Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,187 members, 7,957,444 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:39 PM

3 Suffocate To Death As Hundreds Of Students Struggle To Write Exam In ABSU. VID - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Suffocate To Death As Hundreds Of Students Struggle To Write Exam In ABSU. VID (561 Views)

CCTV: Househelp Caught Trying To Suffocate Her Colleague In Abuja (video) / Suspected Herdsmen Kidnap ABSU Students, Other Passengers. Driver Shot Dead / Children Suffocate To Death After Being Buried Alive Under Sand At Building Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Suffocate To Death As Hundreds Of Students Struggle To Write Exam In ABSU. VID by nairafame2: 8:31am On Feb 11, 2021
Three students of the Ebonyi State University (EBSU) has reportedly died after they suffocated during a GST exam on Wednesday, February 10, 2021.

The unfortunate incident occurred as hundreds of students struggled to take the exam. Eight students reportedly fainted, and several others injured.

Watch full video HERE

Re: 3 Suffocate To Death As Hundreds Of Students Struggle To Write Exam In ABSU. VID by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:53am On Feb 11, 2021
21st century

Re: 3 Suffocate To Death As Hundreds Of Students Struggle To Write Exam In ABSU. VID by Legalcriminal: 9:15am On Feb 11, 2021
This country nawa o

Re: 3 Suffocate To Death As Hundreds Of Students Struggle To Write Exam In ABSU. VID by youngblaq: 3:29pm On Feb 11, 2021
The other news says it happened in EBSU. Therefore, I declare that this news is fake.
Re: 3 Suffocate To Death As Hundreds Of Students Struggle To Write Exam In ABSU. VID by Polynek(m): 6:57pm On Feb 11, 2021
youngblaq:
The other news says it happened in EBSU. Therefore, I declare that this news is fake.
I thought am The only one that notice it
Re: 3 Suffocate To Death As Hundreds Of Students Struggle To Write Exam In ABSU. VID by Polynek(m): 6:58pm On Feb 11, 2021
stop spreading fake news. What is causing the fainting?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Arrested After Hard Drugs Were Found In Their House In Istanbul. / “I Will Kill You And Nothing Will Happen”. Really!? / Mom-of-six Kills Her One-month-old Baby Out Of Frustration In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.