Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,451 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Why People Fail To Reach Full Potential In Life - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why People Fail To Reach Full Potential In Life (278 Views)

The Exchange: Why People Fail To Reach Full Potential In Life / The Truth About Introverts That Most People Fail To See / 89% of Nigerian Universities Fail to Make Top 5,000 in the World - Webometrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why People Fail To Reach Full Potential In Life by IamPlato(m): 9:01am On Feb 11, 2021
Here I have 5 reasons why we fail to reach full potential in life. The information is not listed but explained for you to understand the mistakes we have been making and the challenges we faced.

It's a short video that won't take much of your time so I advice you just spare the little time to see it's content

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4AKyLV_3fs

Lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Why People Fail To Reach Full Potential In Life by IamPlato(m): 11:38am On Feb 11, 2021
5 powerful reasons we fail to reach the best of heights
Re: Why People Fail To Reach Full Potential In Life by IamPlato(m): 8:38pm On Feb 13, 2021
Failing to reach full potential
Re: Why People Fail To Reach Full Potential In Life by The5DME(m): 8:48pm On Feb 13, 2021
Next time, please use a lovely background and try to do some 'real' video editing. This one when your lips dey wet like a salivating dog.
How you interpret this message is none of my business; but take this as an encouraging criticism.

(1) (Reply)

Univeristy Of Ibadan Shuts Down Halls Of Residence Due To COVID-19 / Latest Scholarships For 2021 In Different Career Paths / A Degree Will Not Make You Rich, Lecturers Would Be Stupidly Rich If It Can

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.