Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,296 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Invest NGN5,000 And Be Glad You Did (read Carefully) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Invest NGN5,000 And Be Glad You Did (read Carefully) (422 Views)

Earning Manual | Make NGN5,000 Daily Without Any Investment / Sportybet Account Holders, Turn That NGN5,000 To N15,000 Tonight With This Code / Fiverr Leveraging Project> Read Carefully And Join Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invest NGN5,000 And Be Glad You Did (read Carefully) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 10, 2021
Good evening y'all!!

I am trying to setup an online store dedicated to sell of batteries of any kind.

Phone batteries, laptop batteries, inverter batteries, car batteries, etc
First of its kind in Nigeria.

For phone batteries or laptop batteries, all the customer needs is to find the brand name of His/Her phone or laptop on option list in the website and type or select the model, the system then display the exact battery cart page (If we have the battery on our list) so they pay online and get it delivered to a pickup centre close to them ( Usually a partnered phone engineer shop) or direct to the address they provide.

My biggest challenge at the moment is a laptop to build the system as my own laptop got damaged and I also need fund to do social media sponsored advert.

I am a programmer/web developer.

I have done my visibility studies and I can assure that this business will fly.

What I need to run the social media sponsored advert is at least N35,000 for a start aside the laptop.

I saw a good UK used laptop I can manage for N65,000.

I don't need money to buy the batteries as I leverage on importers and wholesalers I already have an understanding with, and I am building more contacts.
I only buy from them and deliver to customers when customers purchase the batteries from the website.

I will be very grateful if some of you can consider and support me by investing in this project. I promise you will not regret it.

The business is quite profitable. E.g Nokia 2 replacement battery sells for between N1,800 to N2,000 from wholesalers but sold at a minimum of N6,500 online or phone engineer shop. You can find out yourself.

Because I understand that just like me, a lot of you are struggling financially, I have decided breaking it down to NGN5,000 per slot. This is to enable more people with low income to take the risk and key into this great opportunity.

Total slot for sale is 20 slots.

You can get a refund of your investment in exactly three months time with 30% interest per slot or share in 8% of the company profit for as long as the service operates.

I will create a WhatsApp group and add all investors so I can carry them along.

You can reach me on +2348051895149(Call/WhatsApp)

Ready and willing to answer any questions

I will be very transparent in my dealings.

God bless you.

I am based in Lagos.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Invest NGN5,000 And Be Glad You Did (read Carefully) by Nobody: 1:32am On Feb 11, 2021
Up
Re: Invest NGN5,000 And Be Glad You Did (read Carefully) by wany(f): 2:18am On Feb 11, 2021
greendice:
Good evening y'all!!

I am trying to setup an online store dedicated to sell of batteries of any kind.

Phone batteries, laptop batteries, inverter batteries, car batteries, etc
First of its kind in Nigeria.

For phone batteries or laptop batteries, all the customer needs is to find the brand name of His/Her phone or laptop on option list in the website and type or select the model, the system then display the exact battery cart page (If we have the battery on our list) so they pay online and get it delivered to a pickup centre close to them ( Usually a partnered phone engineer shop) or direct to the address they provide.

My biggest challenge at the moment is a laptop to build the system as my own laptop got damaged and I also need fund to do social media sponsored advert.

I am a programmer/web developer.

I have done my visibility studies and I can assure that this business will fly.

What I need to run the social media sponsored advert is at least N35,000 for a start aside the laptop.

I saw a good UK used laptop I can manage for N65,000.

I don't need money to buy the batteries as I leverage on importers and wholesalers I already have an understanding with, and I am building more contacts.
I only buy from them and deliver to customers when customers purchase the batteries from the website.

I will be very grateful if some of you can consider and support me by investing in this project. I promise you will not regret it.

The business is quite profitable. E.g Nokia 2 replacement battery sells for between N1,800 to N2,000 from wholesalers but sold at a minimum of N6,500 online or phone engineer shop. You can find out yourself.

Because I understand that just like me, a lot of you are struggling financially, I have decided breaking it down to NGN5,000 per slot. This is to enable more people with low income to take the risk and key into this great opportunity.

Total slot for sale is 20 slots.

You can get a refund of your investment in exactly three months time with 30% interest per slot or share in 8% of the company profit for as long as the service operates.

I will create a WhatsApp group and add all investors so I can carry them along.

You can reach me on +2348051895149(Call/WhatsApp)

Ready and willing to answer any questions

I will be very transparent in my dealings.

God bless you.

I am based in Lagos.

Thanks.
Go get loan from a micro finance house.
E.g
Lapo
Accion
Groomy
Etc
undecided
Re: Invest NGN5,000 And Be Glad You Did (read Carefully) by Opeyemi04(m): 11:02am On Apr 03, 2021
lol everybody don get blackgold (racsterli scope
Re: Invest NGN5,000 And Be Glad You Did (read Carefully) by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 03, 2021
Opeyemi04:
lol
everybody don get blackgold (racsterli scope

I no understand

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Advice Needed On Which Car To Buy. / Gold Buyers Needed / Buisness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.