Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Man Empowers His University Bike Guy With A Brand New Tricycle - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Empowers His University Bike Guy With A Brand New Tricycle (559 Views)

Nigerian Singer Davido Empowers His Crew Members With Wristwatches / Boy Who Got N1M From Davido Buys Tricycle, Davido Reacts / Uti Nwanchukwu Meets His University Crush In Canada After 16 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Empowers His University Bike Guy With A Brand New Tricycle by Instablogger9ja(m): 7:59pm On Feb 10, 2021
A Nigerian man took to Twitter to share the precious tricycle popularly known as Keke NAPEP he offered his bike man who use to carry him on credit sometimes when he was a university student.

Read more
https://www.instablogger9ja.com/2021/02/man-empowers-his-university-bike-guy.html?m=0

1 Share

Re: Man Empowers His University Bike Guy With A Brand New Tricycle by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 10, 2021
May God bless him abundantly, I hope the number one Nairaland audio millionaire is seeing this

2 Likes

Re: Man Empowers His University Bike Guy With A Brand New Tricycle by Mokason288(m): 8:02pm On Feb 10, 2021
This one is called gift of Troy

You empowered him buy enslaving him to either work daily pay for you or hire Purchase

Either way it’s a win win situation for you and yet you call it empowerment
Re: Man Empowers His University Bike Guy With A Brand New Tricycle by MEGA4BILLION(m): 8:12pm On Feb 10, 2021
Good heart.
Cast thy bread upon the waters: for thou shalt find it after many days.
Re: Man Empowers His University Bike Guy With A Brand New Tricycle by DaddyRochie1642: 8:17pm On Feb 10, 2021
We rise by lifting others,... I just hope this gift is genuine and besides, he shouldn't have come to social media to tell everyone.

1 Like

Re: Man Empowers His University Bike Guy With A Brand New Tricycle by ThreeEyedRaven: 8:24pm On Feb 10, 2021
I will have to do same to Akpa one day. He carried me arround even at the oddest hours. My love and respect for that guy is forever

1 Like

Re: Man Empowers His University Bike Guy With A Brand New Tricycle by ThreeEyedRaven: 8:25pm On Feb 10, 2021
I will have to do same to Akpa one day. He carried me arround even at the oddest hours. My love and respect for that guy is forever. Loyalty should be rewarded more often in this country
Re: Man Empowers His University Bike Guy With A Brand New Tricycle by Perfectsouth(m): 8:27pm On Feb 10, 2021
HE just gave him almost 1million naira.
Only few people will think back and remember the good people did for them.
Every single person who has done me good, I know them
Re: Man Empowers His University Bike Guy With A Brand New Tricycle by lilvicky68(m): 8:35pm On Feb 10, 2021
Nice one at least he can make better money now
Re: Man Empowers His University Bike Guy With A Brand New Tricycle by Jazzafizzy(f): 10:54am On Feb 11, 2021
God bless the work of his hand
Re: Man Empowers His University Bike Guy With A Brand New Tricycle by Theboy21: 11:06am On Feb 11, 2021
I can't forget one Keke man that gave me back my new 1 month old W3 phone that year, i almost gave up, though i showed some appreciation back then but he deserves more for such loyalty cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Money Speak Emoney Gave Out 3 Luxury Car On His Birthday Worth 200million / OMG! See The Only Mistake Naira Marley Made That Caused His Show To Be Cancelled / Tonto Dikeh's Ex Husband, Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer Welcomes First Chil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.