Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Is It Good For A Pregenant Woman To Drive - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is It Good For A Pregenant Woman To Drive (207 Views)

Is It Good To Drink Zobo Everyday? Can It Have Negative Impact On Health / 'New York Patient’ Becomes First Woman To Be ‘Cured Of HIV’ / Snake Bites Married Woman To Death In Obudu, Cross River State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Good For A Pregenant Woman To Drive by tayeloveme4rel: 8:10am On Feb 11, 2021
i saw my uncle's wife driving,then i begin to wonder if it is good for some one in her condition
Re: Is It Good For A Pregenant Woman To Drive by thorpido(m): 8:16am On Feb 11, 2021
She won't use her tummy to drive.........just her legs her hands and her head to see where she's going.
Re: Is It Good For A Pregenant Woman To Drive by thesicilian: 8:21am On Feb 11, 2021
Driving is generally safe during pregnancy
Re: Is It Good For A Pregenant Woman To Drive by Amotolongbo(f): 9:42am On Feb 11, 2021
tayeloveme4rel:
i saw my uncle's wife driving,then i begin to wonder if it is good for some one in her condition
what is in driving?

Is driving a strenuous work?
Re: Is It Good For A Pregenant Woman To Drive by EmeraldKing7(m): 9:50am On Feb 11, 2021
There are no specific laws that says it is good or bad.

It's all down to you, and how comfortable and covenient you feel.
Re: Is It Good For A Pregenant Woman To Drive by SamgoldBaba: 9:56am On Feb 11, 2021
EmeraldKing7:
There's no specific laws that says it is good or bad.

It's all down to you, and how comfortable and covenient you feel.
Re: Is It Good For A Pregenant Woman To Drive by doggedfighter(f): 8:53pm On Feb 11, 2021
Let me ask my question too.

Is it good to impregnate a woman? undecided
Re: Is It Good For A Pregenant Woman To Drive by Uyi168: 9:17pm On Feb 11, 2021
Is she egedun? (truck)
Re: Is It Good For A Pregenant Woman To Drive by needanswer: 9:24pm On Feb 11, 2021
tayeloveme4rel:

I think FRSC bans driving for pregnant women. They shouldn't even be in the front seats. This is incase of an accident and the airbag deploys. It could hurt her unborn baby.
Re: Is It Good For A Pregenant Woman To Drive by Oizee(f): 10:10pm On Feb 11, 2021
tayeloveme4rel:
all u have to do is to obey whatever your body is telling you, there was one of my pregnancy that I couldn't drive for long, I easily get exhausted....but, when I was carrying this my little princess, I drove from day one to the last day but it can't still be as comfortable as when you are not pregnant

(1) (Reply)

Natural Arthritis Pain Relief Home Remedies Drink | Treatment Of Knee And Join / Infertility In Women / First COVID-19 Vaccines Arrive In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.