Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,904 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Hackers In The House. What Is The Biggest Hack You've Ever Pulled Off - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Hackers In The House. What Is The Biggest Hack You've Ever Pulled Off (618 Views)

Scammers PANIC Over Hackers In Their CCTV Cameras! / 3 Most Dangerous Hackers In The World / If You've Always Wanted To Learn Programming But Failed, Be Here!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hackers In The House. What Is The Biggest Hack You've Ever Pulled Off by definitelyCYRIL(m): 8:54am On Feb 11, 2021
Share your experience and let's have fun.
Mine:
I used a dos attack to gain access to the F.B.I database, then installed a malware on their servers and stole some information, that I find useless to me.
Re: Hackers In The House. What Is The Biggest Hack You've Ever Pulled Off by Jerryherd: 9:51am On Feb 11, 2021
Clone page, hosting for free, hiding link with bitly, getting logs, and signing in with 911 socks

Send a Trojan patch with a file encrypted to bypass Antivirus... All thanks to RAT and good port forwarding

1 Like

Re: Hackers In The House. What Is The Biggest Hack You've Ever Pulled Off by DannyEl12(m): 4:21pm On Feb 11, 2021

1 Like

Re: Hackers In The House. What Is The Biggest Hack You've Ever Pulled Off by Lagoon0: 6:46am On Feb 13, 2021
Clone script and edit them, host them. Remote login
Re: Hackers In The House. What Is The Biggest Hack You've Ever Pulled Off by Lagoon0: 6:47am On Feb 13, 2021
Next move will be Botnet grin
Re: Hackers In The House. What Is The Biggest Hack You've Ever Pulled Off by EvilSec: 8:32pm On Feb 13, 2021
Backdooring my own life with anxiety.
Re: Hackers In The House. What Is The Biggest Hack You've Ever Pulled Off by DrBrainstorm(m): 6:05pm On Feb 14, 2021
Hiding my IP address with a VPN

(1) (Reply)

How To Network As A Full Stack Developer / Carbon, A New Programming Language From Google As A C++ Successor / I Need Help On A+ Certification Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.