Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Spousal Abuse Against Men Rising In Lagos – UI Criminologist - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Spousal Abuse Against Men Rising In Lagos – UI Criminologist (28753 Views)

Domestic Violence Against Men / Abuse Against Men And Boys / (dailytrust) When Men Are Victims Of Spousal Abuse (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spousal Abuse Against Men Rising In Lagos – UI Criminologist by Hassanmaye(m): 9:56pm On Feb 10, 2021
KingLennon:
Seeing those two pictures above make me want to puke. A whole bloodied male gender behaving like a sissy.

Them never born that woman well sha....
Haha
Re: Spousal Abuse Against Men Rising In Lagos – UI Criminologist by 400billionman: 9:57pm On Feb 10, 2021
Women are meant to be advisers and helpers to men.

No man should delegate the headship of his house to a woman, otherwise your destiny will walk astray like Adam's.

Once you are 30, you are a man. Don't even take the advice of your mother. Your wife should be your adviser at that age. Otherwise, you go hear am.

8 Likes

Re: Spousal Abuse Against Men Rising In Lagos – UI Criminologist by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 10, 2021
nairalee:
They subtly make women gain more sympathy by making them seem on the receiving end of all societal problems

Then they make women gain more privileges as they're the "weaker sex"

Then they tell u gender is nothing but oppression that a woman should be given manly roles by introducing FEMINISM

Then they tell u a man is a woman and a woman is a man by introducing TRANSGENDERISM

Then they tell u it is totally okay for a man to be weak, timid and vulnerable. Infact they encourage it.

And viola! We have a generation of WEAKLINGS!!!
Exactly what is going on right now in the EU

2 Likes

Re: Spousal Abuse Against Men Rising In Lagos – UI Criminologist by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:58pm On Feb 10, 2021
Polyglot7pointO:
some gifts are better left unveiled but in the end it’s tragic

I don't follow
Re: Spousal Abuse Against Men Rising In Lagos – UI Criminologist by NobleAngell(f): 9:58pm On Feb 10, 2021
KingLennon:
Seeing those two pictures above make me want to puke. A whole bloodied male gender behaving like a sissy.

Them never born that woman well sha....
Lol.
When it happens to you, you'll claim that love is blind.

2 Likes

Re: Spousal Abuse Against Men Rising In Lagos – UI Criminologist by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 10, 2021
That can be tried with me
Even if my wife dare raise a voice
She might end up being in the hospital
Police might come empty handed going joyfully
As the lady/woman who tries that shit
So sorry for her

6 Likes

Re: Spousal Abuse Against Men Rising In Lagos – UI Criminologist by NobleAngell(f): 9:59pm On Feb 10, 2021
9jaTrillionaire:
That can be tried with me
Even if my wife dare raise a voice
She might end up being in the hospital
Police might come empty handed going joyfully
As the lady/woman who tries that shit
So sorry for her
We know your type.
Na your type go wash pant.

3 Likes

Re: Spousal Abuse Against Men Rising In Lagos – UI Criminologist by Polyglot7pointO: 10:00pm On Feb 10, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

I don't follow
thats food for thought obviously u didn’t think the message through lol
Re: Spousal Abuse Against Men Rising In Lagos – UI Criminologist by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:03pm On Feb 10, 2021
Polyglot7pointO:
thats food for thought obviously u didn’t think the message through lol

Toor
Re: Spousal Abuse Against Men Rising In Lagos – UI Criminologist by KingLennon(m): 10:05pm On Feb 10, 2021
NobleAngell:
Lol.
When it happens to you, you'll claim that love is blind.
Even if it's in telemundo, I can't mess up like that...
Re: Spousal Abuse Against Men Rising In Lagos – UI Criminologist by PortableToDynam(m): 10:07pm On Feb 10, 2021
geendi:
yes oo am a witness

Witness of the abuse or witness of the project defence
Re: Spousal Abuse Against Men Rising In Lagos – UI Criminologist by Swinger60(f): 10:07pm On Feb 10, 2021
VEXT:
Most women are evil..
Trust me, most men are worst.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Spousal Abuse Against Men Rising In Lagos – UI Criminologist by Deserea: 10:08pm On Feb 10, 2021
This is exactly what feminists are glamouring for!
But, using gender equality as cover up.

9 Likes

Re: Spousal Abuse Against Men Rising In Lagos – UI Criminologist by luminouz(m): 10:10pm On Feb 10, 2021
nairalee:
They subtly make women gain more sympathy by making them seem on the receiving end of all societal problems

Then they make women gain more privileges as they're the "weaker sex"

Then they tell u gender is nothing but oppression that a woman should be given manly roles by introducing FEMINISM

Then they tell u a man is a woman and a woman is a man by introducing TRANSGENDERISM

Then they tell u it is totally okay for a man to be weak, timid and vulnerable. Infact they encourage it.

And viola! We have a generation of WEAKLINGS!!!

Damn!!!

You nailed it harder than a mudafucker.

True Redpill knowledge bro.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Spousal Abuse Against Men Rising In Lagos – UI Criminologist by pooozeee(m): 10:11pm On Feb 10, 2021
A good example just happened recently, a man and a woman allowed their daughter to die for not paying medical bills when the daughter was sick, it was discovered later that the lady had about 2.3 million naira in her bank account.

2 Likes

Re: Spousal Abuse Against Men Rising In Lagos – UI Criminologist by NobleAngell(f): 10:14pm On Feb 10, 2021
KingLennon:

Even if it's in telemundo, I can't mess up like that...
In telemundo you won't but in reality, you can. Never underestimate a woman's power over a man.
Re: Spousal Abuse Against Men Rising In Lagos – UI Criminologist by simplesearch: 10:15pm On Feb 10, 2021
davillian:
Hmmm
So we should marry more than one wives to avoid marital abuse.... grin

You would have successfully solved and replaced a nano problem with a mega one.

1 Like

Re: Spousal Abuse Against Men Rising In Lagos – UI Criminologist by thesoulquarian: 10:18pm On Feb 10, 2021
luminouz:
Lagos State alone?
Ehyah

Bossman it's a sample which represents a bigger data. It's impossible to administer questionnaires across the country...
Re: Spousal Abuse Against Men Rising In Lagos – UI Criminologist by KingLennon(m): 10:18pm On Feb 10, 2021
NobleAngell:
In telemundo you won't but in reality, you can. Never underestimate a woman's power over a man.
You don't still get it...It's impossicant. I took my red pills at a tender age...

2 Likes

Re: Spousal Abuse Against Men Rising In Lagos – UI Criminologist by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:19pm On Feb 10, 2021
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

What I picked in her excerpts is.. Men in polygamous marriages are less likely to suffer Any form of Abuse..
Wahala for who marry one wife.. and wahala for who carry christianity for head..

3 Likes

Re: Spousal Abuse Against Men Rising In Lagos – UI Criminologist by luminouz(m): 10:20pm On Feb 10, 2021
thesoulquarian:

Bossman it's a sample which represents bigger data. Since it's impossible to administer questionnaires across the country.

I know bro.

Men are endangered these days!!!! grin
Re: Spousal Abuse Against Men Rising In Lagos – UI Criminologist by thesoulquarian: 10:21pm On Feb 10, 2021
luminouz:

I know bro.
Men are endangered these days!!!! grin

Sure. It is well
Re: Spousal Abuse Against Men Rising In Lagos – UI Criminologist by davillian(m): 10:26pm On Feb 10, 2021
simplesearch:

You would have successfully solved and replaced a nano problem with a mega one.
I sha don't like monopoly... grin
Re: Spousal Abuse Against Men Rising In Lagos – UI Criminologist by Forumobserver12(m): 10:33pm On Feb 10, 2021
Ahmad62:
Who else finds this funny?! If my wife hit me ehnnn... Lemme keep quiet... Some words are better left unsaid!

Oga is not all about physical abuse , Most men surfers from emotional abuse in the hands of their wives..

7 Likes

Re: Spousal Abuse Against Men Rising In Lagos – UI Criminologist by Liposure: 10:35pm On Feb 10, 2021
NobleAngell:
We have dominion. Your power is impotent.

1 Like

Re: Spousal Abuse Against Men Rising In Lagos – UI Criminologist by Tokoz20: 10:36pm On Feb 10, 2021
[color=#000099][/color] The rate women are abusing men this days is very alarming. The painful part is that a woman will abuse a man physically, verbally, sexually, financially and otherwise, but at the end, she will still earned the sympathy of both the male and female folk. Men are always the ones to take the blame.

1 Like

Re: Spousal Abuse Against Men Rising In Lagos – UI Criminologist by Tedassie(m): 10:37pm On Feb 10, 2021
Re: Spousal Abuse Against Men Rising In Lagos – UI Criminologist by Liposure: 10:38pm On Feb 10, 2021
Forumobserver12:

Oga is not all about physical abuse , Most men surfers from emotional abuse in the hands of their wives..
verbal abuse is the worse
Re: Spousal Abuse Against Men Rising In Lagos – UI Criminologist by Splitmind: 10:39pm On Feb 10, 2021
It had always been common but wasn't taken seriously or even considered as abuse.

When a woman gets slapped by her man people gasp in shock but when a man is slapped or hit by a frying pan it's either a joke or he deserved it somehow.

There was even an old comic strip on the Punch where a man would joke about how much his wife was abusing him.

The fact that women who abuse can lie and cry so people instantly believe them didn't help matters, at least it is getting more attention.

2 Likes

Re: Spousal Abuse Against Men Rising In Lagos – UI Criminologist by NobleAngell(f): 10:41pm On Feb 10, 2021
KingLennon:

You don't still get it...It's impossicant. I took my red pills at a tender age...
Then they should have expired by now.
Re: Spousal Abuse Against Men Rising In Lagos – UI Criminologist by NobleAngell(f): 10:42pm On Feb 10, 2021
Liposure:
We have dominion. Your power is impotent.
I wish it is true.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wife Insisted I Greet Her After She Have Given Me Food / Reasons Why Your Husband Will Be Snatched By A Mistress- Dokun Olumofin / "My Mistake Is That I Married Poor Men" - Kenyan Mom Of 11 Married To 2 Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.