Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

39 Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Hideouts In Osun And Ogun (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 39 Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Hideouts In Osun And Ogun (Photo) (48252 Views)

EFCC Arrests 39 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Ibadan / EFCC Raids Yahoo Boys’ Hideouts In Ekiti, Arrests 37 (photos) / Three Yahoo Boys Arrested After Attempting To Use Girlfriends For Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 39 Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Hideouts In Osun And Ogun (Photo) by Tomilola360: 10:38pm On Feb 10, 2021
Gbagura:
Igbo boiz and cocaine undecided

everybody get em own speciality grin
Re: 39 Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Hideouts In Osun And Ogun (Photo) by TemmyT002(m): 10:47pm On Feb 10, 2021
Ottyn01:
Until the government provide a suitable job for the youth...

Yahoo boys will be on the rise cry

Forget that thing. Many of them have parents who cater for their needs but they want to live large and have fun and disturb their area.

The boys dey make money ehn

1 Like

Re: 39 Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Hideouts In Osun And Ogun (Photo) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 10, 2021
this lady again is checking their temperature. what if them catch her with juju
Re: 39 Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Hideouts In Osun And Ogun (Photo) by Carlyboi(m): 11:13pm On Feb 10, 2021
What EFCC is doing is a mere charade this media arrest and confiscation won’t stop most of these boys I’m guessing it’s just to impress and deceive countries like the USA Uk,Canada and Australia and some western countries who are the worst hit by the activities of these boys that they’re tackling cyber scam and internet fraud.

When the government is actually ready to stop this menace they know what to do the rate at which boys from age 14-24 are rushing and getting into yahoo makes the future of this country look really bleak.kids in their late teens already doing all sorts to use an iPhone 12 and buy a Lexus,lodge in hotels and carry hookers...I mean dude what’s the color of your problem?Try to evolve first stop misplacing your Gaddem priorities some old fools aren’t left out too men in their late 30s and 40s still engaged in yahoo yahoo..men who have been into scam from their 20s.Spits!I don’t care how rich such persons are they’ve failed in Life.Stucked and sucked into the fast life of crime and scam and bringing pains to others.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 39 Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Hideouts In Osun And Ogun (Photo) by DOCU(m): 11:24pm On Feb 10, 2021
I think say an only omo Ibo de do yahoo yahoo?
Re: 39 Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Hideouts In Osun And Ogun (Photo) by zudozz: 11:30pm On Feb 10, 2021
See dat better EFCC nyash wey dey take d pictures. grin
Re: 39 Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Hideouts In Osun And Ogun (Photo) by Jostoman: 12:00am On Feb 11, 2021
Mutemenot:
cry U arrest them, within a short time you release them into the same society without job. Create job n enabling environment, our yourths 'll start channelling their effort to positive stuffz.
this government tire everybody o, creat Job, no. Give youth opportunity, mba. Youth will still try to create job for themselves the government will still went ahead and banned it, So what did Nigeria government really want from Nigerian youth?
Re: 39 Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Hideouts In Osun And Ogun (Photo) by bluefilm: 12:18am On Feb 11, 2021
Mutemenot:
cry U arrest them, within a short time you release them into the same society without job. Create job n enabling environment, our yourths 'll start channelling their effort to positive stuffz.

Stop supporting crime.

These bad boys are only driven by the quest for easy and fast money.

If that is not the case, tell me why these boys cannot go and learn handwork like carpentry, mechanics, welding, etç?

The same lack of enabling environment is threatening all of us but how many of us have ventured into crime because of that?

Nwanne biko call a spade a spade...

1 Like

Re: 39 Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Hideouts In Osun And Ogun (Photo) by micflo28(m): 12:28am On Feb 11, 2021
EFCC is just doing Shame and release after recovering their loots.
Re: 39 Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Hideouts In Osun And Ogun (Photo) by hansomb: 12:37am On Feb 11, 2021
GOFRONT:
And if you check, fit be one of those yahooboy dey shag that lady when dey take their temperature.......She is also yahoo girl
That's all you can think of. Channel your thinking to more positive things and not always sex sex sex. There's more to life.
Re: 39 Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Hideouts In Osun And Ogun (Photo) by LongNipple(m): 1:22am On Feb 11, 2021
Re: 39 Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Hideouts In Osun And Ogun (Photo) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:28am On Feb 11, 2021
When are we going to start seeing the murderous fulani herdsmen on parade like this after their arrest ? Ain't they criminals too like Yahoo boys ?

The nepotism is real !
Re: 39 Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Hideouts In Osun And Ogun (Photo) by vioment: 2:31am On Feb 11, 2021
You remember those translators wey dem been need dat year. Dey dun show o.

I no dey advice but be on a good path.
Re: 39 Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Hideouts In Osun And Ogun (Photo) by Nobody: 3:44am On Feb 11, 2021
saphiere:
Why always men?

Because benefit boys no want girls to enter the biz.
Re: 39 Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Hideouts In Osun And Ogun (Photo) by livinbygrace: 5:43am On Feb 11, 2021
banio:

A friend that was illegally arrested by EFCC said in their cells, yahoo boys even meet more connect and get more ideas on how to expand their fraudulent activities

That is what most of these key board warriors dont understand.With the way things are going,majority of Southern Youths would probably become ex convict before the end of this fulani administration because Most(not all)of the youths from poor background,doing well in Nigeria today are either into one shady deal or the other.Government should fix the economy and provide employment for our youths.
Re: 39 Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Hideouts In Osun And Ogun (Photo) by FlyHeight: 5:52am On Feb 11, 2021
Mutemenot:

Uncle having jobs won’t stop Nigerian youths from doing fraud abeg... let’s call a spade a spade... Many graduates who have decent paying jobs and yes I mean jobs paying over 450k a month still do this BS... Let’s call a spade a spade... Whether or not govt provides jobs, there’s ways to make money without fraud... Illiterate Hause and Igbo men make good money without fraud purely by hard work and common sense...

Thé Get Rich Quick mentality is a huge problem for Nigerians in general
Re: 39 Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Hideouts In Osun And Ogun (Photo) by FlyHeight: 5:58am On Feb 11, 2021
Btruth:
Wait oooo. This Yahoo business thing no dey finish nii? A bi naa so this oyinbo mumu nii?

sad

To be honest Nigerians mumu pass them... Them they at least only fall after a long period of intense work from their handlers... You still see hundreds of Nigerians falling for pay 10k get 30k every single day and fake alerts despite all the awareness of such schemes; then our Nigerian siblings would come online to sprew rubbish about being scammed... Any idiot that pays 10k to get a higher sum in an hour is a fool who deserved to be scammed
Re: 39 Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Hideouts In Osun And Ogun (Photo) by livinbygrace: 6:04am On Feb 11, 2021
bluefilm:

Stop supporting crime.

These bad boys are only driven by the quest for easy and fast money.

If that is not the case, tell me why these boys cannot go and learn handwork like carpentry, mechanics, welding, etç?

The same lack of enabling environment is threatening all of us but how many of us have ventured into crime because of that?

Nwanne biko call a spade a spade...

Nigeria as a country na YAHOO .Buhari,fulani government should go build more prisons .Until they arrest at least ,one million youths at a time,they just kidding.If they arrest 10- today 10000 youths are going into it.Infact they are even promoting the yahoo itself.
Federal Government said Nigerians should get NIN for free,but go to their agencies some officials are cashing out big time,demanding for at least 7k just to get NIN..What is the minimum wage?PHCN no light but they give you crazy,meaningless bill every month,is that not Yahooo.Dem go arrest tire!!
Re: 39 Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Hideouts In Osun And Ogun (Photo) by KAM3KAZI: 6:05am On Feb 11, 2021
You won't find the tribalists on threads like this, bloody hypocrites
Re: 39 Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Hideouts In Osun And Ogun (Photo) by olatuns2017: 6:31am On Feb 11, 2021
arsenal444:
Easy for them to catch Yahoo boys, but Fulani be like Boko Haram for government to catch.......

On a lighter mood:

It's easy to go clubbing at night BUT never easy for you to read your books at night to pass exams

Pervert society
Re: 39 Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Hideouts In Osun And Ogun (Photo) by Btruth: 8:13am On Feb 11, 2021
FlyHeight:

To be honest Nigerians mumu pass them... Them they at least only fall after a long period of intense work from their handlers... You still see hundreds of Nigerians falling for pay 10k get 30k every single day and fake alerts despite all the awareness of such schemes; then our Nigerian siblings would come online to sprew rubbish about being scammed... Any idiot that pays 10k to get a higher sum in an hour is a fool who deserved to be scammed
hummmm.....I understand. I've truly come across such a juicy offer from fake financial institutions online. Imagine, telling me that I should invest 50k and that within 30 mins that I will be paid 200k. I knew almost immediately that it was a scam.

1 Like

Re: 39 Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Hideouts In Osun And Ogun (Photo) by persius555(m): 8:29am On Feb 11, 2021
Morning assembly in EFCC custody
Re: 39 Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Hideouts In Osun And Ogun (Photo) by bluefilm: 9:01am On Feb 11, 2021
livinbygrace:
Nigeria as a country na YAHOO .Buhari,fulani government should go build more prisons .Until they arrest at least ,one million youths at a time,they just kidding.If they arrest 10- today 10000 youths are going into it.Infact they are even promoting the yahoo itself.
Federal Government said Nigerians should get NIN for free,but go to their agencies some officials are cashing out big time,demanding for at least 7k just to get NIN..What is the minimum wage?PHCN no light but they give you crazy,meaningless bill every month,is that not Yahooo.Dem go arrest tire!!

For many people in your country, their best business model is EXPLOITATIVE business model.

Most people in your country are just looking for the next "opportunity" to exploit others and they see it as a very good business.

It is a very poor and dishonorable mindset, but it is what it is.

They only start to complain like you are doing right now when they find themselves at the receiving end of the bad bargain.
Re: 39 Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Hideouts In Osun And Ogun (Photo) by Revolva(m): 9:58am On Feb 11, 2021
Re: 39 Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Hideouts In Osun And Ogun (Photo) by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 11, 2021
Ottyn01:
Look at how they are even posing shocked

They are not afraid of arrest anymore grin
Obviously they will bribe their way out na
Re: 39 Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Hideouts In Osun And Ogun (Photo) by holusormi(m): 11:09am On Feb 11, 2021
banio:

EFCC have gadgets that will bring out all data in your phone or laptop. Even deleted data would be found. They can put the dotted lines and know if you are yahoo yahoo. It's not easy to lie when EFCC catches you.
The only down side is that even the innocent will bail themselves with huge sums(#400k or more), otherwise EFCC would rope you as a yahoo boy.

You people should stop these rubbish talks - you probably still have the deleted files in your trash or recycle bins and that’s why It can be recovered - using a recovery tool can take up to 200 hours to recover just 1gb files - point is they only act on what they see on your laptops and phones at the moment of arrest - and if you do fraud and you don’t know basic protection tactics - then you should get arrested , you are better off being arrested in fact

NB : I don’t support yahoo , never have and never will !!
Re: 39 Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Hideouts In Osun And Ogun (Photo) by Onuoha1234(m): 1:42pm On Feb 11, 2021
The people you call Yahoo you recover cars from but you didn't show us how they acquired the goods?
Re: 39 Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Hideouts In Osun And Ogun (Photo) by Guru9ja(m): 8:16pm On Feb 11, 2021
GboyegaD:
Which one be hideout again?
boss plss I was the guy that mentioned you about passport in osogbo. I was at the office today but as it is, I need someone inside. I need your help in linking me into someone inside the office. Its very urgent for me. Will be awaiting your response.
Re: 39 Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Hideouts In Osun And Ogun (Photo) by GboyegaD(m): 10:26pm On Feb 11, 2021
Guru9ja:
boss plss I was the guy that mentioned you about passport in osogbo. I was at the office today but as it is, I need someone inside. I need your help in linking me into someone inside the office. Its very urgent for me. Will be awaiting your response.

Will follow up to help get the number.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Former Oceanic Bank Staff Sentenced To 195 Years In Jail For N21m Fraud (photo) / "I Thought Policeman Who Shot Me Was Joking When He Cocked His Gun" - Victim / Angry Mob Lynch Five Suspected Robbers In Cross River (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.