Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,256 members, 7,822,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Get Amazing Guides On How To Earn And Make Money From Your Skill - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Get Amazing Guides On How To Earn And Make Money From Your Skill (274 Views)

Writer Wanted For Bulk Tech Guides / How To Make Money From Poetry In Nigeria / Are You A Writer? Make Money From Your Skill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Amazing Guides On How To Earn And Make Money From Your Skill by Eli301(m): 10:49pm On Feb 10, 2021
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Get Amazing Guides On How To Earn And Make Money From Your Skill by Eli301(m): 4:52pm On Feb 12, 2021
In a time like this,

The pandemic has opened our eyes to how we can leverage and do things online, during these season many businesses went online, many meetings were held via online platforms which have made networking and business easier.

This season has opened us to a lot of opportunities available online.

One of the lessons I learnt is as time revolve there need to also acclimatise so you should not be left out. You can agree with me that the way many things were done before the pandemic is no longer the same.

So, one of the things that'll help businesses and entrepreneurs thrive in this season Is take to take your business online if you've not, it will save you lots of time and you can also reach a wider audience, be you an Archited, You're good in administrative work, you're a writer etc

Also, whether you're a student, you can learn Copywriting or any other high-income skill to increase your earning power. There are many parts of Copywriting like Content Creation, Email sequence and others which we shall be sharing with you and expatiate on in the Class.

Let me tell you a little about copywriting because that is my field.

Many people have mistaken Copywriting for Copyright just like me the first day I heard the word Copywriting�

Copywriting is simply the ability to sell with words.

It's a high-income skill that'll always be in demand as long as business is concerned, you might say that what did you need Copywriting for if you are not thinking about taking your business online but, I tell you whether your business is online or offline if you don't know how to sell with words, sorry to say this 'your business may likely suffer' you can learn and apply every principle of it to your business.

That is why I and my college Anita will be hosting a 2 days Masterclass tagged 'Understanding the Fundamentals of Copywriting'

I will be sharing with you secrets about selling that not everybody knows and I'll be also sharing with you the exact strategy I use to write a copy for a friend song album that rank his song as Top5 of the week and also about 1,000 downloads in less than two months after the lunch of the song.

My Coach Prof. Emmanuel Akpe popularly known as 'Prince of Copywriting' will also be around to explode your mind with lots of value� it's going to be corrosive.

Guess what!
Access to this class is free� I mean free!

Join the students that are seated in class and learn what will transform your business if you apply everything you are going to be thought.
It's a 2days class and day 1 commences today on a close WhatsApp group.

Join via this link�
http:///3a7tes1

Or send a WhatsApp message to�

(1) (Reply)

Yellow Kid (A Tip For Mac Allister) / I'm That Blog Writer You Need. Let Me Handle All Your Blog Posts. / Urgent Writer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.