Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Have You Successfully Treated Gonorrhea With Herbal Medication? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Have You Successfully Treated Gonorrhea With Herbal Medication? (310 Views)

If You Successfully Treated Stomach Ulcers, Please Share Your Remedy / How I Cured My Long-term Gonorrhea With Red And Yellow Capsule With Regal Gin / Open Letter From Dr. Zelenko Who Successfully Treated 350 Covid-19 Patients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Successfully Treated Gonorrhea With Herbal Medication? by ObaElegushi9(m): 7:07pm On Feb 10, 2021
Hello Nairalanders. I see pus on my boxers since 2 days ago and I experience hotness when urinating too. This I know is Gonorrhea.
I don't see myself taking injections as it's very bad for me... I almost lost one of my legs the last time I took one ( the thing almost crippled the leg).
I also react stupidly to drugs. It's been up to 15-17 years since I last took any drugs. I like herbs walahi.
I have used some herbs for this STI but it's still there. Today is the 3rd day and it's not even showing signs that I took anything.
Please, have anybody treated same successfully with herbs or my only option is to risk an injection again embarassed
I hate this feelings.
I haven't had unprotected sex for a while, I just felt like since this babe is my girlfriend and even if she gets pregnant, I will be glad, and now this.
I am really sad and I don't even know how to tell her to treat her self.
Re: Have You Successfully Treated Gonorrhea With Herbal Medication? by cherish(m): 7:25pm On Feb 10, 2021
I have the idea and 100% guarantee it will work for both of you. But I have two conditions. 1 is very very bitter 2. Am not giving it freely. if u are ready call me 08056824505

1 Like

Re: Have You Successfully Treated Gonorrhea With Herbal Medication? by frisky2good(m): 7:41pm On Feb 10, 2021
First go for a test to be sure of what is wrong then take the required antibiotics. Don't damage your reproductive system
Re: Have You Successfully Treated Gonorrhea With Herbal Medication? by Alberttahir: 7:50pm On Feb 10, 2021
ObaElegushi9:
Hello Nairalanders. I see pus on my boxers since 2 days ago and I experience hotness when urinating too. This I know is Gonorrhea.
I don't see myself taking injections as it's very bad for me... I almost lost one of my legs the last time I took one ( the thing almost crippled the leg).
I also react stupidly to drugs. It's been up to 15-17 years since I last took any drugs. I like herbs walahi.
I have used some herbs for this STI but it's still there. Today is the 3rd day and it's not even showing signs that I took anything.
Please, have anybody treated same successfully with herbs or my only option is to risk an injection again embarassed
I hate this feelings.
I haven't had unprotected sex for a while, I just felt like since this babe is my girlfriend and even if she gets pregnant, I will be glad, and now this.
I am really sad and I don't even know how to tell her to treat her self.
Can u take herbal stuff in dry gin?

1 Like

Re: Have You Successfully Treated Gonorrhea With Herbal Medication? by Laird(m): 7:59pm On Feb 10, 2021
Better go to a standard private or government hospital

Let a trained Medical Doctor see you and recommend the right tests and the right drugs

Don't worsen anything by wrong actions
Re: Have You Successfully Treated Gonorrhea With Herbal Medication? by Laird(m): 7:59pm On Feb 10, 2021
Better go to a standard private or government hospital

Let a trained Medical Doctor see you and recommend the right tests and the right drugs

Don't worsen anything by wrong actiona
Re: Have You Successfully Treated Gonorrhea With Herbal Medication? by ObaElegushi9(m): 6:31am On Feb 11, 2021
Alberttahir:

Can u take herbal stuff in dry gin?
Yes Please
Re: Have You Successfully Treated Gonorrhea With Herbal Medication? by Alberttahir: 2:21pm On Feb 11, 2021
K

(1) (Reply)

Interior Design Ideas For Kitchen And Bathrooms / Almost All Deaths From COVID In The U.S. Are Now Unvaccinated / How To Manage Stress During Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.