Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Army: We Are Now Ready For Criticisms From Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army: We Are Now Ready For Criticisms From Nigerians (17711 Views)

Nigerian Army: We Arrested Chinwetalu Agu For Supporting IPOB / Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Femi Fani-Kayode Responds To Criticisms (Pictures) / Army: We Won’t Disclose Identity Of Personnel Deployed To Lekki Tollgate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Army: We Are Now Ready For Criticisms From Nigerians by dre11(m): 10:00pm On Feb 10, 2021
The Nigerian Army said it is now ready to take constructive engagements and criticisms that will help troops in the fight against insurgency and other security challenges in the country from Nigerians through the media.

Brig.-Gen. Mohammed Yerima, the newly appointed Director of Army Public Relations, stated this at the Army headquarters in Abuja on Wednesday, while taking over from his predecessor, Brig. Gen. Sagir Musa, who has been redeployed to the Training and Doctrine Command (TRADOC), Minna, Niger State.

According to him, such constructive engagements are capable of boosting the morale of the troops on the frontline and it would help them to crush the enemies – Boko Haram, Bandits among others.

He said: “As you all know, nothing boosts the morale of our fighting troops more than the solidarity of all Nigerians, especially media reports that ginger their zeal and fighting spirit and sacrifice to the nation.”

The Army spokesperson, who stressed that Nigerians should know that crushing the terrorists is their victory, added: “We shall be open to constructive engagements and criticisms that will support the military operations against the enemies of the country.

“The Nigerian Army under the current Chief of Army Staff, Maj. Gen. Ibrahim Attahiru, values your partnership and cooperation.”

Daily Trust reports that Yerima, a one-time director, Army Public Relations, who was appointed on Tuesday, obtained a B.A. (Ed) Political Science from Ahmadu Bello University before he enrolled into the Nigerian Army in October 1989 and was commissioned into the corps of Army Public Relations.

https://dailytrust.com/were-now-ready-for-criticisms-from-nigerians-army

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army: We Are Now Ready For Criticisms From Nigerians by chinjo(m): 10:04pm On Feb 10, 2021
Omo, criticize with caution o. If you go open all your mouth, anything u see, take am o.

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Army: We Are Now Ready For Criticisms From Nigerians by Advocatejustice(m): 10:10pm On Feb 10, 2021
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/were-now-ready-for-criticisms-from-nigerians-army

Lalasticlala

Please while doing your "criticism" make sure you hide under anonymous and any traces of you should be avoided.

If you ignorantly overlook my words of wisdom in your criticism, your account will soon be freeze to get to your sharp and running mouth that knows more than the professional Nigerian soldiers ordained by our dear daddy Mr integrity himself.

All these sudden familiarity from NA is Lori iro o.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army: We Are Now Ready For Criticisms From Nigerians by tyup(m): 10:12pm On Feb 10, 2021
Well, my criticism is always take the Fight to the terrorist doorsteps. it doesn't have to be Army repel attack all the time.

Moreso, pay these folks well

12 Likes

Re: Army: We Are Now Ready For Criticisms From Nigerians by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:13pm On Feb 10, 2021
Don't listen to these people abeg oh because na your body go tell you oh, no be child's play oh.

I don talk my own oh

3 Likes

Re: Army: We Are Now Ready For Criticisms From Nigerians by Duru1(m): 10:13pm On Feb 10, 2021
Nigeria does not have an army. What exists in Nigeria is Fulani army. I have not seen in any country where the only people who carry weapons openly are the same people being protected by the army in any fracas between them and other communities of the country. Nigeria is as useless as its army. Who gives a ratass about Nigerian army?

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Army: We Are Now Ready For Criticisms From Nigerians by Lanretoye(m): 10:14pm On Feb 10, 2021
criticise at your own peril,unless u no get NIN.. make your VPN shaa strong daada.

3 Likes

Re: Army: We Are Now Ready For Criticisms From Nigerians by MickzyDonald: 10:16pm On Feb 10, 2021
grin grin grin they think I'll comment
Re: Army: We Are Now Ready For Criticisms From Nigerians by Biafrawemove: 10:33pm On Feb 10, 2021
Lai Mohammed be like

13 Likes

Re: Army: We Are Now Ready For Criticisms From Nigerians by sweetonugbu: 10:33pm On Feb 10, 2021
Mtcheeeeew

1 Like

Re: Army: We Are Now Ready For Criticisms From Nigerians by b3llo(m): 10:37pm On Feb 10, 2021
Nigeria Army is highly unprofessional in its dealing. This is an animal talk...

6 Likes

Re: Army: We Are Now Ready For Criticisms From Nigerians by Mayng01(m): 10:42pm On Feb 10, 2021
So you people are aware you have longly not been condoning criticism. Poor unfortunate souls.

2 Likes

Re: Army: We Are Now Ready For Criticisms From Nigerians by Tumbulum: 11:05pm On Feb 10, 2021
I have said it and will keep saying it that the army needs to learn the art of war. Its no longer news that the army always result to invasion of villages and towns whenever they loose one of their own in southern Nigeria.
This is 2021 and the army must do something to redeem its image. This needless invasion of villages,killing women' and children is an act that must stop. It depict of cowardice and lack of purpose.

12 Likes

Re: Army: We Are Now Ready For Criticisms From Nigerians by ijustdey: 10:48am On Feb 11, 2021
Joke of the century by the military
Have they ever accept any criticism

Lalasticlala....fp
Re: Army: We Are Now Ready For Criticisms From Nigerians by Racoon(m): 11:01am On Feb 11, 2021
An army that lies shamelessly and assault its citizens is asking for constructive advise? I am so ashame of this army.

5 Likes

Re: Army: We Are Now Ready For Criticisms From Nigerians by kufre2010: 11:03am On Feb 11, 2021
. HURRAY!!! POLICE OFFICERS ARE NOW OVER RICH

I am happy to announce to you that the Federal Government well announce and widely publicized increment of police salaries had come to fruition. Police constables that were receiving N42,000 will now receives N49,000 while corporals that were receiving N53,000 will now receives N61,000 a little above Niger Delta militants who are receiving N60,000 sitting at home. This magnanimous gestures of the Federal Government and Nigerian politicians is something worthy of celebration.

Policemen are now we'll motivated to go and die. Additional N7000 is too much, even though an impoverished Kenya pay their least police officer more than an assistant superintendent of police in Nigeria. Police can continue to work 24hrs suffering and smiling protecting citizen that don't like them and politicians that does not want them live well
Re: Army: We Are Now Ready For Criticisms From Nigerians by sapientia(m): 11:58am On Feb 11, 2021
Burutai that demonized criticism will soon be made an ambassador.

Not that I believe this crap anyways.
Re: Army: We Are Now Ready For Criticisms From Nigerians by Loriiroo01(f): 2:40pm On Feb 11, 2021
Okay let's bring it on
Re: Army: We Are Now Ready For Criticisms From Nigerians by Crimrburster: 2:41pm On Feb 11, 2021
Fulani soldiers

2 Likes

Re: Army: We Are Now Ready For Criticisms From Nigerians by BlessedNuel: 2:41pm On Feb 11, 2021
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind first
Re: Army: We Are Now Ready For Criticisms From Nigerians by Gondonu: 2:42pm On Feb 11, 2021
Jokers! Dialogue witth who? Useless army of terrorists

1 Like

Re: Army: We Are Now Ready For Criticisms From Nigerians by Ohibenemma(m): 2:42pm On Feb 11, 2021
Are you really ready for criticism? For I don't understand this tactics of calling for criticism, yet telling us HOW TO CRITICISE...

If your criticism doesn't BOOST THE MORALE of the troops, you may just be on your own (OYO).
Re: Army: We Are Now Ready For Criticisms From Nigerians by obi4eze(m): 2:42pm On Feb 11, 2021
Have they finished fighting BH, bandits and Fulani herdsmen?
Re: Army: We Are Now Ready For Criticisms From Nigerians by netsurfer01(m): 2:42pm On Feb 11, 2021
Hope your men won't shoot them. undecided
Re: Army: We Are Now Ready For Criticisms From Nigerians by Akpuobi1: 2:44pm On Feb 11, 2021
Sir, Katsina State Government will have the best constructive criticism, since the know how to work around this bandits and Negotiating with them. The can give you clues. undecided undecided undecided

I don't want anybody to freeze my account.

NO BE ME UNA GO USE LEARN WORK

1 Like

Re: Army: We Are Now Ready For Criticisms From Nigerians by gambia(m): 2:44pm On Feb 11, 2021
Jokers, go and face Shekau...

1 Like

Re: Army: We Are Now Ready For Criticisms From Nigerians by OyigboUpdate: 2:45pm On Feb 11, 2021
Ok if you're ready for constructive criticism I am highly criticizing the Nigerian army for not dealing with this IPOB members like Governor Wike did. For now am rating the army 3 stars until they unleash on IPOB I'll give them 5 stars

Flush out all IPOB members that is my own constructive criticism

2 Likes

Re: Army: We Are Now Ready For Criticisms From Nigerians by WiszyFraud: 2:45pm On Feb 11, 2021
pogba564:
100% sure bet. 9ja game available

Payment after winning

Msg me on WhatsApp 0 7 0 8 5 7 9 9 3 5 4

Make this fine boy locate you and your fellow 419 cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army: We Are Now Ready For Criticisms From Nigerians by wpadmin: 2:45pm On Feb 11, 2021
Like seriously

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Princewill: Split Votes Between Supporters Of Obi, Atiku May Give Tinubu Victory / Magu's Confirmation: Senate Unfazed By Presidency’s Decision To Head To S’court / Johnson Oritsegbubemi Ayomike Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.