Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,877 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Open Letter To Jagaban Of Borgu .... By Femi Fani-kayode - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To Jagaban Of Borgu .... By Femi Fani-kayode (38696 Views)

Tinubu Hosts Emirs Of Borgu, Kontagora In Aso Villa (Photos) / Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks / Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Visits Tinubu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Letter To Jagaban Of Borgu .... By Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 11, 2021
Number 1. FFK is an idiot with no honour. Second, how did SR come up with this link bearing a date in feb 2021. That post was from 2020, when Oshiomole was removed. I know cos i read it then. Infact, if you read it you will see where he mentioned some update from 'yesterday' with 'Ajimobi went into a coma' as one of the said updates. Ajimobi is long dead and rotten! This is an old post.

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Jagaban Of Borgu .... By Femi Fani-kayode by Jerryherd: 9:42am On Feb 11, 2021
Alpha beta still consult for FIRS

Oando PLC still import fuel for federal government

Remita is used by all FG agencies

Osinbajo is still the Vice President

Jagabimila is still the Speaker of the house
Re: Open Letter To Jagaban Of Borgu .... By Femi Fani-kayode by dabeto: 9:43am On Feb 11, 2021
FFK is brought back solely to fight and denigrate Tinubu. angry
Re: Open Letter To Jagaban Of Borgu .... By Femi Fani-kayode by perestroika19: 9:45am On Feb 11, 2021
Some people see Tinubu in their dreams

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Jagaban Of Borgu .... By Femi Fani-kayode by FreeSpirited: 9:46am On Feb 11, 2021
blinking001:
I respect Tinubu alot...fact still remains that Tinubu will come out of all this bricks unharmed..there is a reason why he's called the jagaban...he's the iroko..the only politician with integrity i can think of....FFK can keep dreaming but Tinubu will surely emerge the president of Nigeria come 2023 and that's an assurance.
You are an incurable dunce

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Jagaban Of Borgu .... By Femi Fani-kayode by dederocs(m): 9:50am On Feb 11, 2021
Not impressed...try again later undecided
Re: Open Letter To Jagaban Of Borgu .... By Femi Fani-kayode by bhella10: 9:51am On Feb 11, 2021
blinking001:
I respect Tinubu alot...fact still remains that Tinubu will come out of all this bricks unharmed..there is a reason why he's called the jagaban...he's the iroko..the only politician with integrity i can think of....FFK can keep dreaming but Tinubu will surely emerge the president of Nigeria come 2023 and that's an assurance.
One Chilled bottle of Star for you

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Jagaban Of Borgu .... By Femi Fani-kayode by NEIGHBOUR(m): 9:51am On Feb 11, 2021
Ghana Rehab has not closed down. Pls prepare a room for FFK your former patient.
Re: Open Letter To Jagaban Of Borgu .... By Femi Fani-kayode by NEIGHBOUR(m): 9:51am On Feb 11, 2021
Ghana Rehab has not closed down. Pls prepare a room for FFK your former patient.
Re: Open Letter To Jagaban Of Borgu .... By Femi Fani-kayode by omobaba1759: 9:54am On Feb 11, 2021
FOR THIS MAN TO WRITE ALL THIS AFTER VISITING HIS APC FRIENDS, HMMM SOMETHING FISHY GOING DOWN .
Re: Open Letter To Jagaban Of Borgu .... By Femi Fani-kayode by Dgr8hassiE(m): 9:59am On Feb 11, 2021
Karemarealty288:
This FFK is not stable in the membrane.....Yesterday was romance with Bello and co ..today is bad mouthing Jaga Borgu.
he wrote the article on February 5 and join the A.P.C on February 8. the guy a real definition of CLOWN.
Re: Open Letter To Jagaban Of Borgu .... By Femi Fani-kayode by IMASTEX: 10:00am On Feb 11, 2021
helinues:
Summary of this gibberish pls
That all Nigeria politicians are only after their greed including him the writer & the person he was addressing. And lastly, it is the poor & badly affected citizens that will decide to support & chose among two devils.
Re: Open Letter To Jagaban Of Borgu .... By Femi Fani-kayode by afroxyz: 10:02am On Feb 11, 2021
Bouz:
Tinubu still has lagos, Hausa's really out smarted the guy. walaihi. same way awolowo was used by the northerners
They would never learn. Their problem is Igbos
Re: Open Letter To Jagaban Of Borgu .... By Femi Fani-kayode by AfonjaFirstSon: 10:06am On Feb 11, 2021
FFK should not be allowed to join APC because he is troublesome. FFK is planning to campaign for Tinubu and also divide APC.

I urge APC never to allow Ffk to achieve his divisive aims. Femi fani kayode has been using Igbo to catch cruise, he has been deceiving Igbo.

I wonder how Femi fani kayode will go to igboland to campaign for Tinubu, I swear they will kill him and face the consequences.

Femi fani kayode is a green snake in a green grass.
Re: Open Letter To Jagaban Of Borgu .... By Femi Fani-kayode by Mightyhaiz: 10:07am On Feb 11, 2021
Ffk is a destroyer
Re: Open Letter To Jagaban Of Borgu .... By Femi Fani-kayode by Obito555(m): 10:10am On Feb 11, 2021
Has bad as Hausa bad reach u will never see an opposition from them write this kind of hatred words, Yoruba/Igbo for presidency 2023 or kill yourself
Re: Open Letter To Jagaban Of Borgu .... By Femi Fani-kayode by gideonvalor98(m): 10:13am On Feb 11, 2021
Fani never seems to amuse me...he is a disgrace to whole of southwest.
Re: Open Letter To Jagaban Of Borgu .... By Femi Fani-kayode by nonut: 10:15am On Feb 11, 2021
blinking001:
Tinubu and integrity shouldn't be in the same sentence.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Jagaban Of Borgu .... By Femi Fani-kayode by ThierryJay: 10:17am On Feb 11, 2021
Dgr8hassiE:
he wrote the article on February 5 and join the A.P.C on February 8. the guy a real definition of CLOWN.

No, he had written this article since last year. I remember reading it before then. I think Sahara reporters just dug it out and re-presented it as current news.

Check the content, his focus was when Buhari dissolved the NWC and Oshiomole was retired politically. He still talked about Ajimobi being in coma. At the time he wrote this article Ajimobi had not yet died. It was just after the Giadom - Oshimole-Ajimobi saga that he wrote it.

So why did SR have to push old news out as if it's new? Is there an agenda? Or they simply want to show FFK's hypocrisy?

I found the old link. Here it is, since June 25 2020: https://www.nairaland.com/5949455/open-letter-tinubu-femi-fani-kayode#91045213

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Jagaban Of Borgu .... By Femi Fani-kayode by Brushstrokes20: 10:28am On Feb 11, 2021
Spot on!
Re: Open Letter To Jagaban Of Borgu .... By Femi Fani-kayode by Etudy: 10:29am On Feb 11, 2021
All he attributed to tinubu is a clear definition of politics
Re: Open Letter To Jagaban Of Borgu .... By Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 11, 2021
grin In his mind now he believes this crafted letter will make Baba feel guilty and bring Jagaban closer... My Yoruba brothers and their politics of deceit and manipulation. Tomorrow now he would still go and eat Amala , Ewedu and Shaki in Burdullion.
Thank God Buba have started working no more Oshogbo weed for him.

Just tell Jagaban the bloody truth the best he can get at the Presidency is to put his Brother Professor Osinbanjo in Office... A Muslim can't enjoy 8 years then another Muslim want to eat another 8years except of course you want to do what our Oga at the House did, by defecting religious wise.
Re: Open Letter To Jagaban Of Borgu .... By Femi Fani-kayode by prettyboi1(m): 10:30am On Feb 11, 2021
Karemarealty288:
This FFK is not stable in the membrane.....Yesterday was romance with Bello and co ..today is bad mouthing Jaga Borgu.

My dear brother no make FFK sef make you seem unstable o. Everybody don know since say the man dey unstable, no be today.
Re: Open Letter To Jagaban Of Borgu .... By Femi Fani-kayode by PrinceOfLagos: 10:30am On Feb 11, 2021
blinking001:
Forget this rubbish talk that tinubu will come out of this bricks unharmed. They just no get him time

But this time , buhari has already sidelined him in national matters and come 2023, your tinubu will be disgraced.

Buhari took side with Obaseki in the last Edo election so as to ridicule tinubu in the south but you people will never learn your lessons .

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Jagaban Of Borgu .... By Femi Fani-kayode by BastardWike: 10:31am On Feb 11, 2021
This Femi Fani Kayode get mouth no be small. This is what is called "finish him" and "brutality" in mortal Kombat shocked shocked shocked
Re: Open Letter To Jagaban Of Borgu .... By Femi Fani-kayode by Charly68: 10:33am On Feb 11, 2021
I think FFK should grow up please
Re: Open Letter To Jagaban Of Borgu .... By Femi Fani-kayode by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 10:37am On Feb 11, 2021
I don't gịve a fucking damm about those 2 face Yoruba politifians again! They're bird of same feather
Re: Open Letter To Jagaban Of Borgu .... By Femi Fani-kayode by jelel6: 10:39am On Feb 11, 2021
Gilbertase:
Number 1. FFK is an idiot with no honour. Second, how did SR come up with this link bearing a date in feb 2021. That post was from 2020, when Oshiomole was removed. I know cos i read it then. Infact, if you read it you will see where he mentioned some update from 'yesterday' with 'Ajimobi went into a coma' as one of the said updates. Ajimobi is long dead and rotten! This is an old post.

Yeah, I noticed too. Don't be surprised the 90% of the commenters above didn't read it and so don't realise it's from last year.

I wonder why it's been reproduced now. I guess it's because they want to contrast the extent of the 360 FFK would have to turn if he eventually does migrate to the APC.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Jagaban Of Borgu .... By Femi Fani-kayode by MansoryMX(m): 10:40am On Feb 11, 2021
This is a clear case of take the message and throwaway the messenger. This is an open secret know by everybody in the south, east and west. When we say Tinubu is among those who ruin this great and once secured nation to the ground, you people think we are saying nonsense. All the days of his life! May God punish him and his generation and that of all those who brought this present administration to power! Especially Oshiomole, Amaechi and Co! The way this country is now, seems another civil war is inevitable! Only this time around it’s gonna be Nigerians Versus Fulani and the Nigeria Army!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Jagaban Of Borgu .... By Femi Fani-kayode by Maobichek: 10:42am On Feb 11, 2021
Emary:
Both of you are part of Naija's problems.

I don't understand, is it FFK that is having meetings with APC leaders in a bid to join the ruling party that wrote this about BAT?

FFK may be joining APC just to destroy BAT, Nigerian politicians are something else oh!
Re: Open Letter To Jagaban Of Borgu .... By Femi Fani-kayode by Psoul(m): 10:44am On Feb 11, 2021
Gilbertase:

Our problem her is that we tend to leave substance and start pursuing shadow.
Is the date of this letter the major issue?
Does the date makes any fact in that letter invalid?
Why are u so much concerned about the date rather than the fact in the letter?
Because u chose to defend ur benefactor, does not mean you should start acting like someone without a rational brain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form / Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals / Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi Discussing Merger To Wrest Power From APC - AriseTV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.