Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,745 members, 7,813,439 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

2 Nigerians Impersonate Bruno Mars, Scam A 63-Year-Old Texas Woman (Pix) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Nigerians Impersonate Bruno Mars, Scam A 63-Year-Old Texas Woman (Pix) (53458 Views)

Ugandan Man Beats Wife To Pulp For Interrupting His Sex With Another Woman (Pix) / Single Dad Commits Suicide After Being Tricked Into Sending £500 To Woman (Pix) / 2 Nigerians Fight Over Girls In Malaysia, One In Coma (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Nigerians Impersonate Bruno Mars, Scam A 63-Year-Old Texas Woman (Pix) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 11, 2021
EmeraldKing7:
Hush puppy 2.0 grin

But seriously how do people fall for this shit?
How can Bruno Mars(uptown funk dude)who has 11 Grammys and over 140 awards be asking you for money ...that's ridiculous

For my side na Roman reigns boys dey use run their package

This Yahoo thing doh really become cankerworm
Pick about 10 random males from ages 16-35 and I bet you at least 7 are into this shit
there is a way dem go ask for d money in a convincing way
The scammer posing as bruno mars could request her to lend him money for some business and in a week's time he would give her the money triple.d one that mostly shocked me is why she actually believed she was chatting with bruno mars.anybody can go to Google image and upload any pic and claim he is such a person.its so easy nau.i am assuming the 63 yr old woman might mental issues to be that trusting.
Re: 2 Nigerians Impersonate Bruno Mars, Scam A 63-Year-Old Texas Woman (Pix) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 11, 2021
OlawaleBammie:

Guy the tin confuse me, i dont know

Me wey no trust my pocket na me go trust u
but we nigerians equally fall for silly scams too nau.d format about investing money and getting triple in 30 minutes u know how many nigerians don fall for dat scam
Re: 2 Nigerians Impersonate Bruno Mars, Scam A 63-Year-Old Texas Woman (Pix) by echesilver: 3:15pm On Feb 11, 2021
Igbo boys are so intelligent grin grin
Re: 2 Nigerians Impersonate Bruno Mars, Scam A 63-Year-Old Texas Woman (Pix) by Cousin9999: 3:19pm On Feb 11, 2021
It makes you wonder how someone so clueless even has 100k to give away. Then you remember just how much money oyinbos are able to earn on the strength of racism.

Think about the fact that these men are probably underemployed and scamming while that idi0t has 100k to give away.

Regardless, they need to accept their punishment. If they want to scam, they need to do it legally and become politicians or tv journalists.

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerians Impersonate Bruno Mars, Scam A 63-Year-Old Texas Woman (Pix) by OlawaleBammie: 4:47pm On Feb 11, 2021
lefulefu:
but we nigerians equally fall for silly scams too nau.d format about investing money and getting triple in 30 minutes u know how many nigerians don fall for dat scam

I am a disciplinarian by nature, i dont believ in quickie, i blive in hardwork.

How will u tell me that if i invest 100k u wil give me 60k in one week, ahhhh na tif u wan tif am??

Even federal govt bonds cant guarantee 10k on 100k in a month grin

Small small biko grin
Re: 2 Nigerians Impersonate Bruno Mars, Scam A 63-Year-Old Texas Woman (Pix) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 11, 2021
OlawaleBammie:

I am a disciplinarian by nature, i dont believ in quickie, i blive in hardwork.

How will u tell me that if i invest 100k u wil give me 60k in one week, ahhhh na tif u wan tif am??

Even federal govt bonds cant guarantee 10k on 100k in a month grin

Small small biko grin
my guy many nigerians are falling for the get rich quick scam cheesy
nowardays u will see posts on social media telling u to invest 200k and get 600k in one day cheesy..some will tell u to invest 1000naira and get 10k in 30 minutes..dem boku wella and many nigerians are falling by the hour and seconds for such mumu scams as i am speaking to u cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
do u know how many crying threads that have been created on facebook and twitter by nigerians when they send money to such ppl expecting it to triple and when such ppl block them they now start crying grin
yes oyibo dey mumu for scam but na our own even worse pass cheesy
nigerian scammers wey dey scam fellow nigerians have proven that anybody can be a mugu grin.Even this catfish racket dem use scam this 63 yr old woman many guys would fall for it too.Imagine Ini Edo or any popular nollywood actress or ex BBN star send an average naija guy dm professing love and asking for money...chances dey dat the guy go actually believe say na really Ini Edo or some BBN star dey send am dm grin grin.Or lets use ex BBN star Kidiwaya grin.I know many naija ladies dey crush on the guy cheesy.A scammer can use kidiwaya"s pic to prey on some naija ladies and sharp sharp dem go fall too cheesy.Make we dey cut the westerners some slack abeg cheesy.Nigerians also fall for the most stupid and silly scams grin.

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerians Impersonate Bruno Mars, Scam A 63-Year-Old Texas Woman (Pix) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 11, 2021
Cousin9999:
It makes you wonder how someone so clueless even has 100k to give away. Then you remember just how much money oyinbos are able to earn on the strength of racism.

Think about the fact that these men are probably underemployed and scamming while that idi0t has 100k to give away.

Regardless, they need to accept their punishment. If they want to scam, they need to do it legally and become politicians or tv journalists.
anybody can fall for a scam.the only way to make urself immune is not to be too greedy and too trusting cheesy
A friend of mine met some so called Russian girl on some dating site and they started some so called relationship
bros was falling in love already but i cautioned him it might be a scam
then the so called russian girl requested for flight ticket amount to 500 USD and that the guy should send it to some certain bank account in Ghana grin
He should me the mail and i laughed hard grin
Maybe if the money the scammer had requested was something he could afford he might not have told me then codedly sent the money to the account the scammer gave him grin
When u are hooked u can fall cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerians Impersonate Bruno Mars, Scam A 63-Year-Old Texas Woman (Pix) by DanerNo1(m): 5:35pm On Feb 11, 2021
Scammers. First jail, then deported with nothing, never coming back to America again.
Re: 2 Nigerians Impersonate Bruno Mars, Scam A 63-Year-Old Texas Woman (Pix) by OlawaleBammie: 5:51pm On Feb 11, 2021
lefulefu:
my guy many nigerians are falling for the get rich quick scam cheesy
nowardays u will see posts on social media telling u to invest 200k and get 600k in one day cheesy..some will tell u to invest 1000naira and get 10k in 30 minutes..dem boku wella and many nigerians are falling by the hour and seconds for such mumu scams as i am speaking to u cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
do u know how many crying threads that have been created on facebook and twitter by nigerians when they send money to such ppl expecting it to triple and when such ppl block them they now start crying grin
yes oyibo dey mumu for scam but na our own even worse pass cheesy
nigerian scammers wey dey scam fellow nigerians have proven that anybody can be a mugu grin.Even this catfish racket dem use scam this 63 yr old woman many guys would fall for it too.Imagine Ini Edo or any popular nollywood actress or ex BBN star send an average naija guy dm professing love and asking for money...chances dey dat the guy go actually believe say na really Ini Edo or some BBN star dey send am dm grin grin.Or lets use ex BBN star Kidiwaya grin.I know many naija ladies dey crush on the guy cheesy.A scammer can use kidiwaya"s pic to prey on some naija ladies and sharp sharp dem go fall too cheesy.Make we dey cut the westerners some slack abeg cheesy.Nigerians also fall for the most stupid and silly scams grin.

Some benin boys came to my store to advertize their scams, they came to me that if i use 1k to pick a piece of paper whateva amount i won would be given to me and if i wil more than 10k, a techno smart fon is waiting for me, den propability of me winning is high.

In my mind i said god go punish una, just cus a dey sew cocoa no mean say a dey suffer, wetin a won use techno do biko?? grin

Wen one of my guy heard dem, he imediately picked interest, in my mind i said "dont worry, since u never go lagos before na for here u go learn by force, i wont dissuade you from bringing this premium lager tears on ursef grin grin "

The guy pick first paper, he won 3k, but since he didnt use money, he wasnt given the three thousand naira, he picked second paper, he won 6k grin i said ha!! See how ojukokoro wan take punish this urhobo boy grin

Next tin i heard is Broda Wale give me my 1k and i joyfully gave him, then i told those rascals lookin like some ringworms and my guy to move foraward away from my store.

After three minutes my guy came to me with gnashing teeth, unable to talk to me again, in my mind i was like...owo ti ba weyrey grin grin

If to say i know a for no do am o, na the next solo i heard be dat grin

I replied that if i had told u that the chances of an ass passing tru a needle hole is higher than ur chances of winning u wont gree, u might even be saying i am the cause of u not winning ur millions within five minutes grin

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerians Impersonate Bruno Mars, Scam A 63-Year-Old Texas Woman (Pix) by Alexpetra: 5:58pm On Feb 11, 2021
Re: 2 Nigerians Impersonate Bruno Mars, Scam A 63-Year-Old Texas Woman (Pix) by chiedozie198100: 6:13pm On Feb 11, 2021
63 year old woman thought she was dating her grandson's age mate.

Yeye dey smell
Re: 2 Nigerians Impersonate Bruno Mars, Scam A 63-Year-Old Texas Woman (Pix) by VictorUSA(m): 6:26pm On Feb 11, 2021
If not for foolshness, how can an old woman fall in love with a young guy like that ?
Re: 2 Nigerians Impersonate Bruno Mars, Scam A 63-Year-Old Texas Woman (Pix) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 11, 2021
OlawaleBammie:

Some benin boys came to my store to advertize their scams, they came to me that if i use 1k to pick a piece of paper whateva amount i won would be given to me and if i wil more than 10k, a techno smart fon is waiting for me, den propability of me winning is high.

In my mind i said god go punish una, just cus a dey sew cocoa no mean say a dey suffer, wetin a won use techno do biko?? grin

Wen one of my guy heard dem, he imediately picked interest, in my mind i said "dont worry, since u never go lagos before na for here u go learn by force, i wont dissuade you from bringing this premium lager tears on ursef grin grin "

The guy pick first paper, he won 3k, but since he didnt use money, he wasnt given the three thousand naira, he picked second paper, he won 6k grin i said ha!! See how ojukokoro wan take punish this urhobo boy grin

Next tin i heard is Broda Wale give me my 1k and i joyfully gave him, then i told those rascals lookin like some ringworms and my guy to move foraward away from my store.

After three minutes my guy came to me with gnashing teeth, unable to talk to me again, in my mind i was like...owo ti ba weyrey grin grin

If to say i know a for no do am o, na the next solo i heard be dat grin

I replied that if i had told u that the chances of an ass passing tru a needle hole is higher than ur chances of winning u wont gree, u might even be saying i am the cause of u not winning ur millions within five minutes grin
grin grin grin haha fuuny story grin
d easiest way dem dey take catch person na through greed cheesy
Re: 2 Nigerians Impersonate Bruno Mars, Scam A 63-Year-Old Texas Woman (Pix) by Revolva(m): 7:18pm On Feb 11, 2021
uvie66:
Why isn't it the other way round the Men are dishonest, conniving, and untrustworthy.

Who mention ur name here and who the hell are you

Don't mention me in any gender war issues ok
Are you dumb

This is a case of being gullible and in this scene the woman was being gullible and she got scammed

And you are here fighting me in gender war ....slowpoke like you
Re: 2 Nigerians Impersonate Bruno Mars, Scam A 63-Year-Old Texas Woman (Pix) by tit(f): 7:28pm On Feb 11, 2021
Afonga Amaka
They should release the two Yahoo boys.
George Biden you want do pass Donald Trump
Na we vote you ooo
Re: 2 Nigerians Impersonate Bruno Mars, Scam A 63-Year-Old Texas Woman (Pix) by meobizy(f): 7:29pm On Feb 11, 2021
These women built like pigs secretly love black men. The in-shape young ones act like they don’t lust over brown skin, but the old and obese have no shame nor owe anybody loyalty.
Re: 2 Nigerians Impersonate Bruno Mars, Scam A 63-Year-Old Texas Woman (Pix) by Oruche456(m): 8:14pm On Feb 11, 2021
Nigerian youth and scam is like 5&6
I gave up on this kwantry when a Nigerian Man sold a stadium he never built to Brazilian.
Re: 2 Nigerians Impersonate Bruno Mars, Scam A 63-Year-Old Texas Woman (Pix) by AustinTexas018(m): 9:22pm On Feb 11, 2021
I sabii d work jhoor wink nah Celeb work be this.. e dey go for FB wella..[color=#000099][/color]
Re: 2 Nigerians Impersonate Bruno Mars, Scam A 63-Year-Old Texas Woman (Pix) by uvie66: 10:26pm On Feb 11, 2021
Revolva:

Who mention ur name here and who the hell are you

Don't mention me in any gender war issues ok
Are you dumb

This is a case of being gullible and in this scene the woman was being gullible and she got scammed

And you are here fighting me in gender war ....slowpoke like you
You misconstrued my write up, I was referring to the Men who committed this particular offense, my apologies if I hurt your feelings, it was never intended on my part.
Re: 2 Nigerians Impersonate Bruno Mars, Scam A 63-Year-Old Texas Woman (Pix) by Revolva(m): 10:49pm On Feb 11, 2021
uvie66:
You misconstrued my write up, I was referring to the Men who committed this particular offense, my apologies if I hurt your feelings, it was never intended on my part.

Well what ever ...the men are criminals and they gonna deal with them ..

Bye and learn how to write clearly
Re: 2 Nigerians Impersonate Bruno Mars, Scam A 63-Year-Old Texas Woman (Pix) by Polynek(m): 11:57pm On Feb 11, 2021
Crayfish09:

Do me a favor and check the comments on this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/6409363/39-suspected-yahoo-boys-arrested#98942212
I hv done dat.so wat happened?
Re: 2 Nigerians Impersonate Bruno Mars, Scam A 63-Year-Old Texas Woman (Pix) by Willgates(m): 12:04am On Feb 12, 2021
Bruno Marrzi
Re: 2 Nigerians Impersonate Bruno Mars, Scam A 63-Year-Old Texas Woman (Pix) by Cousin9999: 12:41am On Feb 12, 2021
lefulefu:
anybody can fall for a scam.the only way to make urself immune is not to be too greedy and too trusting cheesy
A friend of mine met some so called Russian girl on some dating site

Your friend needs counseling if he finds those things attractive.
Re: 2 Nigerians Impersonate Bruno Mars, Scam A 63-Year-Old Texas Woman (Pix) by Nobody: 1:56am On Feb 12, 2021
Cousin9999:

Your friend needs counseling if he finds those things attractive.
are u refering to russian girls as those things shocked?
eastern ladies are actually very attractive though the picture of the lady the scammer wasnt that attractive though.from the account number the scammer gave him i would assume it was probably a nigerian yahooboy based in ghana
Re: 2 Nigerians Impersonate Bruno Mars, Scam A 63-Year-Old Texas Woman (Pix) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 6:39am On Feb 12, 2021
Nigeria youths with bad upbringing are heavily cursed to trade in crime and criminality worldwide,they line up like dove collect visa to become rats .Nigeria rulers are worse of and major culprits,heavily cursed not to know how to manage the nation's resources to bring meaningful development after 60years self rule for the nation.May God deliver them from these curses that is tarnishin image of the country.
Re: 2 Nigerians Impersonate Bruno Mars, Scam A 63-Year-Old Texas Woman (Pix) by Bobxin: 3:25pm On Feb 12, 2021
marvin906:

Is not $15

Re: 2 Nigerians Impersonate Bruno Mars, Scam A 63-Year-Old Texas Woman (Pix) by marvin906(m): 6:22pm On Feb 12, 2021
[quote author=Bobxin post=98998049][/quote]

It hasn't been implemented and even Biden knows its gonna be difficult to pass that wage bill
Re: 2 Nigerians Impersonate Bruno Mars, Scam A 63-Year-Old Texas Woman (Pix) by BiGVEEN58(m): 7:05am On Jun 06, 2021
olayiwola72:

Bro you must be an asshole ... I’m disappointed in this your comment ...

Guy nor vex I just see this comment nah why I nor quick reply.

YOUR PAPA!!!
Re: 2 Nigerians Impersonate Bruno Mars, Scam A 63-Year-Old Texas Woman (Pix) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 06, 2021
Homeboiy:
Na the format wey he use convince the woman to send that money I need.

Hahaha... Na tourist format now
Re: 2 Nigerians Impersonate Bruno Mars, Scam A 63-Year-Old Texas Woman (Pix) by Hassanmaye(m): 5:23pm On Jul 25, 2021
Re: 2 Nigerians Impersonate Bruno Mars, Scam A 63-Year-Old Texas Woman (Pix) by epondudu: 7:23pm On Jul 25, 2021
internationalman:

Stop this please.

Which tribe or region you won't find scammers in Nigeria..
Please ooo, it freedom of expression if the Northerners do their sh*t they are called out let call a spade a spade abeg your people can develop shaaaa!!! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

White Lady Cries After Being Scammed By A Fraudster. Photos, Videos. / Adegoke's Murder: Hotel Receptionist, Adesola Sentenced To 2yrs Imprisonment / Amma Buwa: Bukar Abacha's Daughter Strangled To Death In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.