Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,556 members, 7,955,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:00 PM

Fuel Scarcity Looms As Marketers Disrupt Fuel Loading - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity Looms As Marketers Disrupt Fuel Loading (12961 Views)

Petrol Stations Ration Fuel As Marketers Shun Importation / Fuel Scarcity May Worsen As Marketers Threaten Strike / IPMAN Kicks Over N42 Billion Debt, Threatens To Disrupt Fuel Supply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As Marketers Disrupt Fuel Loading by mytime24(f): 6:53am On Feb 11, 2021
Presidency is shocked
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As Marketers Disrupt Fuel Loading by TripleAkutigi: 6:53am On Feb 11, 2021
I no even understand this self
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As Marketers Disrupt Fuel Loading by CapodeCapouti(m): 7:00am On Feb 11, 2021
Naija problems no dey finish.

Leave one problem, get two free!
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As Marketers Disrupt Fuel Loading by naijadrivablog: 7:01am On Feb 11, 2021
Na wa for 9ja.. Dem go soon increase pump price to N190 too
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As Marketers Disrupt Fuel Loading by Munaking: 7:01am On Feb 11, 2021
Lol. Why am I sensing someone paid them to try and force back money to Asiwaju sorry REMITA? Anyways not my biz. IPHONE XMAS 64Gb for sale. 230k. Neat and receipt intact. Battery health 89%.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As Marketers Disrupt Fuel Loading by israelmao(m): 7:01am On Feb 11, 2021
It's a game,they hinted us about another increment in pump price of petrol two ago and today oil marketers refused to load petroleum.We must rescue Nigeria from these oppressors.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As Marketers Disrupt Fuel Loading by GeoAfrikana(m): 7:10am On Feb 11, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
Even in this tough post covid 19 era, the govt is thinking about making petrol price N200 ....

Nigeria is lost gone!
Did you try to read and understand the post? Apparently, you did NOT.

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As Marketers Disrupt Fuel Loading by izubext007: 7:10am On Feb 11, 2021
fed.plan to increase fuel price and has no plan to increase salary of 30k.....while transportation will increase.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As Marketers Disrupt Fuel Loading by adesegun121(m): 7:23am On Feb 11, 2021
O
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As Marketers Disrupt Fuel Loading by 2special(m): 7:32am On Feb 11, 2021
Itoro350:
MAY GOD BLESS OUR LEADERS
why
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As Marketers Disrupt Fuel Loading by Wantedmiller: 7:34am On Feb 11, 2021
The way we do things in Nigeria worries...... suddenly you bring up new arrangements and impose it immediately on the people without giving them time to cross check it.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As Marketers Disrupt Fuel Loading by bayelsaowei(m): 7:38am On Feb 11, 2021
This is the reason why we need to switch fast to other alternative sources of energy so that we can do a middle finger to the government and also petrol marketers. We are always at their mercy day in day out.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As Marketers Disrupt Fuel Loading by Tvoice: 7:47am On Feb 11, 2021
Within few days of this new payment method, some northern big marketers have used the situation to shortchange independent marketers in the South-West. With this, fuel scarcity is imminent.

It's so obvious the law was made to favour a particular set of pipo , I smell greed and dis are the same people who has nothing to offer and u say we are one Nigeria, make I hear am for any body mouth first .

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As Marketers Disrupt Fuel Loading by Nobody: 7:51am On Feb 11, 2021
elmessiahs:
you are attempting to build a rail from kano to maradi just access their refinery, empowering them economically while you don't support Modula refinery, forgetting that we depend heavily on kpo fire product

1.There are several modular refinereis under construction by private entities.

Here is a list of refneires, as approved by the DPR..LINK HERE
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As Marketers Disrupt Fuel Loading by Teejay13(m): 7:52am On Feb 11, 2021
Nigerian my country, who has done this to you?

No good news has ever came out of this country for once.

We shall survive this as long as God liveth.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As Marketers Disrupt Fuel Loading by Nobody: 7:53am On Feb 11, 2021
israelmao:
It's a game,they hinted us about another increment in pump price of petrol two ago and today oil marketers refused to load petroleum.We must rescue Nigeria from these oppressors.

Well the article states that the reason the marketers are refusing to load has more to do with payment methods, than price increases, rumored or otherwise.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As Marketers Disrupt Fuel Loading by thaoriginator: 7:56am On Feb 11, 2021
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As Marketers Disrupt Fuel Loading by Ziyech(m): 7:57am On Feb 11, 2021
Instagram Accounts for sale at affordable rates.
Contact number on my signature
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As Marketers Disrupt Fuel Loading by Abagworo(m): 8:01am On Feb 11, 2021
All na tactics to create scarcity. They should make it 190 already and stop beating about the bush
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As Marketers Disrupt Fuel Loading by hotseat: 8:26am On Feb 11, 2021
I wonder how the so-called "internet warriors", praise singers, hero worshippers, bootlickers and evil opportunists feel seeing the ubiquitous penury and pain ordinary Nigerians are subjected to on a daily basis without any end in sight.

Haba!

Buhari, you see yourself?

I wan rule - I wan rule! I wan be president - I wan be president!

If you hadn't been given the opportunity to rule, Nigerians would have come with the usual "The best President Nigeria never had''!

Buhari, Nigerians have come to terms with the reality that you a calamitous disaster!

The shame is on you!
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As Marketers Disrupt Fuel Loading by ceejay80s(m): 8:29am On Feb 11, 2021
This news should be removed, the link doesn't work which means its not true
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As Marketers Disrupt Fuel Loading by jojoki: 8:46am On Feb 11, 2021
ratiken:
Which way Nigeria

One step forward, thirty steps backwards.

There is no hope for this country.

I totally agree with you. Our leaders are heartless and wicked
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As Marketers Disrupt Fuel Loading by HonLord: 8:55am On Feb 11, 2021
Itoro350:
MAY GOD BLESS OUR LEADERS

This forum needs proper screening to purge-away some IDIOTS who does not read before commenting. Why should God bless our leaders?

1). For increasing hardship on the citizens or for looting what belongs to everybody just to themselves and family?
2). Is it for causing artificial scarcity when in the real sense there was abundance and so much for the people to benefit.
3). Why would such policy be introduced at this time when everyone is struggling to keep food on their table by trying to GIVE THE OPPORTUNITY ONLY TO THE LOOTERS OF THE NORTH and making the rest from other regions looks stupid and provoked.
4). What is the actual reason for this NEW SHIT if not to short-change the existing deals and BRING-IN NEW CABALS to hijack the already existing process to the benefit of the FULANI Looters and Buhari Kinsmen?

If certain things are not refrained from - WE ARE ALL GOING TO FACE SOMETHING THAT WILL SWALLOW EVEN THE NEXT GENERATION. People should wake-up to National threats and stop behaving like children when an important issues is raised. If not for idiotic people, we need to be asking questions on WHAT IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING UNDER THIS TOILET REGIME?

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As Marketers Disrupt Fuel Loading by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 11, 2021
Classified Information since 2018. PMS will be sold for N200 and above In the nearest future and there Is nothing anyone or entity can do about It. You guys should brace up and prepare for Impact.......

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As Marketers Disrupt Fuel Loading by Iyiataata92: 9:49am On Feb 11, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
Even in this tough post covid 19 era, the govt is thinking about making petrol price N200 ....

Nigeria is lost gone!
Are we now in the post covid 19 era?
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As Marketers Disrupt Fuel Loading by Lyon190(m): 9:56pm On Feb 11, 2021
May God have mercy on Nigeria

3 bedroom flat on a half plot of land for sale in Agbowa, Ogijo, Ogun State contact 08084841001 for more info
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As Marketers Disrupt Fuel Loading by Slimbae2: 10:55pm On Feb 11, 2021
pickatyouu:
Nigeria have always been a looming country.
Nothing is new it just comes in another harder form.

God wil help us
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As Marketers Disrupt Fuel Loading by lordopsy2018(m): 7:52pm On Mar 14, 2021
justosee:
use leg waka from where to where?
From City to village

(1) (2) (Reply)

NJC Clears Osun Judge Over Husband-snatching Saga / Fuel Scarcity: FG Prioritizes Products Distribution / IPOB At Trump Inauguration, With US Marines Holding Biafran Flag (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.