs interview nor get the ABC form.
Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by PETERKY: 12:27pm On Jul 15, 2021
Bakstev:
Mine still reads, Invited for interview even tho I did not do the the final 3hrs interview nor get the ABC form.

Same here. Which role?
Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by Bakstev: 6:00pm On Jul 15, 2021
PETERKY:

Same here. Which role?

Finance Advisor role. Judging from conversation with the interviewer.
Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by jobseeker01: 1:13pm On Jul 16, 2021
Just got a regret mail from Shell despite having ABC form... It's been an agonizing and traumatizing recruitment experience with Shell...this tells alot about Shell's recruitment. It's so obvious there were alot of lobbyings and manipulations..
I hope they are happy now...

1 Like

Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by jobseeker01: 3:45pm On Jul 16, 2021
Iszybosco:
For what role please?

Finance..... The regret mail was sent based on the application and not based on the interview...

1 Like

Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 16, 2021
jobseeker01:
Just got a regret mail from Shell despite having ABC form....

2 Likes

Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by odimbannamdi(m): 4:00pm On Jul 17, 2021

3 Likes

Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by Insideinformant: 7:35pm On Jul 17, 2021
jobseeker01:
Just got a regret mail from Shell despite having ABC form... It's been an agonizing and traumatizing recruitment experience with Shell...this tells alot about Shell's recruitment. It's so obvious there were alot of lobbyings and manipulations..
I hope they are happy now...
Bakstev:

Finance Advisor role. Judging from conversation with the interviewer.
Iszybosco:
For what role please?
Hmm. All is well
Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by shams040(m): 7:45pm On Jul 17, 2021
Dear All,

I applied for the shell graduate internship around sept 2020 and got invited for interview around november. Later I got a mail that they have suspended it due to covid around jan 2021. Please does anyone know anything abt it?
Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by jobseeker01: 8:43pm On Jul 17, 2021
ecommm:

Are you serious? So it’s rigged because you weren’t successful? Is that how life works?
If this is how you are, I can tell you for free that shell dodged a bullet by rejecting your application and I’m very sure your attitude must have reared it’s head at some point during your interview
You simply were not successful based on your performance. If only you know that the reason why they delayed before sending a regret mail was because they were only being sympathetic and trying to consider a lot of other options.
How about the multitudes that were successful and didn’t know anyone? If you know the caliber of people they recruited, you won’t say this trash.
I’d advise you remove innocent people’s names that didn’t even interview you at any point from your post

You just being defensive.. it's either you are one of them or someone that benefited from this shoddy recruitment.... You guys wouldn't send me the form if I didn't passed the final interview. You were a little smart in sending the form though and this created a lot of room for all kinds of manipulations and lobbying especially from internal candidates.

Saying I wasnt successful Story for the gods... why was I sent the form?? See, I wouldn't send ABC forms to candidates that were not successful in the last interview because there's no point doing that.. why raise candidates hopes only to send the same regret mail that was sent to those that their applications weren't considered at all... Shell was more sympathetic to internal candidates and I'm sure you know what I'm talking about...

I know you are trying really hard to cover what really went down...but a lot of us know.. like I earlier said, you are just being defensive and arrogant knowing full well how terrible the recruitment went.. a lot of your staff talk the same way too so I am not surprised...so you mean you guys recruited based on caliber other than performance...? I see.. you are beginning to spill the beans.. it's obvious shell considered candidates from BIG4 audit firms and other multinationals.. that should have been stated in the job advert and a lot of us would not have applied. And besides, where were you when people were waiting for to be called for 2 and half months?? Its good you came online to display your sorry ass...

I only removed those names for security reasons...

3 Likes

Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by Emmaus12: 8:52pm On Jul 17, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 17, 2021
[quote author=jobseeker01 post=103814384]

You just being de
Re: 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments by jobseeker01: 12:44am On Jul 18, 2021
Na so... grin. Keep trying to cover up....lols grin ... I have decided to leave the past behind... This is my worst recruitment experience so far...looks like they are so disorganized right now... I was disappointed because I expected more from a "multinational".. Anyways, WE MOVE...>>>>>>>

ecommm:

Everything you wrote here is wrong. I’m not even part of them to start with. I only responded to clear the air and for posterity sake.

Who told you the ABC form was sent to successful people? Was it the HR that said so or or it was mere speculation on this thread.

Lobbying ke. Is it a government agency? Thesame shell that has the most rigorous entry level interview, then how much more an experienced hire recruitment process?

Remember that this was a global recruitment. If you did the interviews then I’m sure some of your interviewers were not Nigerians.

Remember that someone here stated how candidates were rated and the slots were awarded by performance so even if you passed, someone who did better would end up getting the job.

I promise you, all what you wrote here is false.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment / Job Openings / Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.