Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,548 members, 7,861,608 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:24 PM

Start Your Career In Recruitment Consulting - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Start Your Career In Recruitment Consulting (1195 Views)

Interested In Recruitment? Own Your Own Recruitment Web Portal Today / If U Re Ask 'why Did U Choose A Career In Banking' ,wht Re U Expected To Answ / Shell Vacancy through Phillips Consulting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Start Your Career In Recruitment Consulting by headhunter(f): 8:04am On Jul 05, 2007
My client is an international executive search firm with 55 offices in 28 countries looking to build up a team in Nigeria. 

I am looking for energetic and results oriented professionals who are interested in building a career within as a recruitment consultant.

Who is the ideal person for this role?

2 - 4 years post NYSC work experience
Excellent spoken English, one Nigerian Language
One or more European Languages will be of advantage
Good track record of performance in one of these areas: Banking, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, IT or Accountancy
Energetic and self motivated
Overseas work or study will be of immense advantage
Communicative and well presented

No previous recruitment experience required as full training will be provided.   After an initial probationary period, every consultant will have the opportunity to attend a two week training in our client's headquarters  in the UK.

Remuneration is highly competitive.

To express an interest in this position please send an email to recruitconsultng@yahoo.co.uk giving a brief summary of your experience and personality fit. PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL YOUR CV AT THIS STAGE.  Thank you
Re: Start Your Career In Recruitment Consulting by vindoheney(m): 2:33pm On Jul 05, 2007
i believe that this job that u posted here is 419 and i advice u to desist from this or else u will land urself into soup.
take kia and \god bless
Re: Start Your Career In Recruitment Consulting by SOJ(m): 3:04pm On Jul 05, 2007
vindoheney:

i believe that this job that u posted here is 419 and i advice u to desist from this or else u will land yourself into soup.
take kia and \god bless
Haba Vindo!take it easy now.U sabi dem b4?A simple email wuldnt hurt no one.
Re: Start Your Career In Recruitment Consulting by headhunter(f): 3:52pm On Jul 05, 2007
Dear Vindo,

Thank you very much for taking time to read the message and post your comment.

It is obvious that you have been a victim of several 419 attempts.

As unbelievable as it sounds, the positions advertised are all real.

There are several foreign companies looking to open shop in Nigeria and they are looking to recruit exceptional graduates - my client is one of them.
Re: Start Your Career In Recruitment Consulting by xammy(m): 2:43pm On Jul 06, 2007
this alart is a scam. i also want 2 agtree with u. i will whoever that postg the above infor to prove me wroge
landers take note

(1) (Reply)

People Prime, Invitation For A Test / Shell Recruiting / Articles Writer Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.