Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Man Gifts Keke To A Bike Rider Who Used To Carry Him Free & On Credit (Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Gifts Keke To A Bike Rider Who Used To Carry Him Free & On Credit (Photos) (50639 Views)

How A Bike-Rider And A Passenger Transported Another Bike (Photo, Video) / Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work / A Lagos Bike Rider Uses Dustbin As Dispatch Box To Evade Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Gifts Keke To A Bike Rider Who Used To Carry Him Free & On Credit (Photos) by Anom777: 10:47am On Feb 11, 2021
Congrats
Re: Man Gifts Keke To A Bike Rider Who Used To Carry Him Free & On Credit (Photos) by Adamson55: 10:50am On Feb 11, 2021
Great Gesture...
Re: Man Gifts Keke To A Bike Rider Who Used To Carry Him Free & On Credit (Photos) by dfrost: 10:56am On Feb 11, 2021
majamajic:
Giving help to a fellow man is never a waste

My brother leave talk oooh. I dey give everybody (man and woman alike). Some women better pass some men.

Na my guy I carry go buy clothes for em first interview, introduce am to babe. Same guy wey e nova start work, so dey buzz me around 11:20 PM. We go gist reach 1:00 AM for morning (meanwhile I come back from my security work around 10:00 PM sometimes. Homie don get work. To chat for WhatsApp, for where. To buzz on voice calls, lai lai. Dey form bust ant. But e no dey go work on Sundays ooo. Saturday na half day for am ooo. No be man be dat? angry

I have set of ethos that guide me: do good and be nice to all. One day, it will turn out good for you too.
Re: Man Gifts Keke To A Bike Rider Who Used To Carry Him Free & On Credit (Photos) by abbeyty90: 11:02am On Feb 11, 2021
Better than paying it as a tithe in into some already rich churches bank account. God will lift you more than you expected my guy and to the driver handle the new gift with care and drive safety.
Re: Man Gifts Keke To A Bike Rider Who Used To Carry Him Free & On Credit (Photos) by Cleanworld(f): 11:06am On Feb 11, 2021
ExAngel007:
A Nigerian man has gifted a new tricycle 'Keke NAPEP' to the motorcycle rider who used to convey him during his days as an undergraduate.

The Nigerian man, Duke Of F.C.T @ManLikeChisom wrote:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Manlikechisom/status/1359484118548021248

This is exactly what humanity do for each other to help and empower one another and not this wickednesss that we witness daily.

This a good one from you @ManLikeChisom. may God continue to enrich you coast. ijn
Re: Man Gifts Keke To A Bike Rider Who Used To Carry Him Free & On Credit (Photos) by majamajic(m): 11:11am On Feb 11, 2021
dfrost:

My brother leave talk oooh. I dey give everybody (man and woman alike). Some women better pass some men.

Na my guy I carry go buy clothes for em first interview, introduce am to babe. Same guy wey e nova start work, so dey buzz me around 11:20 PM. We go gist reach 1:00 AM for morning (meanwhile I come back from my security work around 10:00 PM sometimes. Homie don get work. To chat for WhatsApp, for where. To buzz on voice calls, lai lai. Dey form bust ant. But e no dey go work on Sundays ooo. Saturday na half day for am ooo. No be man be dat? angry

I have set of ethos that guide me: do good and be nice to all. One day, it will turn out good for you too.

Yes , u are right. But I still prefer helping a guy .
Re: Man Gifts Keke To A Bike Rider Who Used To Carry Him Free & On Credit (Photos) by highness25(m): 11:22am On Feb 11, 2021
ExAngel007:
A Nigerian man has gifted a new tricycle 'Keke NAPEP' to the motorcycle rider who used to convey him during his days as an undergraduate.

Back then in school my landlady took me like his own son. She would give me food in the morning before leaving for class, I would come back from class knowing she has kept food for me. I wasn't cooking at all, this helped me a lot. I'll never forget that woman and her family. I'll visit her in a bigger way, no matter how long it's going to take me
Re: Man Gifts Keke To A Bike Rider Who Used To Carry Him Free & On Credit (Photos) by fuckaholic25(f): 11:29am On Feb 11, 2021
tyup:

as long as it's on girls yes I'm proud and it's even too much sef as you see some folks attack me for spending that much

yen yen... will u be happy if guys spend 1k- 2k on ur sister?
Re: Man Gifts Keke To A Bike Rider Who Used To Carry Him Free & On Credit (Photos) by Welcum: 11:42am On Feb 11, 2021
EnvelopeUs:
Congratulations to the receiver.
And nothing for the GIVER? Looks like you like RECEIVING a lotgrin
Re: Man Gifts Keke To A Bike Rider Who Used To Carry Him Free & On Credit (Photos) by EmmyNorse(m): 12:29pm On Feb 11, 2021
tyup:
Help ur fellow guy and the good you've done for him would fall on the most fertile part of his heart to repay ur good deeds in the Future but help these lazy scumbags called 9ja girls and you're as good as a mad farmer that plants by the market square

As much as you'd like to simp around, always resist the urge to spend on girls. if you're like me that the highest amount you spend on an average 9ja girl is 3 -5k you won't die or fall sick really
you are very generous oh, to give up to 5k, all my life I've never gift a girl more than 2k, and she must give me a genuine reason oh
Re: Man Gifts Keke To A Bike Rider Who Used To Carry Him Free & On Credit (Photos) by Junny04(m): 12:29pm On Feb 11, 2021
Only an Igbo man can do this

Afonjas are so stingy

E.G Wizkid :

Last time i checked, Davido was an Afonja too
Re: Man Gifts Keke To A Bike Rider Who Used To Carry Him Free & On Credit (Photos) by moorevic(m): 1:52pm On Feb 11, 2021
Social media has disrupted what the Bible endeared us to do.
When you give, do not let your other hand know what you gave.
Re: Man Gifts Keke To A Bike Rider Who Used To Carry Him Free & On Credit (Photos) by ogub(m): 2:01pm On Feb 11, 2021
Lovely
Re: Man Gifts Keke To A Bike Rider Who Used To Carry Him Free & On Credit (Photos) by tyup(m): 2:10pm On Feb 11, 2021
EmmyNorse:
you are very generous oh, to give up to 5k, all my life I've never gift a girl more than 2k, and she must give me a genuine reason oh

Looks like i'm even more nice

1 Like

Re: Man Gifts Keke To A Bike Rider Who Used To Carry Him Free & On Credit (Photos) by mechanics(m): 2:36pm On Feb 11, 2021
Wow, this is good, it pays to be good.
Re: Man Gifts Keke To A Bike Rider Who Used To Carry Him Free & On Credit (Photos) by Meself: 3:07pm On Feb 11, 2021
Cool
Re: Man Gifts Keke To A Bike Rider Who Used To Carry Him Free & On Credit (Photos) by enoch273: 9:02pm On Feb 11, 2021
ExAngel007:

Awwwn! This is a true definition of #ATokenOfLove that goes beyond that of a husband, wife, boyfriend and girlfriend.
Re: Man Gifts Keke To A Bike Rider Who Used To Carry Him Free & On Credit (Photos) by Lyon190(m): 9:58pm On Feb 11, 2021
Nice one from him

3 bedroom flat on a half plot of land for sale in Agbowa, Ogijo, Ogun State contact 08084841001 for more info
Re: Man Gifts Keke To A Bike Rider Who Used To Carry Him Free & On Credit (Photos) by paix(m): 11:08pm On Feb 11, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

This recommendable what a nice gesture from the giver.. God will see the driver through.

Kind gesture always have an end product.

That is why I often share my food stuff with people when they are hungry.

Who knows what will happen in the future. Be kind to everybody, be a giver !!!!
Are you giving because you expect something in return or because they're in need?
Re: Man Gifts Keke To A Bike Rider Who Used To Carry Him Free & On Credit (Photos) by Sniper101(m): 1:32am On Feb 12, 2021
I no too suffer wen I dey school
...thank God
I no collect anything on credit from anybody
...to avoid see finish

I dey waste time to pay my rent sometimes
Na why my landlord nor dey let me hear word
Whenever I carry babes pass he own building grin

But even at that, you see that man?
I ready build upstair for am in time to come

Inshallah
Re: Man Gifts Keke To A Bike Rider Who Used To Carry Him Free & On Credit (Photos) by showafrica(m): 2:18am On Feb 12, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

This recommendable what a nice gesture from the giver.. God will see the driver through.

Kind gesture always have an end product.

That is why I often share my food stuff with people when they are hungry.

Who knows what will happen in the future. Be kind to everybody, be a giver !!!!

Only if Nigerians will adopt a kind heart.. Many things will be working.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dangote Truck Crushes Bus Along Abeokuta Expressway, Tollgate Bus Stop / Pictures Of The Road Infrastructures Governor Adeleke Built In The Last 6 Months / See The List Of The 5 Busiest Roads In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.