Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,123 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

Police: Fulani Herdsman Entered Soyinka’s Compound To Search For Missing Cow - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police: Fulani Herdsman Entered Soyinka’s Compound To Search For Missing Cow (36226 Views)

Stranded Men Meet Fulani Herdsman In Abuja. See What Happened. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police: Fulani Herdsman Entered Soyinka’s Compound To Search For Missing Cow by illicit(m): 2:00pm On Feb 11, 2021
baralatie:
no nah! the title of the book which will win another nobel prize is
the man's ear and the grass!

tongue
Re: Police: Fulani Herdsman Entered Soyinka’s Compound To Search For Missing Cow by Gandollaar(f): 2:05pm On Feb 11, 2021
yommen:

People like you are intelligent to the opposite direction. Does the thousands of killings already perpetrated by the herdsmen not instigate enough ethnic violence than what is said on Social media? Or what will come to your mind if suddenly you are walking in a bush path and you suddenly see an herdsmen with an AK 47? FEAR? HAPPINESS? Please face the reality on ground abeg.
The guy is intelligent by half.
Re: Police: Fulani Herdsman Entered Soyinka’s Compound To Search For Missing Cow by oladeebo: 6:15pm On Feb 11, 2021
Jeezuzpick:

Don't mind the drunks hailing them. Fulani shouldn't be able to enter my compound, to say less of Prof. Soyinka's....a Nobel Laureate is a global Icon o, In a world of 8 billion, maybe a couple of thousands belong to that group.

He's the only one Nigeria has, and if he had been killed, I can bet the herdsmen can go free.
....a lie upon lie, how can Fulani search cow with cows never forever
Re: Police: Fulani Herdsman Entered Soyinka’s Compound To Search For Missing Cow by preselect(m): 7:28pm On Feb 11, 2021
police tell u say na missing cow and u believe. . .
cow no miss all these while until soyinka started openly criticizing the terrorism infested regime he helped bring to power. . .

my dear they prolly came to survey the territory. . . so should they decide to strike, they can plan better. . .

1 Like

Re: Police: Fulani Herdsman Entered Soyinka’s Compound To Search For Missing Cow by PrinceAkorede(m): 8:27pm On Feb 11, 2021
I still they reason how the cow wan take enter the compound self,shey the compound no get fence,gate shey na open field he b ni
Re: Police: Fulani Herdsman Entered Soyinka’s Compound To Search For Missing Cow by mrnelsono(m): 6:00pm On Feb 12, 2021
hmmmmm
Re: Police: Fulani Herdsman Entered Soyinka’s Compound To Search For Missing Cow by MoIbrahim: 12:40am On Feb 13, 2021
gimakon:

What are you implying? Wetin you day talk sef

What I am implying is that you should go and investigate well before coming to ask questions
Re: Police: Fulani Herdsman Entered Soyinka’s Compound To Search For Missing Cow by Nobody: 7:56am On Feb 13, 2021
MoIbrahim:

What I am implying is that you should go and investigate well before coming to ask questions

Mtchew.
Re: Police: Fulani Herdsman Entered Soyinka’s Compound To Search For Missing Cow by MoIbrahim: 11:34pm On Feb 13, 2021
gimakon:

Mtchew.

Hissing?

Re: Police: Fulani Herdsman Entered Soyinka’s Compound To Search For Missing Cow by LebenNG: 10:02am On Jun 16, 2021
IamWonderful:
I know the initial report was from the mischievous outlawed proscribed terrorist IPOB members who are using all opportunity to overwhelm Nigeria with chaos, but they failed woefully this time.
You fools can't do without dragging Ipob to your delusions

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dikeocha Chukwuebuka: EFCC Arrests Blogger Behind Fake ‘EFCC Cell’ Tweet / And Finally, There Is Light! / How Much You Pay As Electricity Bill In Your State (See List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.